Author Topic: youtube kill the Jews site TAKEN DOWN LOL  (Read 3305 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
youtube kill the Jews site TAKEN DOWN LOL
« on: March 24, 2009, 01:55:16 PM »
Take a gun and kill the Jews   
orldIslamicFront
Beat: Current Events
Last Sign In: 7 minutes ago
Videos Watched: 17,199
Subscribers: 4
Channel Views: 3,084

...|..__________ __________, , )
....../ `---___________---- _____|] ......
...../_==o;;;;;;;;__ _____.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___// Take The Gun And Kill A Jew
..//___//
.//___//

--[][][]--[][][]--Put This
--[][][]--[][][]--
--[][][]--[][][]--On Your
--[][][]--[][][]--
--[][][]--[][][]--Profile If
--[][][]--[][][]--
--[][][]--[][][]--You Believe
--[][][]--[][][]--
--[][][]--[][][]--9/11 Was
--[][][]--[][][]--
--[][][]--[][][]--An
--[][][]--[][][]--
--[][][]--[][][]--INSIDE JOB
Report pro

http://www.youtube.com/user/WorldIslamicFront

http://www.smackdowncorps.org/
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 02:18:40 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

What a wonderful day it's going to be when we finally nuke Mecca, Medina, and the rest of the Islamic world, I will be throwing a huge party that day, no expense spared.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

What a wonderful day it's going to be when we finally nuke Mecca, Medina, and the rest of the Islamic world, I will be throwing a huge party that day, no expense spared.
true imagine if we put up a youtube site and said take a gun and kill a muzzie
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.

NY: WE ARE NOT EVER going to nuke Mecca with the PIG in our office, America has LEFT Israel stranded, and WE WILL be the ones that get nuked for this atrocity that we have done to tiny Israel, left with NO friends.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: youtube say's Kill THE JEWS Report this Bosnian's site
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2009, 02:52:53 PM »
He is a coward, he has to approve all his comments. I told him he is an idiot and to go to hell, anyway..... 8)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2009, 02:58:40 PM »
He is a coward, he has to approve all his comments. I told him he is an idiot and to go to hell, anyway..... 8)
:) :)

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2009, 03:24:42 PM »
I think everything he incited to, should happen to him.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2009, 03:25:53 PM »
I think everything he incited to, should happen to him.
I agree !

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

NY: WE ARE NOT EVER going to nuke Mecca with the PIG in our office, America has LEFT Israel stranded, and WE WILL be the ones that get nuked for this atrocity that we have done to tiny Israel, left with NO friends.

He won't be in office forever, he will only have the office for one term, and his power will be neutered in 2010 when we vote out the leftists in the Senate and replace them with rightous conservatives. We have to do it, to save the nation.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 04:07:44 PM by New Yorker »

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2009, 03:54:34 PM »

I reported him for "Image Violation", I don't know what that is, but I reported him anyway.  :::D

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Report this muzzie youtube site look under the name it say's Kill JEWS
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2009, 04:00:58 PM »

He won't be in office forever, he will only have the office for one term, and he's power will be neutered in 2010 when we vote out the leftists in the Senate and replace them with rightous conservatives. We have to do it, to save the nation.
I am a pessimist about hussein, I believe he will destroy this nation SO BAD that there is NO hope here.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2009, 04:05:16 PM »
Can someone explain this to me. How are these types of people allowed to have an account on YouTube?

I know YouTube allows for freedom of expression but things like this are way over the line. And there are hundreds of racist, fascist, Islamo-fascist, Nazi, Ustashe accounts on YouTube..why are they not banned?

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2009, 04:05:31 PM »

He won't be in office forever, he will only have the office for one term, and his power will be neutered in 2010 when we vote out the leftists in the Senate and replace them with rightous conservatives. We have to do it, to save the nation.
I am a pessimist about hussein, I believe he will destroy this nation SO BAD that there is NO hope here.

We have to stay strong and fight the good fight no matter what.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2009, 04:07:12 PM »
Can someone explain this to me. How are these types of people allowed to have an account on YouTube?

I know YouTube allows for freedom of expression but things like this are way over the line. And there are hundreds of racist, fascist, Islamo-fascist, Nazi, Ustashe accounts on YouTube..why are they not banned?

They ban us all the time, and for nothing, we don't post direct threats. Youtube is biased, they are neo-communists and  they side with the Islamic Nazis.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2009, 04:21:07 PM »

Same here. We can celebrate together.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 04:22:40 PM by German Kahanist »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2009, 10:24:15 PM »
These are the people that rats like Nellie the Weasel (yimach schmo vezichro, may he soon die of necrotizing fascitis) idolize.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2009, 01:47:52 PM »
It's down thanks to these guys                        http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/196937.php   

and these guys

http://www.smackdowncorps.org/

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2009, 07:16:39 PM »

We have to stay strong and fight the good fight no matter what.

I agree.  We cant have this defeatist attitude.  We ought to stock up on guns and ammo.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: youtube kill the Jews site TAKEN DOWN LOL
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2009, 07:45:35 PM »
 :laugh:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2009, 07:59:35 PM »

He won't be in office forever, he will only have the office for one term, and he's power will be neutered in 2010 when we vote out the leftists in the Senate and replace them with rightous conservatives. We have to do it, to save the nation.

Hi Paulette! I agree that he is going to attempt to do as much harm as he can. I believe that the muslim is being watched closely by our Generals, and hopefully they will stop him before he can get too far, so far he has made plans to ruin us financially, now let us see if he dares to dismantle our Military.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2009, 01:57:45 AM »

Listen New Yorker, nuking Mecca is something you have to pray for daily. I say this because I pray for the same thing. If Islam is not eliminated through war, we can say goodbye to humanity. Islam will dominate the Globe and organize a Worldwide Holocaust. Keep praying to Hashem! I know he hears us when we are being sincere.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2009, 02:16:51 AM »

Listen New Yorker, nuking Mecca is something you have to pray for daily. I say this because I pray for the same thing. If Islam is not eliminated through war, we can say goodbye to humanity. Islam will dominate the Globe and organize a Worldwide Holocaust. Keep praying to Hashem! I know he hears us when we are being sincere.

On 9-11, I honestly expected to see the missile trails heading out overhead to lay justice upon the people that did that atrocity, but there was nothing. Been waiting ever since.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: youtube kill the Jews site TAKEN DOWN LOL
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2009, 04:14:49 AM »
Flag this guys background picture at bottom of page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/1000anticult

His other account is 100anticult. He spreads Jewhate on one of elanfranks video's on youtube and keeps creating new accounts like OvenMagnet, OvenMagnet16 etc.