Author Topic: Bravo Napa County - Opposes Same-Sex marriage  (Read 855 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Bravo Napa County - Opposes Same-Sex marriage
« on: March 23, 2009, 09:27:44 PM »
I applaud Napa and will be calling their city hall in order to congratulate them on their decision to support Prop 8 and oppose same-sex marriage. The Gay as Hell publication SF Chronicle just ran a story about a gay couple who decided not to take a trip to Napa because of this stand. I say "All Gays are not welcome in beautiful Napa county!". I live about 10 minutes south of Napa and I am glad that they took such a stand. I hope that all righteous people who want to visit a beautiful part of California should visit Napa and express thanks for the communities attempt at remaining true to morality instead of selling out to the perverted homos.

Beware, this couple is very, very ugly and may cause people to lose their lunch or dinner...

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/03/21/BALQ16JI4B.DTL
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Bravo Napa County - Opposes Same-Sex marriage
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2009, 09:35:46 PM »
Thank God for the cowboy mentality that still exists in some parts of California or else they would be another New York, New Jersey or a New England.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2009, 10:22:34 PM »
There are still some people in California who do not support Prop. 8.

The irony of the situation with the controversy surrounding Prop. 8 is that the majority of people who voted against same sex marriage, are the very people who voted for Obama.  An overwhelming amount of minorities (blacks and hispanics) voted against same sex marriage.

The very type of people that Acorn went out in the streets to register to vote, were the one's who shot down the same sex marriage proposal.

After Prop. 8 was shot down, the liberals went after the Mormon church, because it was more politically correct and easier to attack, than to go after blacks and hispanics in South Los Angeles, East Los Angeles, Oakland, Whittier, Compton, and other predominately unsafe neighborhoods due to the racial population. 
So, the minorities, who mind you, overwhelmingly voted for Obama, went unscathed for voting against Prop. 8.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2009, 11:42:17 PM »
There are still some people in California who do not support Prop. 8.

The irony of the situation with the controversy surrounding Prop. 8 is that the majority of people who voted against same sex marriage, are the very people who voted for Obama.  An overwhelming amount of minorities (blacks and hispanics) voted against same sex marriage.

The very type of people that Acorn went out in the streets to register to vote, were the one's who shot down the same sex marriage proposal.

After Prop. 8 was shot down, the liberals went after the Mormon church, because it was more politically correct and easier to attack, than to go after blacks and hispanics in South Los Angeles, East Los Angeles, Oakland, Whittier, Compton, and other predominately unsafe neighborhoods due to the racial population. 
So, the minorities, who mind you, overwhelmingly voted for Obama, went unscathed for voting against Prop. 8.

I think you are confused... Prop 8 PASSED Thank Hashem!

Prop 8 is a proposition which makes same-sex marriage illegal. The reason that the gays are fighting to overturn it is because it passed in November.

Those for proposition 8 are against same-sex marriage... Those against prop 8 are for same-sex marriage... Understand?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_8_(2008)
Proposition 8 was a California ballot proposition passed in the November 4, 2008, general election. It changed the state Constitution to restrict the definition of marriage to opposite-sex couples and eliminated same-sex couples' right to marry, thereby overriding portions of the ruling of In re Marriage Cases. The measure added a new section (7.5) to Article I, which reads: "Only marriage between a man and a woman is valid or recognized in California."[1][2][3] California's State Constitution put the measure into immediate effect on November 5, the day after the election.[4] The proposition did not affect domestic partnerships in California.[5]
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2009, 11:53:14 PM »
Yes, Muman you are correct.

I did not explain myself well, and ending up confusing myself.

But, my basic point was that Prop. 8 was not overturned, and a large  part of that is due to the African Americans and Hispanics.

Causing the liberals to make the Mormon church the scapegoat for their cause.

It was safer to go after the Mormon church, than go after heavily populated urban areas that are inhabited by minorities.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2009, 12:04:23 AM »
Yes, Muman you are correct.

I did not explain myself well, and ending up confusing myself.

But, my basic point was that Prop. 8 was not overturned, and a large  part of that is due to the African Americans and Hispanics.

Causing the liberals to make the Mormon church the scapegoat for their cause.

It was safer to go after the Mormon church, than go after heavily populated urban areas that are inhabited by minorities.

So I heard that there was much blame in the media on all Christian churches. The truth is that the Churches did donate a lot of the money which went into this campaign. I think that is a great thing. I blogged about this several months ago and several gays wrote me trying to convince me that it should not pass. Of all the issues in last Novembers election the Prop 8 battle involved more money than any other election except Obamars.

From the wiki:
The campaigns for and against Proposition 8 raised $39.9 million and $43.3 million, respectively, becoming the highest-funded campaign on any state ballot that day and surpassing every campaign in the country in spending except the presidential contest. The proponents argued that exclusively heterosexual marriage was "an essential institution of society", that leaving the constitution unchanged would "result in public schools teaching our kids that gay marriage is okay", and that gays would "redefine marriage for everyone else." Opponents argued that "the freedom to marry is fundamental to our society", that the California constitution "should guarantee the same freedom and rights to everyone" and that the proposition "mandates one set of rules for gay and lesbian couples and another set for everyone else." They also argued that "equality under the law is a fundamental constitutional guarantee" (see Equal Protection Clause).[6]

I put up Yes on 8 posters in my cube at work. Nobody said anything to me about it as I think they would expect me to be against such immorality. I will continue to support any measure which will ensure that marriage remains a special relationship between a man and a woman.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2009, 12:17:29 AM »
Muman,

I really appreciate it that you brought to my attention my error.
Thank you.

And I stand with you united against same sex marriage.
I, too posted flyers and made calls for people to support our cause.

I caught a lot of flack from the people in my neighborhood, but I ignored them and put them on the back burner.
Which, only aggravated them more.

Thanks for correcting me......