Author Topic: Hi.  (Read 2922 times)

Offline AYCPZ123

• New JTFer
Hi.
« on: March 26, 2009, 09:59:09 AM »
Hi I am a Jew from South Africa. I do not like Arabs and Muslims and I do love Israel, however I am not as extreme as you, although I should be. I am proud of what guys are doing and I believe that there should be peace between the Israeli's and Arab's, although there are a lot of extremists on the Arab's sides.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Hi.
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 10:14:32 AM »
Hi and welcome.

What do you mean by "there should be peace" ? According to Islam all non-muslim countries are 'dar al harb' so what do you suggest we do for peace, become muslims ?

Offline AYCPZ123

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 10:21:41 AM »
Mate, don't get me wrong, I am a strong Zionist and I do dislike Muslims, but I just think that the only way to stop all the killings of innocent Jews is to make peace with them. Although, the problem is that Muslim's don't want peace, they want to do jihad against all non believers. But I do, however, believe that someday there will be peace between Israel and the Muslims because although most Muslims are radical, some aren't and they also long for peace just like us. Hopefully this will happen soon.

Am Yisrael Chai!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 10:29:45 AM »
HI
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2009, 11:08:23 AM »
Welcome to JTF.

I'm glad you're pro-Israel.  However, no one here believes that most of the Muslims want peace with the Jews.  Remember, Mohammed entered into phony peace treaties only as a ruse until he was strong enough to conquer the lands he was after.  We're seeing this played out in the present as well.

Offline AYCPZ123

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2009, 11:37:16 AM »
Yes I know what you mean. Most Muslims don't want peace, but some do. The majority of Jews DO want peace.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2009, 01:23:31 PM »
Welcome bro!  I heard it's pretty rough right now in South Africa. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2009, 01:45:03 PM »
Welcome to JTF

South Africa is a nice place. It's still Christian! But I also heard there is a lot of crime. But it's great that you support Israel!

Offline AYCPZ123

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2009, 02:22:26 PM »
Thank you. Yes, there about 75 000 South African Jews over here, but the impact we make is another story. Probably of the 75 000 Jews, at least 72000 are Zionists, and have a connection with Israel. I know this is stupid, but I am just wandering if any people could trace your IP down on this site, and find your address, etc..
Cyaz..

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2009, 02:35:44 AM »
Welcome to jtf.

Glad to have you here.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2009, 05:38:00 PM »
Welcome.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani