Author Topic: Michael Vick Released from Jail  (Read 592 times)

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
Michael Vick Released from Jail
« on: March 29, 2009, 06:42:30 PM »

watch!
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Michael Vick Released from Jail
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 06:45:22 PM »
Torn apart by dogs.  Thats pretty good!!!   :::D
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 07:01:45 PM »
Remember Pete Rose was banned from baseball for life for gambling. I hope the NFL has some common sense to ban Michael Vick for what he has done.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2009, 07:10:39 PM »
Remember Pete Rose was banned from baseball for life for gambling. I hope the NFL has some common sense to ban Michael Vick for what he has done.

That is a good idea though part of the reason why they banned Pete Rose they probably thought he was a threat to there own team because he was betting against his own team. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2009, 07:26:16 PM »
Chances are Michael Vick will get another opportunity to play in the NFL.     The good news is that NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has higher conduct standards than former NFL Commissioner Paul Tagliabue.      Vick is not going to get a free pass back into the NFL.   

My guess is even teams with interest in adding Michael Vick will be cautious about the type of contract they offer Vick.       Even if Vick is cleared to play for the 2009 season,   he hasn't played in an NFL game since 2006.     And he was far from the model of consistency as a Quarterback.     One thing for certain,     Vick's days with the Atlanta Falcons are going to be over.       This goes beyond the fact that the Falcons 1st Round pick in 2008,    QB Matt Ryan,     had a terrific rookie season,    with everything pointing to a bright future for Ryan.    Falcons owner Arthur Blank would never risk the Public Relations damage of Vick remaining part of the Falcons.   

The following is an article about the Michael Vick situation:   

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/falcons/stories/2009/03/29/michael_vick_bankruptcy.html
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2009, 09:16:29 PM »
not that im trying to defend that low life, but dog fighting and fixing sports are two different things. Even if he was allowed back into the NFL, I don't think any team would be willing to sign him because it will make the image of their franchise. If he was signed, maybe as a backup or practice squad, he definitely wont be a starter.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson