Author Topic: India buys Israeli spy satellite  (Read 2975 times)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
India buys Israeli spy satellite
« on: March 20, 2009, 12:37:30 PM »
The satellite, which can see through clouds and carry out day-and-night all-weather imaging, has been one of the long-standing demands of the Indian military, the NDTV news channel said.

The 300 kilogram (650 pound) RISAT 2 will be launched by India's Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle rocket in the next few weeks, the report said.

Indian scientists were in the process of integrating the satellite and the rocket at the Sriharikota space port in southern India, it said.

The acquisition was fast-tracked after the November 26-29 Mumbai siege in which 10 gunmen went on a shooting spree.

India says the attackers came by boat from the Pakistani port city of Karachi to Mumbai, based on its investigations and the confession of the lone gunman captured alive after the 60-hour siege, in which 165 people were killed.

India's existing satellites get blinded at night and in the monsoon season.

NDTV said the new acquisition would also provide New Delhi with the capability to track incoming hostile ballistic missiles.

India treated Israel like a pariah for decades, but has forged close military links with Tel Aviv in recent years with the Jewish state replacing France in 2007 as its second-largest arms supplier after Russia.

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/Dawn%20Content%20Library/dawn/news/world/india-buys-israeli-spy-satellite-report--zj

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: India buys Israeli spy satellite
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 01:20:22 PM »
Israel perhaps has best expertize in sophisticated weaponry.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2009, 01:30:32 PM »

That satellite is going to an outstanding asset to the Indian nation, and will give them an advantage against those damned Pakistani muslims. India should stop buying Russian and French crap and buy all of their military gear from Israel, the makers of the most sophisticated equipment in the world.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 02:41:21 PM »
The Americans, Israelis British and Frence all have the best Equipment when talking about technology.

Germans and the Italians are good Gun developers. 

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 03:41:27 PM »
The Americans, Israelis British and Frence all have the best Equipment when talking about technology.

Germans and the Italians are good Gun developers. 

That's right

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 03:52:34 PM »
Germans sent Iran nuclear equipments/centrifuges.. and they continue to send arms to Pakistan.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 04:00:10 PM by ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ »

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2009, 03:57:27 PM »
 :o
I don't know about it

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2009, 04:15:41 PM »

Israel the USA and India should become close allies, we have exactly the same enemies.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2009, 04:16:32 PM »
All non muslim countrys have the same enemy!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2009, 02:21:04 AM »

Israel the USA and India should become close allies, we have exactly the same enemies.

A very good idea and I wish it a success. However it generally gets marred with the fact that USA has always been since 1954 remained an incessant and staunch friend of Papistan666, and gave to Papistan666 the unique distinction of being the founder member of both CENTO and SEATO. All the puppet dictatorial regimes of Papistan666 were supported by USA without battling of an eyelid.   

This friendship remained unaltered even when CENTO and SEATO were dissolved and rather then this further increased. Even when cold war ended, this utterly futile friendship continued to grow in leaps and bounds so much so that the unfortunate 911 wherein Papistan666 was directly culprit could only further strengthen it.

Blinded in love of Papistan666 and instead of attacking it, USA attacked Iraq making it a scapegoat. Iraq needed to be attacked but after Papistan666 was to be eliminated.

India and Israel are already nearly strategical friends but the stance of most important USA creates a definite confusion that may remain in vogue for some 42 months.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2009, 04:11:27 AM »
Germans sent Iran nuclear equipments/centrifuges.. and they continue to send arms to Pakistan.

I doubt the Iran part, But pakistan I know they do. But Britain and France also help Pakistan.
And the reason they give them to Pakistan is because they already have Nukes, So we can't invade there ass and kick the taliban out. The Pakis need to do that them selves.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2009, 08:09:53 AM »
I have a doubt about authenticity of this news report.

India is well ahead of many countries in space technology. Already more than 10 Satelites are moving in the orbit and working on helping some other countries to put their Space Satellites out there in space.

Israel is a shocking name for Pakistani Population. Using its name will provoke more hatred, hence this news created by pak media.

In actuality,India has not bought the satellite, it is just sending it to space for Israel in return of fees. India does not need to buy any satellites from Israel because India is ahead of Israel in satellite technology.

But there is another news related to Israel, which is actually interesting. The Phalcon airborne radars from Israel are going to be delivered by the end of next month. These will be fitted on to Russian planes which India already has. Among other things, these flying radars will provide India the capability of spying 400 Km inside Pakistan without violating the air space.

Phalcon is the world's most advanced Airborne Early Warning, Command and Control (AEWC&C) system and India is getting three of them. There are plans of buying 3 more later on.

As far as the relation with Israel goes, Israel is India's largest defense supplier, making 40% of India's arms import. While India is Israel's number 1 weapons customer, accounting for 50% of Israels defense hardware sales.

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2009, 09:36:41 AM »
I didn't think India had ever sent a satellite into space on there own, I thought they hired other countries to do that. I find it really hard to trust that News report.

Altough I like India, I'm not found of it's taboos. Aka Kissing in public lol.

Also, I have a Sri Lanken Tamil friend, Why does India support the Muslim Singula and not the Hindu tamils?

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2009, 09:38:46 AM »
Israel shouldn't be buying American weapons. America should be buying Israeli weapons.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2009, 09:48:15 AM »
I didn't think India had ever sent a satellite into space on there own, I thought they hired other countries to do that. I find it really hard to trust that News report.

Also, I have a Sri Lanken Tamil friend, Why does India support the Muslim Singula and not the Hindu tamils?
http://www.nasa.gov/exploration/home/griffin_india.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandrayaan-1

Tamils are not Musims, I dont think they are even Hindus... they have got their own tamil culture and they follow guerilla warfare. And why should india support anyone? It is Sri Lankas problem, they need to sort it out.

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2009, 10:28:12 AM »

Tamils are not Musims, I dont think they are even Hindus... they have got their own tamil culture and they follow guerilla warfare. And why should india support anyone? It is Sri Lankas problem, they need to sort it out.

Tamil is a ethnic group, Most of whom are hindus, they expelled muslims from their land. And are fighting the oppressing Siguleise government.

If Muslims took over india, I think Hindus would resort to Guerilla warfare. I know I would.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2009, 10:45:37 AM »

Tamil is a ethnic group, Most of whom are hindus, they expelled muslims from their land. And are fighting the oppressing Siguleise government.

If Muslims took over india, I think Hindus would resort to Guerilla warfare. I know I would.

The Tamil Tigers are manic murderers who kidnap children and force them to become warriors, and they attack civilians and use suicide bombers. Most of the Tamils are supposed to be Hindu but some are Muslims (I think even India had a Tamil president who claimed to be muslim). I don't think we should take sides in the dispute between Tamils and Srilanka but we should be against the evil Tamil Tigers. 

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2009, 12:28:40 PM »

The Tamil Tigers are manic murderers who kidnap children and force them to become warriors, and they attack civilians and use suicide bombers. Most of the Tamils are supposed to be Hindu but some are Muslims (I think even India had a Tamil president who claimed to be muslim). I don't think we should take sides in the dispute between Tamils and Srilanka but we should be against the evil Tamil Tigers. 

I have a Tamil friend who said his father got shot by the Sri Lankens. he was a shop owner, The soldiers wanted to steal the stuff, and when his father asked for money he was shot.

the LTTE do bad stuff. But I sympathy them. Tamils are not muslims, they expelled them.