Author Topic: Quranimal attacked it's own mosque in Australia  (Read 814 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Quranimal attacked it's own mosque in Australia
« on: March 20, 2009, 06:10:01 PM »
I couldn't make this up: Quranimal attacked it's own mosque in Australia and is filmed by his own CCTV.  :::D

Thanks PI for the issue.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 06:22:58 AM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
Too bad that all evil is not that Dumb Dumb Dumb
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Those are just games there playing to take over Australia through the expression of there so called victimization.   
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
O.K.,
I watched this video and it almost killed me of my own laughter at the stupidity of the Sheik.

How moronic is this guy?
Let me break it down for those of you haven't seen the clip yet.
In the mosque, four or five teenagers leave for the night locking the door to the door to the room they were using before they left.  Harmless, right?
O.K., a little while later this Sheik comes into the mosque checks the door to the room, sees that it is locked.  Then, he runs his hand along the top of the door, pushing in ever so slightly to see if it has any give room.  Wait, I'm getting to the good part.
He walks off for a few moments, and then returns to kick down the door.

He then, proceeds to call the Australian police to report the vandalism of the mosque.
The Sheik helps the policeman with the preliminary investigation by implicating one of the Muslim teenagers who left earlier and locked the door behind them.

The next day this kid gets called in to the cops to be investigated for vandalism of the mosque.
Later, the Sheik contacts the cops and said that he and the leaders of the mosque have found the culprit and they are handling it internally.

Now, my favorite part of this little story, this idiotic Sheik was actually caught on tape kicking the door down in the mosque himself.

Now you guys tell me, could this Sheik be any more moronic?

When the Sheik was faced with the actual tape, he denied it, said the camera was a trick, and called the reporter a LIAR!

You know what?  This stuff is so good, you can't make it up!!!
The hilarity and idiocy of this Muslim Sheik and his supporters is enough to convince you if you had any doubt about Radical Islam, if it is for you or not, and you are a sane individual.  This clip will make it very clear, what moronic imbeciles these people are.

If you want a good laugh, this is the clip for you, I highly suggest it.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Thanks for the little summary AG.  :)

I think I have to correct the headline of this thread. I have translated it blindly.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Quranimal attacked it's own mosque in Australia
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2009, 04:09:45 PM »
 :::D:::D :::D
Pheasant,

Last night after seeing this clip, I just had to do a summary; because it was incredulous to me how moronic these Muslims are.

The change you made to the headline does depict the clip's subject much better.

After I summarized this clip last night, it lingered in my mind into the morning.
And, it still kills me.  I'm still laughing about this fool of a Sheik.

There is a new thread posted today of another criminal act which never occurred, that was made up by a Muslim.

LOL....When will this madness end?  Actually, the Muslims should continue to do these stupid acts, so that I can continue to crack up from laughter.

Pheasant, thanks for posting this clip, it made my night.