Author Topic: The People like Chaim Ben Pesach and the JTF  (Read 874 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
The People like Chaim Ben Pesach and the JTF
« on: March 22, 2009, 05:35:45 AM »
When I checked out my YouTube channel "ChaimBenPesachJTF", I read this great message:

Hello ChaimBenPesachJTF,

The Jewish Task Force looks like an amazing way to combat anti-semitism and get the truth out about what is really going on in the world! Kudos to you!

Anyways, we at the The Crossover channel would like to welcome you! We would love to know which program or programs encouraged you to subscribe, so we can produce and send you more programs in that genre. Also, your input on other topics of interest is more than welcome as we continue to produce programming for the internet and TV.

Please feel free to comment on the pros and cons of whatever we produce. We hope youll share The Crossover videos or channel with your friends, your family and your circle of influence.

G-d Bless,

Moriah

The Crossover

www.thecrossovertv.com

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The People like Chaim Ben Pesach and the JTF
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2009, 06:21:03 AM »
They seem to be nice people.   :)

Great find CBPTH.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 09:36:37 AM »
Keep in touch with them. They are potentially new members.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 10:09:59 AM »
Looks good but do they have vids. O isee it was in blue very good group it seems it's good they are interested :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2009, 10:29:31 AM »
Good news.  :dance:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2009, 10:52:08 AM »
That are really great news. I met a Jew in a german video community. He wrote that:

Ich kenne die JTF schon lange und danke Dir herzlich für Dein Freundschaftsangebot ! schütze ganz Israel und die IDF !

I know the JTF a long time ago and thank you for your friend request! Save Israel and the IDF!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2009, 11:18:59 AM »
I appreciate and love all people who can tell the truth!!!!!