Author Topic: Jackie Mason: "Obama is a shvartsa"  (Read 915 times)

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Jackie Mason: "Obama is a shvartsa"
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 11:29:55 PM »
This is also a thread in the General Discussion forum.

The great part of what Mason said was when he was hijacked the next day by a paparazzi insinuating that he might be racist and Mason replied that comedian Chris Rock uses racial innuendos and Rock is rich, and that he, Mason is still working hard to make a dime.

Mason didn't fall for the race baiting of the paparazzi.
And for that, he deserves respect.

Offline pkmb70

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2009, 04:28:16 PM »
I say this every time a Schwarze (or anyone else, for that matter) starts hootin' and hollerin' over this issue. It's a good one to remember whenever you have a case to defend, so I'll word it as well as I can:

If you don't like being called a (your label here i.e., "negro", etc..), then it must be absolutely DEVASTATING seeing one looking back in the mirror at you every morning.

See? It's that simple. What's in a name? It seems that their culture has been reduced to nothing more than a bunch of crybabies, and we had nothing to do with it. However, we can all can thank the hairy-armed Liberal women for giving them the talent of turning on the tears at the drop of a hat. They sucked all the potential "manhood" out of them by coddling them, so there's no way they can ever be equals as long as they sit around and cry all day. So let them cry and drown their sorrows in whatever crap they drink.

Maybe we should all invest in Malt Liquor as long as this self-pity is perpetuated?

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2009, 04:47:16 PM »
Let's start putting schwartza in the tags on our YouTube videos.
Great Idea I am going to do it now. Maybe someone should post this idea as a sticky
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2