Author Topic: My solution how to transfer arabs from Israel  (Read 773 times)

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
My solution how to transfer arabs from Israel
« on: March 26, 2009, 10:46:18 AM »
You offer them a HUGE sum of money per family. Unbelievably huge - something that they will never be able to dream about, so that there will be a mad dash for it in fear that the offer will be withdrawn. You print a lot of paper money to make good on your promise. As soon as they leave, you default on the shekel and introduce new currency. Only residents of Israel can exchange shekels it in person for the new currency.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: My solution how to transfer arabs from Israel
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 11:03:54 AM »
I don't think the Arabs are that dumb. They will want the cash payed on the spot in $ or €.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 12:17:15 PM »

I have an idea, mobilize the IDF and force the nazi arabs out of Israel at gunpoint.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 12:35:12 PM »
I think it needs a lot of time and hard work to kick all arab a**es out of Israel. Same here in Germany with the Turks. It's actually unpossible to ban them. The stupid government invite them! Our neighbour is a turk. She was raped in Turkey. Now she lives here in Germany. She is a member of the Bundeswehr (Army). German general names aren't Hoffmann or Müller. They are Ötztürk, Türk, Yildirim....
If there would be a war, they would never fight for Germany! Those people shall defend us? Our enemy? "Mit Mohammed und Allah Tod Israel Tod USA". That's what they will say in a war! (With Mohammed and Allah Death Israel Death USA) It's from a German anti islamic song.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2009, 02:22:11 PM »
In Germany there are 3.3m Quranimals, of whom only 1m are citizens. In Israel we have over 1m muslim citizens (20% of population) and another 3m non citizens.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2009, 02:26:41 PM »
Introduce a real free economy. Ban welfare, any aid money and law & order and they will go.

They are unable to compete with us under natural circumstances.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2009, 02:35:23 PM »
I think it needs a lot of time and hard work to kick all arab a**es out of Israel. Same here in Germany with the Turks. It's actually unpossible to ban them. The stupid government invite them! Our neighbour is a turk. She was raped in Turkey. Now she lives here in Germany. She is a member of the Bundeswehr (Army). German general names aren't Hoffmann or Müller. They are Ötztürk, Türk, Yildirim....
If there would be a war, they would never fight for Germany! Those people shall defend us? Our enemy? "Mit Mohammed und Allah Tod Israel Tod USA". That's what they will say in a war! (With Mohammed and Allah Death Israel Death USA) It's from a German anti islamic song.

All the Generals in the Bundeswehr are Turks :o :o
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2009, 02:36:38 PM »
No Mord, only this young woman is a Turk. Perhaps she is not one of the worst.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2009, 02:38:43 PM »
No Mord, only this young woman is a Turk. Perhaps she is not one of the worst.
Oh i was going to say thank G-D no qurananimal Generals here hardly any in the Miltary
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2009, 02:41:57 PM »
Not all! But there are a lot. But there are thousands of Muslims in the Bundeswehr.

website is in german
http://www.welt.de/print-welt/article302517/Tausende_Moslems_dienen_in_der_Bundeswehr.html

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2009, 02:43:50 PM »
Not all! But there are a lot. But there are thousands of Muslims in the Bundeswehr.

website is in german
http://www.welt.de/print-welt/article302517/Tausende_Moslems_dienen_in_der_Bundeswehr.html
Yes i see this is dangerous they can be spies

Shot at 2010-01-03