Author Topic: ICE hasn't made any arrests since January, what's up with that?  (Read 1142 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Generally the ICE website lists all their arrests every month and they haven't listed any since the end of January, what is going on? Has their funding been cut or something?

http://www.ice.gov/pi/predator/newsreleases.htm

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: ICE hasn't made any arrests since January, what's up with that?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 04:22:25 PM »
Wouldn't surprise me.  I would think that  the Hildabeast that is the secretary of Labor will make sure every illegal will have a job at the expense of the American workers.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 05:12:05 PM »
Maybe barach hussein osama is providing shelter to the illegals in the basement of the large housing project he currently lives in that used to be known as the white house.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 05:19:04 PM »
Maybe barach hussein osama is providing shelter to the illegals in the basement of the large housing project he currently lives in that used to be known as the white house.

Probably ROFL  :laugh:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2009, 05:27:56 PM »
Watch the media make the illegals out to be the next great oppressed group, not that they don't already, but I expect the pro-illegal immigrant propaganda to ramp up. People who shelter the identities of illegal aliens will be hoisted up as the Harriet Tubmans of our time (as if she were some great heroine  :yuck:) and ICE will be made out to be like the Gestapo. Any actual American who objects to their culture and safety being destroyed by the immigration flood of millions of gibberish-babbling low lives from Mexico and other third world locations will be deemed as a Nazi, and even worse in liberals' eyes, a RACIST! (Oh no not that! Anything but that!  :o).

If this country were sane, the government would be issuing hunting licenses, not protecting these illegal scum. We could see how many would cross the border then.  :fright:

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2009, 04:08:59 AM »
Watch the media make the illegals out to be the next great oppressed group, not that they don't already, but I expect the pro-illegal immigrant propaganda to ramp up. People who shelter the identities of illegal aliens will be hoisted up as the Harriet Tubmans of our time (as if she were some great heroine  :yuck:) and ICE will be made out to be like the Gestapo. Any actual American who objects to their culture and safety being destroyed by the immigration flood of millions of gibberish-babbling low lives from Mexico and other third world locations will be deemed as a Nazi, and even worse in liberals' eyes, a RACIST! (Oh no not that! Anything but that!  :o).

If this country were sane, the government would be issuing hunting licenses, not protecting these illegal scum. We could see how many would cross the border then.  :fright:

You are so correct.  Because of it.  Were going to turn into one big El Salvador.