Author Topic: Please explain this quote JTFers  (Read 4046 times)

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
Please explain this quote JTFers
« on: March 14, 2009, 09:13:20 PM »

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

David Rockefeller, David Rockefeller's Memoirs  (Random House, New York, 2002) Chapter 27, page 405

You may not believe in a secret global conspriary but i think its apparent that mr. rockafeller disagrees with you.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Please explain this quote JTFers
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 10:05:04 PM »
Of all the individuals who have been calling for a hedgemonic rule over the world in the last decade, you bring up a memoire written 80 years ago???

You are a really poor debater.   Have you ever convinced anyone of anything?

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 10:24:11 PM »
Of all the individuals who have been calling for a hedgemonic rule over the world in the last decade, you bring up a memoire written 80 years ago???

You are a really poor debater.   Have you ever convinced anyone of anything?

How did he write about WWII and Yasir Arafat as a world leader 80 years ago?

I can bring you quotes from anytime you want pal.

he's not "calling" for something. he's admitting to actually DOING something.

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 11:15:50 PM »
As many who have studied these types of claims have asked , "where is the smoking gun".

although this could be an interesting topic, I dont think you should simply put up a quote with no background or proofs to look at.

For example there are many fine and well respected researchers who study the JFK assasanation who have concluded that LHO could not have done the shooting. The difference is, that they have also presented some evedance to back up these ideas (balistics, medical reports ,acustic studies of Dealy Plaza Photos etc)

I am not tring to start a thread on JFK, but only offer it as a way to show how to explore a complex topic. Do you have any links to evedance such as this to back up the quote?
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2009, 11:37:53 PM »

Sorry, I did a google for your quote, and the site said 1932 next to the quote.

OK, this all reminds me of the whole, 9/11 world trade center, 'PULL IT'  confession.

Lets think about this... WHY??? would someone involved in a 'secret conspiracy' want to admit it to everyone in his own book????  SHouldn't he be denying it in his book in order to cover it up???  What kinda conspiracy is this, if he admits it to everyone in his book??

I have never been a fan of rockefeller's family, and all other family barron's as they are nearly always liberal self-hating statists.  And I know that 'they' along with nearly all democrats want an integrated global political and economic structure.  This is their wet dream.  They LOVE the UN and other international organizations.  This is also no secret.  They very openly support

We here at the JTF HATE these things.  The U.N. is HUGELY anti-semitic and pro-ISlam.  They have a new resolution that is making the rounds to make defamation of Islam illegal.... which would extend to within the borders of the United States.  This is NOT a conspiracy, this is fact. Link here:  http://sify.com/news/fullstory.php?id=14870370&?vsv=TopHP1

What you are failing to see is the common thread between globalists.  They are always one of two things..... 1) Liberals... 2) Muslims.

They have an unholy union, which Obama epitomizes.  The liberals always embrace 'multiculturalism' and they have made it their priority to embrace 'Islam' as they see it as a 'marginalized' religion that Christians and Jews (because we are intolerant) deplore it.   The Muslims in turn embrace the Liberals... since they are the ones giving them all the rediculous allowances that NO OTHER religion enjoys in the west.  Just look at the UK, and you will know what I am talking about.

This is why we support people like 'Geert Wilders'  who is openly anti-internationalist, anti-Muslim, and pro-borders, and anti-liberal.  He is our hero, and we need politicians like him in the US.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2009, 12:14:08 AM »

OK, this all reminds me of the whole, 9/11 world trade center, 'PULL IT'  confession.

Lets think about this... WHY??? would someone involved in a 'secret conspiracy' want to admit it to everyone in his own book????  SHouldn't he be denying it in his book in order to cover it up???  What kinda conspiracy is this, if he admits it to everyone in his book??

I have never been a fan of rockefeller's family, and all other family barron's as they are nearly always liberal self-hating statists.  And I know that 'they' along with nearly all democrats want an integrated global political and economic structure.  This is their wet dream.  They LOVE the UN and other international organizations.  This is also no secret.  They very openly support

We here at the JTF HATE these things.  The U.N. is HUGELY anti-semitic and pro-ISlam.  They have a new resolution that is making the rounds to make defamation of Islam illegal.... which would extend to within the borders of the United States.  This is NOT a conspiracy, this is fact. Link here:  http://sify.com/news/fullstory.php?id=14870370&?vsv=TopHP1

What you are failing to see is the common thread between globalists.  They are always one of two things..... 1) Liberals... 2) Muslims.

They have an unholy union, which Obama epitomizes.  The liberals always embrace 'multiculturalism' and they have made it their priority to embrace 'Islam' as they see it as a 'marginalized' religion that Christians and Jews (because we are intolerant) deplore it.   The Muslims in turn embrace the Liberals... since they are the ones giving them all the rediculous allowances that NO OTHER religion enjoys in the west.  Just look at the UK, and you will know what I am talking about.

This is why we support people like 'Geert Wilders'  who is openly anti-internationalist, anti-Muslim, and pro-borders, and anti-liberal.  He is our hero, and we need politicians like him in the US.

Great Post, and everything you said is correct, in fact I have no doubt that the person you are speaking to knows the absolute truth also.........
however you need to realize that these Far Left Radicals ( despite knowing the truth ) will argue to the death to convince others because
they are on a power trip. They must convince others to agree with them in order to validate their existence. Remember their existence is all about them
and having what they want...they are like spoiled children having tantrums until the parents ( conservatives ) give in. 

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2009, 12:37:53 AM »

what we have here's a failure to communicate. Allow me to educate. A conpsiracy is NOT neccesarily secret. Its just an agreement by two or more people to engage in a criminal or otherwise nefarious act. mocking anyone who belivees in a "conspiracy" is plain ignorant. it's a legal term and people are arrested for the crime every ohther day in every civilized country.

now. in this case it just so happens that the plans of this elitist cabal are a secret but they are not a secret.

that's right.

they are NOT a secret because they openly tell you waht they're doing in their books and docuoments just like this. although they don't tell you everything they tell you enough to figure out what's going on.

but they ARE still a secret to most people because of what you just did here. you mock the quote...don't take it seriously and make fun of anyone who investigates furether. as a result most people are kept in th e dark about this VERY REAL conspiracy of past and future attempted genocide and enslavement of masses.

someone said I didn't bring proof. it would take me a year to pile on all the proof (although a personal admission is a powerful proof). my goal right now is just to start opening some minds around here...

you understand islam is evil. congratulations. but that ain't the end of the story. not by a long shot. there are even bigger fish to fry and the muslims are PAWNS in this evil game of chess. don't go after pawns. go after the KING. or at least go after both.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2009, 01:00:26 AM »

what we have here's a failure to communicate. Allow me to educate. A conpsiracy is NOT neccesarily secret. Its just an agreement by two or more people to engage in a criminal or otherwise nefarious act. mocking anyone who belivees in a "conspiracy" is plain ignorant. it's a legal term and people are arrested for the crime every ohther day in every civilized country.

now. in this case it just so happens that the plans of this elitist cabal are a secret but they are not a secret.

that's right.

they are NOT a secret because they openly tell you waht they're doing in their books and docuoments just like this. although they don't tell you everything they tell you enough to figure out what's going on.

but they ARE still a secret to most people because of what you just did here. you mock the quote...don't take it seriously and make fun of anyone who investigates furether. as a result most people are kept in th e dark about this VERY REAL conspiracy of past and future attempted genocide and enslavement of masses.

someone said I didn't bring proof. it would take me a year to pile on all the proof (although a personal admission is a powerful proof). my goal right now is just to start opening some minds around here...

you understand islam is evil. congratulations. but that ain't the end of the story. not by a long shot. there are even bigger fish to fry and the muslims are PAWNS in this evil game of chess. don't go after pawns. go after the KING. or at least go after both.

Allow me to educate you ~~~>  Liberals are so open minded their brains have fallen out.

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2009, 01:33:20 AM »

that's right.

Allow me to educate you ~~~>  Liberals are so open minded their brains have fallen out.

anyone who calls themselves a "liberal" or a "conservative" doesn' thave a brain to begin with.
someone with a brain THINKS about EACH issue HIMSELF. They don't consult labels for thier opinions.

"Conservatives" and "Liberals" don't THINK...they just do whatever "conservatism" or
"liberalism" tells them to think.

the fact that you've fallen for this trap means your mind is not your own. you are not a free person but a SLAVE to a philosophy. and that is by design by the way.  the elites are not conservative or liberal. that is a false paradaigm they created to keep you fighting with eachother so you don't see what's really going on. and you've fallen for it hook line and sinker.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2009, 01:41:07 AM »
Isn't it usual that the rockefellers are part of the conspiracy?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 11:53:51 AM by RobertX9 »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2009, 02:11:13 AM »
mdub, one last question from me.... You seem to me to be a typical John Birch Society kind of guy. Everything you say seems to be straight from the John Birch Societies manifesto.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Birch_Society

The John Birch Society says it is anti-totalitarian, particularly anti-socialist and anti-communist, and leans to libertarian. It seeks to limit the powers of government and defends what it sees as the original intention of the U.S. Constitution, based on Judeo-Christian principles. It opposes collectivism, including wealth redistribution, economic interventionism, socialism, communism, and fascism. In a 1983 edition of Crossfire, Congressman Larry McDonald (D-Georgia), then its newly appointed chairman, characterized the Society as belonging to the Old Right, rather than the new right.[9]

The John Birch Society opposed aspects of the Civil Rights Movement in the 1960s because of its concerns that the movement had communists in important positions. The Society opposed the 1964 Civil Rights Act, saying it was in violation of the Tenth Amendment to the United States Constitution and overstepped the rights of individual states to enact laws regarding civil rights.

The Society is against a unified "one world government", and has an immigration reduction view on immigration reform. It opposes the United Nations, the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), the Central America Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA), the Free Trade Area of the Americas (FTAA), and other free trade agreements.

The Society argues that there is a devaluing of the US Constitution in favor of international government, and that this is not an accident. It cites David Rockefeller's 2002 autobiography Memoirs in which Rockefeller writes, "Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure — one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."[10]

The John Birch Society was established in Indianapolis, Indiana on December 9, 1958 by a group of twelve men led by Robert Welch, Jr., a retired candy manufacturer from Belmont, Massachusetts. One founding member was Fred Koch, founder of Koch Industries, one of the largest private corporations in America. Another was Revilo Pendleton Oliver, a University of Illinois professor who later co-founded the "white nationalist" National Alliance. A transcript of Welch's two-day presentation at the founding meeting was published as The Blue Book of the John Birch Society, and became a cornerstone of its beliefs, with each new member receiving a copy.[9]

According to Welch, "both the U.S. and Soviet governments are controlled by the same furtive conspiratorial cabal of internationalists, greedy bankers, and corrupt politicians. If left unexposed, the traitors inside the U.S. government would betray the country's sovereignty to the United Nations for a collectivist New World Order, managed by a 'one-world socialist government.'"[11][12]

Welch saw "collectivism" as the main threat to Western Civilization, and liberals as "secret communist traitors" who provide cover for the gradual process of collectivism, with the ultimate goal of replacing the nations of western civilization with one-world socialist government. "There are many stages of welfarism, socialism, and collectivism in general," he wrote, "but Communism is the ultimate state of them all, and they all lead inevitably in that direction."[12]

The society's objective has been to fight Communism and totalitarianism using some of Communism's own techniques — organization of front groups, infiltration of other groups, and letter-writing campaigns. It has organized grassroots chapters in every state and is the only such organization to have full-time paid field staff assisting those chapters. Its activities include distribution of literature, pamphlets, magazines, videos and other educational material while sponsoring a Speaker's Bureau, which invites "speakers who are keenly aware of the motivations that drive political policy"[13].

One of the first public activities of the JBS was a "Get US Out!" (of membership in the UN) campaign, which claimed in 1959 that the "Real nature of [the] UN is to build a One World Government."[14] In 1960, Welch advised JBS members to: "Join your local P.T.A. at the beginning of the school year, get your conservative friends to do likewise, and go to work to take it over."[15]

One Man's Opinion, a magazine launched by Welch in 1956, was renamed American Opinion, and became the John Birch Society's official publication. The society's current publication is called The New American. [16]
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2009, 09:56:02 AM »
mdub said: "anyone who calls themselves a "liberal" or a "conservative" doesn' thave a brain to begin with.
someone with a brain THINKS about EACH issue HIMSELF. They don't consult labels for thier opinions.

"Conservatives" and "Liberals" don't THINK...they just do whatever "conservatism" or
"liberalism" tells them to think.

the fact that you've fallen for this trap means your mind is not your own. you are not a free person but a SLAVE to a philosophy. and that is by design by the way.  the elites are not conservative or liberal. that is a false paradaigm they created to keep you fighting with eachother so you don't see what's really going on. and you've fallen for it hook line and sinker."

mdub you fail to realize, that MOST people put others in these categories. Like with myself, my values fall in line with conservative values, NOT liberal values, so most would "consider" me a conservative, even though I may not agree with EVERYTHING they do. I think conservatives are the ONLY people that actually THINK FOR THEMSELVES!

Liberals do NOT think for themselves, they just like to play "follow the leader" and that is why Pisslam will easily convert these idiots.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2009, 10:35:26 AM »
This is what I THINK:

JTF people, Jew, Christian and righteous gentile FOLLOW the TEACHINGS of KAHANE.
Furthermore, the Rockafellers are NOT 'friends' with us.
We are SMALL, b/c we are RIGHT WING, and Right wing Jewish people are NOT popular. 

Why did you bring this crap anyway Mdub? Are you here to try to slap us in the FACE?

Just a Q Mdub... Israel has NO ally, they KNOW that Obama HATES Israel- WHAT do you expect Israel to do with ALL nations now turning against them?? Would it be in the best interest to let them ROLL OVER AND PLAY DEAD??

I will tell you THIS much:
THIS IS NOT MY AMERICA, NOT AT ALL!  If this is YOUR America, Mdub, and you are WITH Obama, you are AGAINST the JTF.

ANOTHER THING: DO NOT BRING these StørmFrønt, CI, Vanguard and all sorts of other "Woe to Israel" articles here.  We have G-d fearing Jews here and God fearing ISRAELI Jews that SEE what you brought- THEY ARE GOOD and HOLY, and this article would make them feel bad.

So- either you are a FRIEND to GOOD Jews- OR NOT.
Pick your choice.

Kahane:
Above all, it is not decency or goodness of gentleness that impresses the Middle East, but strength.
Meir Kahane

Every man judges his own happiness and satisfaction with life in terms of his possession or lack of possession of those things that he considers worthwhile and valuable.
Meir Kahane

For so long as the Jew has even one ally, he will be convinced - in his smallness of mind - that his salvation came from that ally. It is only when he is alone - against all of his own efforts and frantic attempts - that he will, through no choice, be compelled to turn to G-d.
Meir Kahane

I know that elections must be limited only to those who understand that the Arabs are the deadly enemy of the Jewish state, who would bring on us a slow Auschwitz - not with gas, but with knives and hatchets.
Meir Kahane

I see all this and know that if we are to save the Jewish state and its three-and-a-half million Jews from terrible horrors, we must rise up and demand a fundamental change in the very system of government.
Meir Kahane

If we ever hope to rid the world of the political AIDS of our time, terrorism, the rule must be clear: One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
Meir Kahane

It is incumbent upon us to understand our greatness and believe in it so that we do not cheapen and profane ourselves.
Meir Kahane

Jews have been in Egypt since Biblical times, and Alexandria had once been, at least partially, a Jewish city.
Meir Kahane

Let us not suffer from a national amnesia that causes us to forget who and what we are.
Meir Kahane

Life is essentially a question of values.
Meir Kahane

Love has its place, as does hate. Peace has its place, as does war. Mercy has its place, as do cruelty and revenge.
Meir Kahane

Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

No trait is more justified than revenge in the right time and place.
Meir Kahane

One of the great problems with Americans is that - being a decent people - they assume that everyone else is equally decent.
Meir Kahane

Surely it is time for Jews, worried over the huge growth of Arabs in Israel, to consider finishing the exchange of populations that began 35 years ago.
Meir Kahane

The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Meir Kahane

The difference is that if we turn from the Gentile first, we will have the Almighty as the immediate staff and our comfort. If not, we will have neither the Gentile nor, for a terrible stage, the Almighty.
Meir Kahane

The fact is, that with the creation of the Jewish state in 1948, hundreds of thousands of Jews fled Arab countries, almost all of whom left behind all their property for which compensation was never paid.
Meir Kahane

The Jew does not wish to be isolated. He fears being alone, without allies.
Meir Kahane

The Jew is upset because the nations of the world - the United Nations - lash him, brand him as racist and evil, hate him and openly demonstrate their desire to destroy him.
Meir Kahane

The Jewish nation is indeed, the heart of the world and there is no reason for the existence of empires, kings, rulers, masses or systems aside from their reaction to the Jewish people.
Meir Kahane

The observant Jew has his own sense of values. Torah Judaism is his blueprint for this life, his target for existence.
Meir Kahane

There is the illusion of the world and the reality of the Torah.
Meir Kahane

Today, Jewish defense is an accepted thing.
Meir Kahane

We have our own values; we build our own special, our JEWISH life - and we are proud, so very proud.
Meir Kahane
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2009, 11:17:57 AM »
There is a conspiracy. You can read about it in the Koran and the Hadith. There are 1.5 billion conspirators with trillions of petrodollars in 65 Islamic nations. They have purchased huge portions of most multinational corporations, and own much of the Western news media.

You write that the Muslims are mere pawns of the Rockefellers and the Western billionaires. It is the other way around. The Muslims are the leaders in this conspiracy. The Rockefellers and the multinational corporate billionaires are collaborators with the Muslims, because they believe that such collaboration will bring them huge profits and power.

The fact that you write that the Muslims are pawns of the Rockefeller/multinational/New World Order types shows that you have absolutely no understanding of Islam, Muslims, Arabs or the real dynamics of the world economy since the 1970s.

The real financial giants on the world stage are NOT people like Bill Gates and Warren Buffett. They are paupers compared to the Saudi royal family and other Persian Gulf families who have TRILLIONS of dollars from oil revenue. These TRILLIONAIRES are never listed as among the world's richest because they hide their unprecendented fortunes in pseudo-national institutions in Saudi Arabia and other oil-producing countries. But the money is THEIRS. And they have used it to buy up gigantic portions of the multinationals.

The silly conspiracy buffs of the John Birch Society would never discuss the real (Islamic) conspiracy to conquer the world. Why? Because they are cowards. They are terrified of the Muslims, and they are terrified of being accused of anti-Islamic bigotry. And the other conspiracy buffs are just Jew-hating scum who actually whitewash or minimize Muslim involvement.

I hope this answers your question.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2009, 11:33:04 AM »
I think he is admitting he is part of a secret cabal to change the United States into a Socialist Country, by radically changing our infrastructure!

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2009, 12:28:36 PM »
Chiam, your response was fantastic.  Thank you!

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2009, 12:35:53 PM »
There is a conspiracy. You can read about it in the Koran and the Hadith. There are 1.5 billion conspirators with trillions of petrodollars in 65 Islamic nations. They have purchased huge portions of most multinational corporations, and own much of the Western news media.

You write that the Muslims are mere pawns of the Rockefellers and the Western billionaires. It is the other way around. The Muslims are the leaders in this conspiracy. The Rockefellers and the multinational corporate billionaires are collaborators with the Muslims, because they believe that such collaboration will bring them huge profits and power.

The fact that you write that the Muslims are pawns of the Rockefeller/multinational/New World Order types shows that you have absolutely no understanding of Islam, Muslims, Arabs or the real dynamics of the world economy since the 1970s.

The real financial giants on the world stage are NOT people like Bill Gates and Warren Buffett. They are paupers compared to the Saudi royal family and other Persian Gulf families who have TRILLIONS of dollars from oil revenue. These TRILLIONAIRES are never listed as among the world's richest because they hide their unprecendented fortunes in pseudo-national institutions in Saudi Arabia and other oil-producing countries. But the money is THEIRS. And they have used it to buy up gigantic portions of the multinationals.

The silly conspiracy buffs of the John Birch Society would never discuss the real (Islamic) conspiracy to conquer the world. Why? Because they are cowards. They are terrified of the Muslims, and they are terrified of being accused of anti-Islamic bigotry. And the other conspiracy buffs are just Jew-hating scum who actually whitewash or minimize Muslim involvement.

:clap:

Exactly what I was thinking, just was not able to put into words so eloquently.

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2009, 12:42:11 PM »
I feel the same way Firster! Chaim Ben Pesach has such a gift!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2009, 02:05:07 PM »
that ain't the end of the story. not by a long shot. there are even bigger fish to fry and the muslims are PAWNS in this evil game of chess. don't go after pawns. go after the KING. or at least go after both.

You are right.  I AM THE KING!!!! MOOHOOHAA HAA HAAH A.  I am the evil one playing chess in my robe, and I am here talking with my brother's in our secret society including the Rothchild's, the Rockefellers, the Bildeberg's, the Mason's and the Luminarios, and the priory of Scion.

Right now, I am telling the Muslims to kill 1000's of budhists in Thailand, 1000's of Catholics in Southern Philipines, 10's of thousands of Hindu Indians in Kashmir, and hundred's of thousands of African's.

Of course... its not their fault.... because they are merely my pawns in my evil chess game.  ... and I tell them what to do.   If you can find out where I am, you can stop me.... and that will stop the Muslim murder.... but I could be anywhere... maybe I am in your backyard... MOO HOO HA HA HAH AH AH HA

Here is a picture of me.  I am the one on the Left.

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2009, 05:26:30 PM »

:clap:

Exactly what I was thinking, just was not able to put into words so eloquently.

first off let me say i appreciate you taking time out to deal with my thoughts.

there's common ground here. we agree that there's an NWO collaberation with Islamic terrorists. You admit that these globalist billioneres are doing this for their own "power and profit". i konw that many many muslims are actively trying to take over the world and committing acts of violence to that end. you won't hear disagreement from me there. and if you're going to expose that: I support you!

but then you feel that the Saudi oil sheiks are more powerful than teh NWO and that's where I have to respectfully disagree.
The Saudi oil Sheiks are tremendously powerful. however they will never be near as powerful as those who control the central banking system. for instance the u.s. spends about 700 billion on foreign oil total. our two biggest suppliers of oil believe it or not are Canada and Mexico. and that money the saudi's get ain't pure profit. it's expensive to drill for oil and they've got a country to run (sure they run it into the ground...but an extremely large portion of those profits do go into the basic functioning of their governemtna and infastructure...dictatorships are expensive).

if the saudis were runing our foreign policy you think for second Obama couldn't sent 30,000 more infidels to muslim afghanistan?!
That was something the Council on Foreign relations decided we should do (all obama's foreign policy advisors are members) not the Saudis.

if you want to talk about power. just think about who's really weilding the power in your own lives right now. the value of the dollars in your pocket are COMPLETELY in teh hands of federal reserve (i.e. the private banks)...if you study how our monetary system you will learn that these banks are able to create money out of THIN AIR every time a loan is taken out and then ask for interest for the fake money they produced (for a nice introduction to the lovely system we have here look up: "Money as debt" on google and watch the film).

if the saudis tried to attack us with all their might right now...we'd still survive.
if the multinational bankers decided to attack us all with all their might right now we'd all be broke before dawn.  they could simply call in all their loans at the same time or stop giving loans all together and everyone's money supply would dry up in short order.

every function of government (and therefore every action they take) is done with the money (and therefore the consent of) of these private banks.

That's REAL power.

Now I am aware that the Saudis have bought up large portions of citigroup. so they do get a piece of this pie.

but consider the following:

Just look at Obama's presidential appointment chaim if you want to understand whose really pulling the strings behind him. Did he appoint wahabbists? Or did he appoint CFR/Bildeberg members. if you can answer that question honestly you'll know who is really calling the shots in this presidency and in this country.

p.s. you say that the saudi's wealth is not counted in forbes...well neither is the wealth of the central banks. there is currently NO oversight by Congress or anyone else over how much money the federal reserve can funnel to private bankers and how t hey should use it.

the fact that rockafeller is listed as being worth 2billion is a pathetic joke. these guys have more wealth than you could imagine because THEY CONTROL THE VALUE OF MONEY!!!!!! You just can't ever compete with that unless you expose this global ponzi scheme for what it is.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 05:38:22 PM by mdub »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2009, 07:00:17 PM »

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

David Rockefeller, David Rockefeller's Memoirs  (Random House, New York, 2002) Chapter 27, page 405

You may not believe in a secret global conspriary but i think its apparent that mr. rockafeller disagrees with you.

And what does David Rockefeller have to do with me?  Or any of us?   

Are you implying that he means "us Jews" and that therefore you should be permitted to slaughter us (G-d forbid)?  Well, we will not permit this regardless of what you think this elitist jerk Rockefeller means or says.    We won't allow your type to spew your garbage.   And if you try violent measures, you'll be met with a big surprise.   The 2nd amendment still stands.

Offline mdub

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2009, 01:42:38 PM »

And what does David Rockefeller have to do with me?  Or any of us?   

Are you implying that he means "us Jews" and that therefore you should be permitted to slaughter us (G-d forbid)?  Well, we will not permit this regardless of what you think this elitist jerk Rockefeller means or says.    We won't allow your type to spew your garbage.   And if you try violent measures, you'll be met with a big surprise.   The 2nd amendment still stands.

the rockafellers are NOT jewish. I'm trying to warn you folks not pin something on you.
Rocakafeller is the ringleader of the international banking cartel for the U.S. wing making him probably the most powerful person in the U.S. b/c the banking cartel has the control over the money supply. Him and his cronies decide to what extent your money has any value. that means he has a LOT to do with you.

(Mayer Rothchild said: "Give me control over a nation's money supply and i care not who make its laws")

But even to the public view he's extremely powerful voice because of his funding of so many international institututions, foundaations and chairmen of THE MOST powerful special interest gorups in Washington. you'd be wise to keep an eye on this creep.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2009, 03:02:29 PM »
I'm keeping an eye on you.

You can't even spell Rockefeller correctly.

All you contribute to this forum is 'warnings' about the 'Rockafellers', the NWO, Bildeberg, Trilateral Commission and the CFR.

If you're going to warn us about David Rockefeller secretly controlling the USA, the international banking cartel, and the value of money --at least spell his name correctly.

That might give you a little credibility.