Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, April 5, 2009  (Read 9888 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, April 5, 2009
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2009, 07:14:54 PM »
Shalom Chaim,
is Ichud Leumi a part of governing coalition? If yes, how can they sit with Barak in the same government and what portfolios they've got? If not, were they invited by Bibi?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2009, 10:40:34 PM »
Shalom Chaim,
         I look forward every week to this program G-d bless you for doing this. My question this week is one political and one religious.

The political is, What is your opinion on the blacks who claim reparations for slavery?

It just boggles my mind …  when I’m working in the hospital  all the mmhmmms   are  on Medicaid , they all have welfare and have nothing better to do then to come to the E.R.

and complain about nonsense because they don’t have jobs in the morning ( they are affecting the people that need real medical attention).  Isn’t it enough the government

supports them? How does one answer the left for such things, is it even worth it, or should I just keep quiet I’m surrounded by them, please help.

( I also see no one has asked for the Leroy story of the week .. please share with us .)

My religious question is what is your view on the Jews such as me who wear techeilet, The Rabbi in Young Israel, yelled at me for wearing it.
Thank you so much, your fan,
 Chai
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 03:04:52 AM by 18chai »

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2009, 09:04:11 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What are your thoughts of the Prime Minister of Italy, Silvio Berlusconi?

God Bless,

ProJewCatholic
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2009, 09:13:15 PM »
What would you do if schwartzas took over your neighborhood? Would you move or hold your ground?   

« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 09:23:29 PM by ape_has_killed_ape »

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2009, 09:38:41 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Could you please give us an explanation of why Nazism and fascism are left wing ideologies instead of right wing?  Thank you.

Respectfully,

Dan ben Noah
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2009, 10:01:06 PM »
Chaim,
  What is your opinion on Nostradomas? He was Jewish and some would argue that he made incredible predictions such as  an evil dictator from Germany named "Hister" (off by one letter) that would kill millions and the rise of a final evil muslim dictator from the "east." Are his predictions just coincidences?If not, do you believe he was given this gift from G_d.
thanks
שַׂמֵחַ   חַג הַפֶּסַח
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 08:53:01 PM by ItalianZionist »

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2009, 01:23:21 PM »
Are you allowed to keep the liquor in the liquor cabinet during pesach,  if the door is never opened?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2009, 02:05:44 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Why do most Americans have a negative impression of Jews? I think it's because most Americans Jews are self-hating and voted for Obama. Also, the self-hating Jews in America only care about themselves, as well as money and sometimes screwing people over out of deals so this can benefit their narcissistic needs, this may be why most Americans don't like the Jews in America. If all the American Jews were in Israel, righteous and Kahanists, most Americans wouldn't have a problem with them in my opinion. I'm not sure most gentile Americans know what true Conservative Torah believing righteous Jews are about and stand for. Therefore, JTF must become a mass movement and show everybody what real Jews are about. Also, why are American Jews, much more liberal than Israeli Jews? Is it because the American Jews have lost their faith in America and have exploited themselves through too much free will? G-d bless all the righteous Israeli Jews in Israel for fighting the Fakistinians and other Islamic Terrorism.

G-d Bless you,

-JTFFan

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2009, 07:04:50 PM »
Dear Chaim.  Since the Dream act or Nightmare Act I should say has come back up.  Do you think with this kind of administration, house and senate we have, do you think it will automatically get passed even if we poke our senators and congress not to pass it?  Thanks in advanced for answering.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt