Author Topic: hmm mmh I like to eat this  (Read 2143 times)

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: hmm mmh I like to eat this
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2009, 01:50:00 AM »
That looks mighty tasty. I haven't had some finger lickin' good fried chicken in a long time.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2009, 01:53:08 AM »
Seeing the people that work in the kitchens of such places should be enough to turn most people off to fast food. 
The only "fast food" I really eat is Subway, which almost doesn't count, and sometimes Chinese/Japanese.

Once in a blue moon I will eat at Chik-fil-A, which I believe only uses peanut oil.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2009, 02:04:16 AM »
What is it?

It is the best:

I can't eat it, because I have gluten sensitivity.  :'(

The lettuce is out of place with the junk food burger.    ;D 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2009, 01:54:48 AM »
Booger King and _ickDonald's are the most disgusting establishments on the planet. I would not feed a schvartze crackwhore "food" from those places. Yuck.
If I wasn't keeping kosher I'd still be scarfing down Big Macs, McChickens, and all the rest of those delicious foods. I guess Hashem created some of the tastiest foods to be non-kosher. But boy I miss it so much.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2009, 02:06:01 AM »

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2009, 02:10:12 AM »

I eat nothing but fresh vegetables and lean cuts of beef, chicken and fish, 6 days a week, super strict, super clean.

1 day a week I eat, every bit of delicious garbage junk food from my mouth out to the horizon! And I love every bit of it!   ;D

Eating like that keeps me lean, and 4 days out of the month I get to eat and be merry. I'm adjusting my day off to coincide with Passover, that way I can chow down on Mom's cooking.  8)
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2009, 09:54:11 PM »

I eat nothing but fresh vegetables and lean cuts of beef, chicken and fish, 6 days a week, super strict, super clean.

1 day a week I eat, every bit of delicious garbage junk food from my mouth out to the horizon! And I love every bit of it!   ;D

Eating like that keeps me lean, and 4 days out of the month I get to eat and be merry. I'm adjusting my day off to coincide with Passover, that way I can chow down on Mom's cooking.  8)
Good For You
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2