Author Topic: scott brown with either sarah palin or huckaee ticket  (Read 906 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
scott brown with either sarah palin or huckaee ticket
« on: January 20, 2010, 11:54:25 AM »
Think about it..the guy would destroy barrack hussein osama, hes bette rlooking more charamatic, more likable in every way..but obviousl his postions on Abortion which is a very important issue to us in the jtf is bad.

But if he gets huckabee or palin as VP then you have the balance between a normal conservative and a social conservative..

osama would get panned...

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Re: scott brown with either sarah palin or huckaee ticket
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 12:11:34 PM »
No, I don't think so. He's needed in Massachusetts, and there are better candidates for President out there.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 12:24:10 PM »
like who???

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 12:36:29 PM »
One related situation is Scott Brown would be up for re-election in Mass. in 2012.   

While Scott Brown appears to have the option of doing what Joe Biden did in the same year  (   run for President and/  or accept the VP nomination AND also run for U.S. Senate ),    I think it's in the best interest of the Republican Party that Brown doesn't follow the lead of Biden.

It might be best if Scott Brown established himself in the U.S. Senate for several years and then ran for President in 2016 or 2020.      So much depends on what transpires in the next year.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2010, 12:39:52 PM »
One related situation is Scott Brown would be up for re-election in Mass. in 2012.   

While Scott Brown appears to have the option of doing what Joe Biden did in the same year  (   run for President and/  or accept the VP nomination AND also run for U.S. Senate ),    I think it's in the best interest of the Republican Party that Brown doesn't follow the lead of Biden.

It might be best if Scott Brown established himself in the U.S. Senate for several years and then ran for President in 2016 or 2020.      So much depends on what transpires in the next year.
Eb who do you think has a chance to become US pres 2012 othe than Palin because she won't win.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2010, 12:48:50 PM »

Eb who do you think has a chance to become US pres 2012 othe than Palin because she won't win.

Irish Zionist,    for what it's worth,    I think Sarah Palin would have a realistic chance of getting elected President in 2012.     

If the economy is still problematic in 2012,    Mitt Romney has a good chance of emerging as the Republican Nominee and winning the Presidency.      Romney is far from my preference.    But I'll vote in the General Election for Romney or any other non Ron Paul type of Republican against Barack Hussein Obama or whoever the " Democrat "  Party nominates.     If a Ron Paul type of Republican emerges as the Presidential nominee of the Republican Party,      I'll vote for some 3rd party candidate in protest.     

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Shiptar

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2010, 01:05:38 PM »
Though i couldnt support Scott Brown cause of the abortion issue, what i think he has done is set up a blue-print for how Obama can be defeated in 2012. I dont wanna see the same old faces (Palin, Huckabee, Romney, etc.), i dont think they can win. We need fresh blood outside of the establishment, a charasmatic leader like Brown--perhaps someone we dont know too much about right now will rise up, maybe even someone from the tea party movement.