Author Topic: JDL Israel  (Read 1078 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
JDL Israel
« on: March 21, 2009, 07:41:40 PM »
While surfing thought the Internet I found this Website  http://www.legalize-kach.info/.
What do you think about it?

Moshe92

Re: JDL Israel
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2009, 07:48:01 PM »
What a bunch of morons. The website focuses exclusively on the ten or twenty WN Nazis who managed to sneak into Israel but completely ignores the thousands of Arab Nazis in Israel. The current JDL has its priorities confused.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 08:07:31 PM »
What a bunch of morons. The website focuses exclusively on the ten or twenty WN Nazis who managed to sneak into Israel but completely ignores the thousands of Arab Nazis in Israel. The current JDL has its priorities confused.

True though WN Nazis are just as bad.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2009, 11:24:32 PM »
I don't understand why they would want to be there though.

That's like me going to africa or a raghead country.
I hate them why would i wanna go there?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2009, 11:26:51 PM »

Moshe, you are exactly correct. The schmucks who run that "site" seem like Shelly Rubins illegitamate children. What kind of schmucks spend their time concentrating on a few neo nazis when you have trillions of muslims in Israel who need to be thrown out immediately.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2009, 11:48:17 PM »
If only there was a JDL Chronicles videos of the days of the JDL.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2009, 01:04:32 AM »

Moshe, you are exactly correct. The schmucks who run that "site" seem like Shelly Rubins illegitamate children. What kind of schmucks spend their time concentrating on a few neo nazis when you have trillions of muslims in Israel who need to be thrown out immediately.

She must have been having sex with Quaranimals since we all know they love obese women.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2009, 06:53:39 AM »
These guys did a much better job:

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2009, 07:00:12 AM »
These guys did a much better job:

I love this video. It is a masterpiece of good propaganda. I guess many bolschewists will got a hearth attack while watching it  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2009, 07:31:34 AM »
 :::D :::D Before i knew about JTF i gave that group thousands of dollars worth of weightlifting and gym equipment .Olympic weights and bars regular weights and bars all kinds regular and curl bars  benches .Pull down machines  long pull machines high pull machines low rowing pull cable machines , a stand to isolate your biceps .Well it doesn't look that they have been using it.I used to use it when i was too tired to go to gym.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03