The Worldwide Crisis of Islam > The Truth About Islam

Remember 9-11 Victims Who Were Killed By Muslims

(1/6) > >>

cjd:
Lets all take a minute today to remember the people who lost their lives on 9-11 and how our country was attacked by vicious Muslim animals. People need to focus directly on the people who did this to us and remember the devastation that took place on that day. The media covers the event enough however they need to show the actual attack with the planes slamming into the WTC and Pentagon. This and this alone is the reminder needed to show  America and the world the true nature of this nasty Muslim culture of distruction. If I was a relative of one of the lost I would want this shown as much as possible as a constant reminder of how this was done and how all to easy it could be done again.

gentilerighteous:
good and indeed, AN D IN ADDITION, Let us close out borders to the world, Expel ALL Immigratns "legal" or not, and declare a johad against the entire islamic world. Give the raghead sons of [censored] what they are asking for, 2000 megatons worth would be a good head start, dontcha think?

Rhuan:
At the same time, let us remember those poor joung men who were indoctrinated and tricked into beleiving that attacking the world trade centre would earn them a place in heaven when they died doing it. I mourn for each of them as muchh as I mourn for the other they killed.

gentilerighteous:

--- Quote from: Rhuan on September 11, 2006, 04:07:07 PM ---At the same time, let us remember those poor joung men who were indoctrinated and tricked into beleiving that attacking the world trade centre would earn them a place in heaven when they died doing it. I mourn for each of them as muchh as I mourn for the other they killed.

--- End quote ---

Only somebody in al quaeda would mourn the death of a fukken raghead terrorist son of a b!tch

Rhuan:
I will always mourn the deaths of the poor people who are indoctrinated from birth and are left truly believing that carrying out mass murder at the cost of their lives is good.

When a suicide bomber kills 15, I mourn the death of all 16 victims.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version