Author Topic: Chaim Ben Pesach YouTube channel  (Read 1725 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Chaim Ben Pesach YouTube channel
« on: March 18, 2009, 06:49:07 AM »
Yesterday I created a new YouTube channel. I want to upload there every video from the JTF Archive (http://www.jtfarchive.org/youtube_videos.pl).

I downloaded every Video from the JTF Archive. It's ca. 1.9 GB. Now I am uploading them to my new channel on YouTube.

This is the channel: 

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChaimBenPesachJTF

I uploaded 14 videos. 6 of them are online! "Rejected (terms of use violation)" That's the reason why they don't accept them.

Violation... Is Chaim beheading or slaughter someone in these Videos? No!! He say the truth in these Videos. That's what YouTube don't like. The truth!

I will upload all of these 100 Videos from the JTF Archive. Let's see how many they will approve and how many they will not approve.

All JTFers with YouTube accounts can add me of course!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Chaim Ben Pesach YouTube channel
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 06:54:15 AM »
added
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 07:45:53 AM »
Please subscribe to the channel too! The channel is #15 Most Subscribed (This Week) - Israel.

There will be more and more videos. 

I also created an account on myvideo.de . http://www.myvideo.de/mitglieder/JewishTaskForce

There will be also an account on myvideo.nl (Netherland) and myvideo.ro (Romania). 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 08:03:30 AM »
Please subscribe to the channel too! The channel is #15 Most Subscribed (This Week) - Israel.

There will be more and more videos. 

I also created an account on myvideo.de . http://www.myvideo.de/mitglieder/JewishTaskForce

There will be also an account on myvideo.nl (Netherland) and myvideo.ro (Romania). 

yes i did i see where it says 15th most subscribed
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2009, 08:09:29 AM »
CBPTH, thank you for the effort but I recommend that you do it differently.

If you spend a lot of time putting many videos on one channel, and they remove the channel, then you will have lost a lot of hard work. This already happened to us several times.

In my opinion, it is better to create many different channels and to put just a few videos on each new channel. This way if they remove a channel with a few videos, it is not so terrible. You can easily create a new channel and put the videos up again.

G-d bless you CPBTH!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2009, 08:25:00 AM »
CBPTH, thank you for the effort but I recommend that you do it differently.

If you spend a lot of time putting many videos on one channel, and they remove the channel, then you will have lost a lot of hard work. This already happened to us several times.

In my opinion, it is better to create many different channels and to put just a few videos on each new channel. This way if they remove a channel with a few videos, it is not so terrible. You can easily create a new channel and put the videos up again.

G-d bless you CPBTH!

Thank you!

I uploaded now 20 Videos. 8 out of 20 are online. I always read "Rejected (terms of use violation)".
I will create other accounts too. Members can also contact me and I will send them Videos! Send me a PM or e-mail me. So they can put also some videos on their channels.

Thank you again!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2009, 06:37:19 PM »
Thank you!

I will create more accounts.

I also uploaded videos (there will be more) on myvideo.de. This is the channel:  http://www.myvideo.de/mitglieder/JewishTaskForce

They deleted no video.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2009, 08:25:56 PM »
Wow, you've already got a lot on there.  Great job, but as Chaim said, once 3 are removed, your whole account gets removed.  The safest way to do it is put 2 videos per account, and then have one account that has them all as favorites.  People can subscribe to your favorites.  Also, for the ones that are automatically rejected--that's because those are the ones that were removed before.  To get around that, you need to change something about the video.  It can be something small, like edit the very beginning so that it fades in, for example.

a. zootube does not necessarily follow any rules.  We had accounts with hundreds of videos. None of them were ever removed, so we thought we were safe because you supposedly have to get 3 videos removed for your account to be closed. But without any warning and for no reason, zootube removed our accounts that had hundreds of thousands of views. Your account can be closed for no reason with no explanation at any time. That's why it is wise to have many accounts with just a few videos on each account. If you just have a few videos on an account and it's closed, you can easily open a new account and upload the videos once again.

b. I have taken videos that were rejected and I just ran them again through MovieMaker without making any changes. It only takes a couple of minutes running the video again through MovieMaker. I then upload the reprocessed video on zootube and so far the formerly "rejected" videos are now all accepted.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2009, 09:01:25 PM »
I will continue to upload videos I hope they don't try to remove them.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2009, 10:13:11 PM »
Great Job!

Chaim is correct. Make sure you create many accounts. You do not want all this work to goto waste.  Also use liveleak.com.
We have had success there before.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2009, 10:37:36 PM »
That's a good idea to run them through moviemaker! I'll have to try that next time a video I try to upload is rejected.

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2009, 12:10:19 AM »
I'm now added the channel when I upload my videos I put them in MP4 format.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2009, 12:24:47 AM »
CBPTH,    thank you for all your efforts.   

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2009, 05:17:00 AM »
I will create many accounts. I also will run videos youtube didn't accept through movie maker.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2009, 06:02:47 AM »
Subscribed.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2009, 12:18:03 PM »
Thank you all for your support! There are now 25 Videos online. There will be more on other Video communities. I will upload tomorrow more videos.

The newest member (at this moment it is the newest), find JTF through a Video on YouTube. Videos are important and show the truth!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2009, 12:41:40 PM »
CBPTH It looks very professional. Great!  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Moshe92

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2009, 04:46:12 PM »
It's the most subscribed channel for someone from Israel this week. :dance:

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2009, 04:49:28 PM »
It's the most subscribed channel for someone from Israel this week. :dance:

;D

I invite a lot of people and try to comment everywhere with a "Hi" or "Hello". So people view my channel and comment back. That's a good way to get more channel views and more video views too. So you get more popular.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2009, 02:24:18 PM »
Another Anti JTF , Anti Chaim Ben Pesach channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/StopTheHate3