Author Topic: TOTAL OCCUPATION!  (Read 3061 times)

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
TOTAL OCCUPATION!
« on: May 22, 2009, 05:15:14 PM »
This man was arrested two days ago because he was reading a prayer from the Bible in center of Belgrade,during Biden's visit!He was arrested by servant satanic collaborationist fifth column Government.

Occupying Gov. started to arrest Orthodox Serbs for opposing the occupation and calling on moral behavior of Serbian people.

PS
I would be glad if some of Serbs could translate the essential words spoken in the text,so others could understand it.

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
Re: TOTAL OCCUPATION!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 05:37:05 PM »
This man was arrested two days ago because he was reading a prayer from the Bible in center of Belgrade,during Biden's visit!He was arrested by servant satanic collaborationist fifth column Government.

Occupying Gov. started to arrest Orthodox Serbs for opposing the occupation and calling on moral behavior of Serbian people.

PS
I would be glad if some of Serbs could translate the essential words spoken in the text,so others could understand it.

That is the exact reason why I compared our current government with quisling from WWII.
This is now too much, I haven't heard about those details on TV.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 05:52:38 PM »

PS

That is the exact reason why I compared our current government with quisling from WWII.
You will not here it at all.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 06:11:33 PM »
If he didn't violate any laws then that is pretty disgusting. What has happened to our country? :thumbsdown:

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2009, 08:39:58 PM »

PS

You will not here it at all.

This is why, no matter how full of idiocy and idiots that site is, we still should thank God on YuoTube.