Author Topic: hello from adriatic sea coast,serb republic of montenegro  (Read 4932 times)

Offline proud montenegrian serb

• Junior JTFer
  • nitje krava rodila vuka,ni hrvatica rodila hajduka
hello from adriatic sea coast,serb republic of montenegro
« on: January 26, 2009, 02:31:38 PM »
i was searching something on google,about kastrioti(kastratovic) family,their serb origin,and about djerdj(skenderbeg)
and here i am
i am nicely surprised about serbian subforum here,and that jews are supporting KOSOVO IS SERBIA!!! :)
i really didn't know about that,i thought jews specially in usa,support kosovo independence(other words the muslim state in the heart of europe)
and Madlein Olbreit a jew whose family was saved by the serbs in WW2,and she thanks the serbs falling bombs on us and helping kosovo independence?
and now i see jews like that are not really jews they are muslim lovers!!!
i'm very happy that i live in place where is  no any muslim,only ortodox ,and minority of catholic people,but we are ok.
and i didn't mentioned,i got a good friend whose father is croat(not nazi one),and mother is jew.
he is now in israel living there,serve the israel army,fighting against muslims!!!
sorry about my bad english.

long live the serbia,long live the russia!!!

beautifull gulf of Boka Kotorska,where mountains meet the sea

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: hello from adriatic sea coast,serb republic of montenegro
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 02:47:55 PM »
Welcome
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 04:31:58 PM »
Welcome Proud Montenegrian Serb,
Madelein Albright's parents accepted Catholicism to escape persecutions. She was raised as Catholic.
Ethnically she might be a Jew, but in fact she has nothing to do with the Jews and Israel.
By essence, she is American.

The Jews are generally loyal to the country they live in.
This site is created by American Jews and they are also patriots of America.
But you are right, none of them here supports bombings of Serbia and Kosovo independence.

Respect to your friend in the I.D.F.
Where exactly does he serve (infantry, air force, armor, etc.) ?

Добродошао, Црногорски Србин.
Косово jе Cрбиjа!

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2009, 04:36:51 PM »
Welcome Aboard Montenegrian Serb!

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2009, 04:46:55 PM »
 my friend serve in infantry,he was here in summer 2007 last time,and we were totally drunk at the playa bar.
not only two of us,other friends too!
and he start to talk about army,and fighting against the muslims

let's fight together!!!

« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 04:53:27 PM by proud montenegrian serb »

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2009, 04:56:08 PM »
Welcome!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Bradina

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2009, 05:03:28 PM »
A lot of Jews have done harm to us. But do not confuse these American Jewish politicians with real Jews. If Israel were to recognize Kosovo, it could potentially have devastating consequences for them. There are a lot of good people on this forum.

Welcome. Dobro doso!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2009, 05:33:34 PM »
A lot of Jews have done harm to us. But do not confuse these American Jewish politicians with real Jews. If Israel were to recognize Kosovo, it could potentially have devastating consequences for them. There are a lot of good people on this forum.

Welcome. Dobro doso!

Explain your comment

Offline Bradina

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2009, 06:20:36 PM »
Now here is a distinctly Jewish reason why we must support the Serbs:

The unilateral declaration of independence for Kosovo is a very serious threat to Israel. What if the Arab Muslim Nazis in Judea, Samaria, the Gaza District and eastern Jerusalem unilaterally declare independence? And what if the nations of the world recognize an independent "Palestine" in Israel's Biblical heartland? What is being done to the Serbs in Kosovo is a terrible precedent that can be used against tiny Israel as well, G-d forbid.

If you love Israel, then you will understand that it is essential for the sake of Israel that the Serbs recover control over their stolen province of Kosovo. If the Serbs lose this battle, then all of us will lose. America, Israel and the whole Western world will lose. These historic events do not happen in a vacuum. What happens in the Balkans affects what happens in the Middle East.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2009, 06:25:35 PM »
Welcome to the JTF Forum!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2009, 02:53:15 AM »
i know that about USA politicians.
but what really hurts me is is when israel got problem with muslims,they get no consequencies for battle with them,but when serbs fighting for our holly land Kosovo & Metohija against scum shiptars, we got bombing our lands from NATO,sanctions...
don't get me wrong,i support Israel fighting against muslims,but is this ok?
and beacuse of that i don't like nato,ang got aversion for US.(not for ordinary people,but for gouverment)
beacuse of that i much more love mother russia,and believe me,russia is a hard anti muslim country!
i know that cause many russians have been here at montenegro coast,and many are today and they are really antimuslim,and i think president putin  too,but he must balance,politics is great [censored].

look only at chechenia,how they treath with terrorists!
and tell me if  i;m wrong,isn't the USA helped afghanistan mujahedins in war with USSR,and osama bin laden is a student of CIA?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2009, 05:48:34 AM »
but what really hurts me is is when israel got problem with muslims,they get no consequencies for battle with them,but when serbs fighting for our holly land Kosovo & Metohija against scum shiptars, we got bombing our lands from NATO,sanctions...
and beacuse of that i don't like nato,ang got aversion for US.(not for ordinary people,but for gouverment)
beacuse of that i much more love mother russia,and believe me,russia is a hard anti muslim country!
i know that cause many russians have been here at montenegro coast,and many are today and they are really antimuslim,and i think president putin  too,but he must balance,politics is great kurva.

and tell me if  i;m wrong,isn't the USA helped afghanistan mujahedins in war with USSR,and osama bin laden is a student of CIA?

You are basically right. But one thing I didn't understand in Russian politics.

Why they ship high quality arms to the whole Muslim world inclusive Iran?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2009, 06:47:15 AM »
i know that cause many russians have been here at montenegro coast,and many are today and they are really antimuslim,and i think president putin  too,but he must balance,politics is great kurva.

You are basically right. But one thing I didn't understand in Russian politics.

Why they ship high quality arms to the whole Muslim world inclusive Iran?

They do it because they want to reach their strategic geo-political goals by the hands of others.
Because of its stupid arrogance, Iran opposes itself to the U.S.
And Russians, being now weak enough to oppose U.S. directly, push Iran and other Muslim extremists to weaken the U.S.
U.S. and Russia have a long history of using Muslim and other extremists against each other.

Every nation has something to learn from. In my mind, we should learn 2 things from Russia:

1) National borders are holy. No centimetre of the national territory should be passed to other states even if the tactical benefits of such deal look attractive. Russia refuses to pass to Japan disputed miniscule South Kuril Islands in spite of the fact that in return Japan offers vast trade co-operation and multi-million deals.

2) Terrorists that dare to challenge country's territorial integrity and threaten the lives of its citizens, should be shown no mercy.
As Vladimir Putin said,

"Мы будем мочить террористов в сортире!"
"We will kill the terrorists in the closets!"

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2009, 08:43:58 AM »
i drink in that name(what putin said) ;D
and US helped several times muslim terrorists.
 look at bosnia,then kosovo & metohija,afghanistan(helped mujahedins against russia)
and beacuse of USA what we now got?
two muslim country in the heart of the europe :'(
ok bosnia(synthetic state),is half muslim,there is republic of srpska where live almost only serbs.
i living only 30km from border with bosnia(republic of srpska),and i usually going there in beatifull city of Trebinje,totally serb town.
but sometimes i go in muslim-croatian federation in croat part.
they are not satisfied living with muslims,they build mosqes(we call mosqes rockets :::D),they want their own part of bosnia,like serbs,but now is too late.
they got now what they want,calling muslims the flowers of croatia state!!! ;D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2009, 03:34:22 AM »
Welcome!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2009, 10:03:34 PM »
i drink in that name(what putin said) ;D
and US helped several times muslim terrorists.
 look at bosnia,then kosovo & metohija,afghanistan(helped mujahedins against russia)
and beacuse of USA what we now got?
two muslim country in the heart of the europe :'(
ok bosnia(synthetic state),is half muslim,there is republic of srpska where live almost only serbs.
i living only 30km from border with bosnia(republic of srpska),and i usually going there in beatifull city of Trebinje,totally serb town.
but sometimes i go in muslim-croatian federation in croat part.
they are not satisfied living with muslims,they build mosqes(we call mosqes rockets :::D),they want their own part of bosnia,like serbs,but now is too late.
they got now what they want,calling muslims the flowers of croatia state!!! ;D

Don't forget about their alliance with Saudi Arabia.
Because of them, they'll continue making such mistakes.
Yhanks to S. Arabian money, there is no, actually, real fight against Islamic Radicals.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2009, 01:56:49 AM »
Welcome to jtf.
I think you will enjoy this forum.
The members here are friendly and knowledgeable.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2009, 11:08:38 AM »
Welcome aboard man.  I wish I lived in a place that didn't have any Muslims.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2009, 11:19:18 AM »
Welcome....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל