Author Topic: No proof of Iran seeking atom bomb: Russia  (Read 2018 times)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
No proof of Iran seeking atom bomb: Russia
« on: March 22, 2009, 03:39:03 AM »
BRUSSELS: Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said Saturday there was no proof that Iran is try to develop a nuclear weapon and urged the West to respect and reach out to the Islamic republic.

"There is no proof that Iran even has decided to make a bomb," he told the Brussels Forum conference, alongside EU foreign policy chief Javier Solana, who on behalf of world powers has led talks to curb Tehran's nuclear ambitions.

Lavrov said the UN nuclear watchdog, the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), was best placed to monitor Iran's activities and establish whether it might try to covertly develop a weapon under the guise of a civilian programme.

"As long as the IAEA works in Iran, the IAEA monitors all these centrifuges which produce low enriched uranium for the fuel purpose" real concerns it may develop a bomb could be allayed, he said.

Uranium enrichment is used to make fuel for a nuclear reactor, but at highly refined levels it can serve to produce the core of an atomic weapon.

"To change it to the weapon grade uranium you need to do manipulations which would be immediately known by cameras," Lavrov said.

His comments came just after US President Barack Obama issued a video message to Iran, offering to open a new chapter in relations with the Islamic Republic. The two nations have not had diplomatic ties since 1980.

"Iran must be engaged as a constructive part of the solution and not of the problem," Lavrov said.

"It's negotiations, it's respect and it's engagement of Iran in all the areas ... including security dialogue with Iran on all the issues in the Middle East, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon."

Russia, a member of the United Nations Security Council, has generally resisted a more hard-line approach against Iran taken by former US president George W. Bush and is helping Tehran build a nuclear power station

Source:Pakistani News Media
http://www.geo.tv/3-21-2009/37914.htm

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: No proof of Iran seeking atom bomb: Russia
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 03:52:35 AM »
O.K., I'm sorry if I don't accept Russia's answer that Iran does not have nuclear bomb making abilities.

I'm also sorry, that I do not think that the U.N.'s group to monitor nuclear activity in Iran is an acceptable or reliable source to keep track of what is actually going on.

So, I guess, am basically admitting that I don't trust Russia or the U.N..
Both these sources do not give me comfort about Iran's nuclear capabilities.

Offline alonmizrahi

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 04:02:25 AM »
Well if the Russians said that where are the proof if they said something shows proof that they don't have capabilities words come from mouth doesn't count just actions counts and this is another step that Russia is supporting Muslim terror against Israel after that don't get mad if Israel decide to arm Georgia to the teeth
Muslims are like a cancer and what a doctor have to do to save a patient with cancer extirpate the tumour, if the world want to live in peace we have to get rid of the Muslim cancer, we are the doctors

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 04:08:57 AM »
Russia thinks it still enermys with America, But America isn't paying attention to Russia.

Russia is like a screaming child, Despert for attention.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2009, 04:10:10 AM »
 :laugh:
aka Someone Else

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2009, 07:14:24 AM »

Shalom dear JTF brothers and sisters,

I have a young friend from Russia on Zootube whom supports Israel and the Jewish people 100% who tells me that of course Putin and Lavrov know that all this talk of Iran having no nuclear ambitions is all pure BS......

HOWEVER, we need to put this in perspective: in other words, in the context of the US vs Russia superpower hegemonic rivalry!!

For a start, lets look at what the US government's war on Serbia was all about from 1990 to 2004...

That was not merely a war against the  Orthodox Christian Serbs but actually a war by PROXY against Russia!

The US Council On Foreign Relations [CFR] has even admitted this!!!

Has everyone gone to sleep as far as whom Barack Hussein Obama's prime "foreign policy adviser" is?

It is none other than Zbigniew Brzezinski!!

The very same guy who INVENTED the idea of using Islamic Nazism [i.e. JIHADIST TERRORISM] against Russia, Serbia, Iraq and Afghanistan!!!

Zbigniew Brzezinski is the very same despicable, evil individual behind the idea of surrounding Russia and her Orthodox Christian allies with hostile ISLAMIC NAZI states!!!

Zbigniew Brzezinski is also the very same individual behind the insane idea of stationing anti-ICBM missiles in Poland and the Czech Republic in order to gain a first strike nuclear attack advantage against Russia!!!

SO OF COURSE RUSSIA IS LYING THROUGH HER TEETH ABOUT IRAN'S NUCLEAR PROGRAM!!!!!!!

If anyone has any queries about this critically important issue, please PM me and I will be more than happy to answer your questions.

Shalom,

Joshua.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2009, 07:58:05 AM »

HOWEVER, we need to put this in perspective: in other words, in the context of the US vs Russia superpower hegemonic rivalry!!

It is true that Russia sells nuclear technology to Iran primarily because of huge sums of money and because of its historic rivalry with U.S. But as an Israeli I don't care about their rivalry.

As an Israeli, I am very alarmed by Russian military and political support of Iran and Syria and its moderate attitude to Hamas and Hizbullah (which are not considered terrorist organizations by Russia).

Russia is an empire (though it's not called so officially) and its primary goal to expand its influence to all over the world. The idea of "Moscow is the Third Rome", proclaimed about 550 years ago, is well alive today. Though it cannot do it today by military means, it can do it by its oil, natural gas and weapons trade.

Now empire is not absolutely evil - at least it is the source of order. I am against of viewing Russia as an ultimate source of the world evil. But I am also against viewing Russia as noble and just country, espicially as opposed to U.S.

Russia is not any better than U.S.

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2009, 08:04:14 AM »
i thank God that Israel has overtaken Russia in terms of being the largest supplier of defence systems to India.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2009, 01:14:14 PM »
Theres nothing shocking about this.  Once Iran tests its first bomb... Russia will say... its just going to be using its nukes for peaceful reasons.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2009, 01:26:58 PM »
Theres nothing shocking about this.  Once Iran tests its first bomb... Russia will say... its just going to be using its nukes for peaceful reasons.

As Soviet time Russian joke goes, "the enemy hideously fired at our warplanes while they were peacefully bombing its cities".
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2009, 02:26:53 PM »
The world politics has become so dirty that although Iran and Pap666 both are evil but no one is really against them.

Recently during Mumbai terrorist attack not a single country fully came in favor of India except Israel.

Similarly in the matters of Iran, no one is reliable. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.