2 (15.4%)
David Duke (yimach schmo)
4 (30.8%)
Moammar Qadaffi (yimach schmo)
1 (7.7%)
Nellie the Weasel (yimach schmo)
6 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Question: Who made the following statement sympathizing with Muslim butchers?  (Read 2198 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Here is the statement in question:

"Why shouldn't they (Israeli Arab Nazis) have chosen violence as a means of attracting attention to their existence and their dreams of obtaining a national identity?"

I want to see how you all vote and I'll come back to you with the answer after you've thought it over and discussed it well.

Chaimfan

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
sounds like a self hating Jew quote.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I'm not giving any hints. I'll be back tomorrow with the answer.  ;D

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
I voted duke.

but after much consideration i'm positive it's Ellie the wiesel.

it can't be yasir arafat because he wouldn't say "they"

referring to ragheads.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
It sounds like Gadafi, because this lunatic is mixing often the national identity thing in his speeches besides from Islam.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Sorry to be party pooper here, but that statement WAS made by Ellie Weasel.  I just did a web search for it. 

Now what's even more pathetic about the situation is that despite Wiesel's quote, another disgusting, left wing, self hating Jew named Arthur Hertzberg basically accused Weasel of being too hard on the fakestinians, and not critical enough of Israel!  Read all about it in Hertzberg's Open Letter to Ellie Wiesel, which was published in the New York Review Of Books.  This idiot Hertzberg had relatives who were killed by the Nazis, and he writes this drivel:

https://www.nybooks.com/articles/4339

I'm going to Google Hertzberg and share with you guys what I find. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Sorry to be party pooper here, but that statement WAS made by Ellie Weasel.  I just did a web search for it. 

Now what's even more pathetic about the situation is that despite Wiesel's quote, another disgusting, left wing, self hating Jew named Arthur Hertzberg basically accused Weasel of being too hard on the fakestinians, and not critical enough of Israel!  Read all about it in Hertzberg's Open Letter to Ellie Wiesel, which was published in the New York Review Of Books.  This idiot Hertzberg had relatives who were killed by the Nazis, and he writes this drivel:

Arthur Hertzberg IS BURNING HIS FAT POMPOUS BEHIND OFF IN HELL RIGHT NOW
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
I would never, ever have heard of this anywhere but JTF.  This is outright disturbing that a survivor of the Holocaust would take the side of Jew killers.  Totally sickening and insane.  

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
If "  All the Above"   was a poll answer question,    it would have been tempting to choose that answer.      All 4 of them probably have expressed a similar opinion,    though using different words.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Now isn't this weasle supposed to understand simple logic, being a philosophy professor and all ?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

Dangit Lisa! I was gonna surprise everybody here with the answer!  >:( :'( >:(

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
I have a hard time puting into words how much this distresses me.  Maybe living through Auschwitz made him insane.  It's no excuse.  This is inexcusable.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
That definitely sounds like 'The Wiesel'!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I'm just wondering if there have been other Holocaust survivors who ever spoke out against Wiesel.  That would have been the best thing. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I still say his past should be investigated. Was he rescued from Buchenwald, or a guard there who locked himself in a cell when the Allies were coming to pretend to be a victim?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I still say his past should be investigated. Was he rescued from Buchenwald, or a guard there who locked himself in a cell when the Allies were coming to pretend to be a victim?
What are you talking about there were no Jewish guards in the concentration camps, the guards were armed military/militia. And moreover it is quite ridiculous to suggest that a guard would pretend to be a prisoner of the same camp he served in. The only way to do that is to make sure that ALL the survivors were actually guards pretending to be prisoners, and voluntarily starving themselves for weeks before.

CF you start to sound like a conspiracy addict. The truth is that some survivors are self hating Jewish anti-semites. Eli Weasel is not even the extremal case.

Offline Dagger

• Junior JTFer
Sounds like something Congressman Gary Ackerman would say...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
What are you talking about there were no Jewish guards in the concentration camps, the guards were armed military/militia. And moreover it is quite ridiculous to suggest that a guard would pretend to be a prisoner of the same camp he served in. The only way to do that is to make sure that ALL the survivors were actually guards pretending to be prisoners, and voluntarily starving themselves for weeks before.

CF you start to sound like a conspiracy addict. The truth is that some survivors are self hating Jewish anti-semites. Eli Weasel is not even the extremal case.
Zelhar, look up "kapo". I don't mean kapo as an insult, like we use it, I mean look up the historical term kapo.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I know I am chiming in late here but lets not forget that Wiesel also went with that shvartza Oprah Winfrey to visit Auschewitz and made a chilul hashem on national tv making jews out to be little wimps. He of course went on to say how jews should of learned their lesson and better treat the fakestinins good.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member

Zelhar, look up "kapo". I don't mean kapo as an insult, like we use it, I mean look up the historical term kapo.
There should be a clear distinction between Kapo and Guard. The Kapo is a prisoner, forced by the Nazis to be an enforcer over his fellow prisoners. A Guard is simply part of the Nazi personnel. The guards were often local opportunistic and sadistic volunteers, i.e Ivan Demjanjuk. Kapos were disposed off once their usefulness lapsed.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
I dont know the answer. But what i would like to point out is that Mahatma Gandhi was a Muslim sympathizer too, this is what he wrote in one of his editorials.

"Palestine belongs to the Arabs in the same sense that England belongs to the English or France to the French. It is wrong and inhuman to impose the Jews on the Arabs... Surely it would be a crime against humanity to reduce the proud Arabs so that Palestine can be restored to the Jews partly or wholly as their national home."