Author Topic: Family of Abortion Business Owner Irving Feldkamp Dies in Montana Plane Crash  (Read 440 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
http://www.lifenews.com/state3989.html

Butte, MT (LifeNews.com) -- The crash of a small airplane in Montana carrying a family from California after a ski trip has made the national news, but the mainstream media hasn't yet connected the dots. Were they to dig a little deeper, they would learn that the family killed in the crash has an infamous abortion connection.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
http://www.lifenews.com/state3989.html

Butte, MT (LifeNews.com) -- The crash of a small airplane in Montana carrying a family from California after a ski trip has made the national news, but the mainstream media hasn't yet connected the dots. Were they to dig a little deeper, they would learn that the family killed in the crash has an infamous abortion connection.

And they crashed right next to a memorial to babies killed in abortions.

The media knows this but won't publicize it.
I read this too, on jillstanek.com and anncoulter.com linked to the story, but I have trouble with these things occur, because it's more often that bad things happen to good people...

But good riddance to the abortion-profiteer.
aka Someone Else

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I shudder to think of the horrible punishments they will have to endure now. Good riddance to bad rubbish though.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I shudder to think of the horrible punishments they will have to endure now. Good riddance to bad rubbish though.

Yes, this is obviously true.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani