Author Topic: "The Brooklyn Connection" documentary - MUST SEE!  (Read 2359 times)

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
"The Brooklyn Connection" documentary - MUST SEE!
« on: March 24, 2009, 06:53:58 PM »
Dutch documentary which shows a Brooklyn albanian who has been buying weapons and guns in the USA and who has been gathering money for the albanian KLA (infamous 'Kosovo Liberation Army' or "UCK" in albanian language) terrorists in Kosovo.
The name of this albanian terrorist who as I said lives in NYC is Floryn Krasniqi and he is actually bragging in this documentary about how he has been equipping his fellow terrorists in Kosovo.When asked by a reported does she supports him his wife Danusha says she does.This is an infamous muslim albanian terrorist and USA authorities knew this all along and haven't done anything against this terrorist to this day even worse he still lives in the USA among New Yorkers freely without being prosecuted by USA authorities.
He also worked (and still does) as a lobbyist and there's a sequence in the movie where he attends a Democratic Party donation dinner where he and several other albanian terrorists gathered about 510.000 $
for John Kerry at the time when he ran for the president of the USA.Richard Holbrooke most vicious hater of the Serbs attended this dinner with Wesley Clark former USA general.Even the famous actor James Belushi (who himself is of albanian origin) participated this donation event where he addressed to the people who gathered there via video and called them to help the "poor albanians in their struggle against serb barbarians" (not going to watch movies and TV shows of this scum ever).
So it is clear know that USA & NATO have been working all this time (and they still do) with albanian terrorists
by supporting them.What is even more astonishing is that all that money that albanians have donated that evening to the ex presidential candidate John Kerry is a money made by selling drugs and sex & human trafficing for which the albanian criminals are known throughout the world.
So folks seems that even USA presidential candidates have no problem whatsoever to take bloody money.
Here's the documentary.

Truth must be known!

« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 06:59:12 PM by Lamed »
If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

Kosovo is Serbia

My objective - Free Kosovo from albanian muslim occupation & Defend the Holy Land

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
Re: "The Brooklyn Connection" documentary - MUST SEE!
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 02:04:59 PM »
This is "old news" for us in Serbia.We know it(and a lot more,considering western intelligence creating Albanian terrorism).

Those who speak and read Serbian could read books from Milovan Drecun to find out the details about German,English,US,French intelligence creating KLA.
For example,the most of KLA uniforms was made in Germany...
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 02:16:16 PM by Kerber »

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
Re: "The Brooklyn Connection" documentary - MUST SEE!
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 04:01:21 PM »
I loved the part where he sad "there is no innocent Serbs" and that they are "freedom fighters". >:(
The truth,justice and Serbian way