Author Topic: Ask JTF For April 29 Broadcast  (Read 15418 times)

admin

Ask JTF For April 29 Broadcast
« on: January 29, 2007, 02:18:56 PM »
BS"D

Dear Chaim,

First Point: Thank you for answering my question about Hallel on Yom Ha'Atzmaut and Yom Yerushalayim. Do you read full Hallel then or do you read the abridged version like on Rosh Chodesh? Do you say a bracha for it? I think Gadol Doreinu read the whole Hallel with the bracha. I read it like on Rosh Chodesh but I might change it to the way The Rav did it depending on what your opinion is. There is also controversy on whether to celebrate the religious aspects of Yom Ha'Atzmaut on the government sanctioned day if it is moved because of Yom HaZikaron falling out Motza'ei Shabbat as is the case this year or if Yom Ha'Atzmaut falls out on Friday or Shabbat. Should we listen to the Mamlachti Rabbinate and say Hallel on the government sanctioned day or on the 5th of Iyar no matter what day it falls out? My synagogue just omits tachanun so I will add Al HaNissim to my Amidah and say Hallel on my own (I'm adding this last sentence on Erev Yom Ha'Atzmaut.).

Second Point: Do you say the special Al HaNissim made for those days to insert into The Amidah. It is part of Nusach Eretz Yisrael which wants to unite Ashkenazim and Sfaradim into one minhag. What do you think of that nusach? This minhag also says all Jews can eat kitniyot on Passover if they live in Israel even if they are Ashkenazic. Will you follow that and eat kitniyot when you are allowed to make aliyah?

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 11:24:37 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Chaim, Jr.

• Junior JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For April 29 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 02:47:28 PM »
1) Chaim:  What is your feeling about how the holocaust is portrayed in movies, documentaries and books? (not withstanding "Schindler's List" which is a self-hating glorification of "the good-Nazi", a real oxymoron)!

2) Rabbi Kahane met Zev Jabotinsky when he (Kahane) was a teenager.  Did he ever recount stories about him.  Did Jabotinsky have the same dynamism as Rabbi Kahane?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 09:05:01 AM by Chaim, Jr. »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 02:31:30 AM »
You had a long show last week, so I'm going to keep this as 1 question.

First I want to thank you for answering my questions from last week. I personally have a responsibility to perform CPR and the hymlic maneuver to save a stranger's life because I was trained in it as a healthcare provider.  On the other hand, I THINK I would only give my life to save another if it was a Jew, especially a righteous Jew.

Here's my question:

In past shows you mentioned that the Sabbath was just for Jewish people.  Does that mean that the gentile nations are not entitled or not required to have a seventh day of rest irregardless of the day?  It is my understanding that Hashem clearly proclaimed a day of rest for all of His creatures.  So with this being said, I can understand if OUR 7th day is Shabbat (Saturday).  What day of rest will the gentile nations have? How should it work for them? After all, every human being requires at least one day of rest out of the seven days in the week, especially if they, too were made in Gd's image.  After all, Hashem required a day of rest from the creation of the universe.

Thank you.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 05:24:24 PM by dannycookie57 »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Imerica

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 04:45:26 AM »
Note from Yacov: Imerica removed her video responses to JTF and started "Ask Imerica/Ask A Black Person" instead.

Hi Chaim,

1. What about American Black culture don't you like, specifically?

2. I watch a video wherein you said, "Why shouldn't they (blacks) go back to Africa." How can we go back if we've never been there?

Thanks in Advance,
Erica

« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 09:53:42 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Allen-T

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 05:04:09 AM »
Hello Chaim,
WestCoastJTF has an excellent idea. He suggested that a requirement for submitting questions to ask JTF should be that the person must have rated,favorited and commented on at least one video that week. I think people should e-mail me after they have done so letting me know exactly where they did this and anyone who hasn't will have questions deleted just prior to you recording. This work is just not being done as it should. If you have another idea about how to enforce this let me know.  Secondly, Is the Talmud considered to be divinely inspired like the Bible because I read that in Judaism a gentile must acknowledge that Rabbinic sages are "living Torahs" in order to be deemed righteous, which to my ears sounds alot like the claims the Pope makes? Thanks. Allen-T   
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 05:41:26 AM by Allen-T »

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2007, 10:27:26 AM »
Dear Chaim,

When the Kahanists take power and attempt evacuate the Arab Nazis from Eretz Yisrael, I'm afraid that a multi-national force led by the Quartet will immediately attack Israel in the name of 'peace-keeping'. You might say that the Arabs will leave on their own, that may be true. However, the most dangerous ones will stay.

How on earth will Israel defeat this force (Arab-Nazis+ multinational force)? I am deeply worried that such a scenario would lead to a Holocaust, G-d forbid. How will you convince the secular middle-class in Israel, which largely does not believe in divine intervention, that their sons won't be sent to the slaughter.

Thank you
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 10:46:18 AM by Trumpeldor »

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2007, 02:59:11 PM »
Dear Chaim, thank you for answering our questions each week.

1. Who was Murray Wilson, I heard he was opposed the Rav but had been involved in the JDL at some point, do you know who he was?

2. I will be going to Israel this summer to work for Arutz Sheva, while there I want to help expand JTF media, I want to have everyone alligned with JTF to have their own online shows, I mean Rabbi Kroizer, Itamar Ben Gvir, Baruch Marzel, and anyone else who is interested. As I said before I am a videographer and audio engineer (still in training) so I am willing to help in this area, but I dont have the money or contacts among the Hebron Kahanists to do such a thing. Are you interested in sponsoring such an endevor, paying for equipment, online hosting etc. And getting me in contact with the relevant parties.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 01:50:01 AM by kahaneloyalist »
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2007, 04:38:54 PM »
Note from Yacov Menashe: Dominater placed this apology on the Revava Watch thread.

I apologize for what I said also. It was a reaction to hearing Rav Ovadia Yosef being called degenerate that I said all of this. Chaim is a good man, and I didnt mean to speak down about him. And btw all that stuff about chaim not knowing torah more then a thimble, I didnt say that, that was some1 else from the revava forum. I also want to thank the RIGHTEOUS gentiles for their helping jews. I would also like to know why Chaim calls Hacham Ovadia Yosef a "degenerate".

« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 11:36:15 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2007, 07:05:36 PM »
Dear Chaim,  I just saw an article about the demographics in Israel on Arutz Sheva.

It said that the dati leumi and the Hareidi populations are each around 10 percent of the population and their birthrate is higher than the Arab birthrate. The thing that bothered was a few Israeli secularists who said that they would rather have an Arab majority than a religious one. What do you think the leftists will do when the hammer comes down and the country is 51% religious? Will they leave the country? Will they try to deport religious Jews? There was so much hate for religious people in the secular sector that I think they might take drastic measures. Would they rather live under Sharia than Halacha?

If I had a simcha, like let's say a bris milah. Would you come? How would I contact you to invite you?

Thanks as always, Chaim.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 12:39:06 AM by judeanoncapta »
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2007, 07:20:37 PM »
Dear Chaim,

1: Have you ever suspected that Jorge Homo Wahhabi Bush and his buttboy James "F The Jews" Baker ordered the CIA to look for volunteers willing to murder Rabbi Kahane? I sure think so.

2: I DON'T think Arabs should be rewarded with Jewish tax dollars to leave Israel. Their incentive to leave can be that if they do they might get to live; any Israeli who disagrees with Arab expulsion also needs to be exiled. Would you ever support an uncompensated expulsion plan?

PS: That Paraguayan dictator you mentioned was Gen. Alfredo Stroessner, whose "caudillo" rule lasted about 25 years; he was finally deposed by the army in 1989 for being too old/ineffective.

Bless you as always, Chaimfan
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 11:50:09 AM by Chaimfan »

ihkili18

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2007, 10:12:40 PM »
Hi Chaim, if you look at Ronis attempted post in this thread, I believe that there is some truth behind his evil words. What I mean by that is that he probably did hear Baruch Marzel call you a liar and complain about you to him. Do you still trust Baruch Marzel? From what I have read on here is that he has sold out. Thank you and be well
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 06:43:19 PM by DownwithIslam »

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2007, 12:54:12 AM »
1.  What do you think about the fact that some Chassidim and Charedi Jews still think the Earth goes around the sun? A Lubovitcher came on this forum recently and posted that he and the Lubovitcher Rebbe believed this and I can't convince him otherwise by saying it was disproven hundreds of years ago.  I experienced this earlier as well with Chassidim and Charedim. 

2.  This might be an inappropriate question, so don't answer if you don't want to; but the Revara guys on Kahane.org were attacking you for posting nude pictures of the traitor Bonnie Pechter.  Can you confirm this and elaborate on it? 

________
To Yacov Menaashe about the Modern Orthodox Jews.  I'm a Mitnagad and they call us modern orthodox.  Us Mitnagdim were around since the beginning of Judaism; before the Chassidim and before the Ultra orthodox.  Unfortunately many of these phony Yeshivas like the one I went to tell Mitnagdim that they are not following the true path and they should abandon their sacred traditions and become Yeshivish brainwashed Jews who don't work but learn Talmud all day and take charity.   
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 09:43:27 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2007, 12:59:44 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Do you believe that the Biblical Judge Jephtha really sacrificed his daughter for God in the book of Judges.  I think Jephtha never made such a vow to God in the first place and his daughter was dedicated to serve near the alter with perpetual virginity.  The Interlinear Bible translation says Jephtha originally made a vow to offer God a sacrifice instead of a burnt offering.  What does the Hebrew really say?

Thank you!

Christian Zionist
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Global Warming is a Hoax

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2007, 01:41:16 AM »
Dear Chaim, did Rabbi Meir Kahane z''tsl ever visit you while you were in prison in the late 80's? Who is Steven Rombom did you ever work with him in the JDL, Kol Tuv
-Aharon Ben Yitzchak
P.S. I saw a bamboon "woman" eating french fries on the street the other day, i felt like asking her if her name was BRAZILIAAA!!

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2007, 02:55:18 AM »
I'm posting this on behalf of Yacov Menashe.

First Point: You said you support Space travel. What is your opinion on Jewish astronauts traveling long distances in Space? Should Jews be in Space at all? I heard once that Air and Space are considered to Halachically be part of the airspace of The Land of Israel. So therefore it wouldn't be considered to be living in The Exile.

Second Point: I once joked on Yekutiel's forum about there being a Hilltop Youth community on Mars called Givat Ramon/Ramat Ramon because there really is somewhere on Mars called Ramon Hill, which NASA named after Ilan Ramon, Z"L. What is your opinion on naming a Martian hill in his honor? Ramon Hill is a part of a group of hills called Columbia Heights, each one named after a Columbia astronaut. The spacecraft that landed on Mars at the time had an Israeli flag image on it next to the names of Ramon and all the other astronauts.

I believe that there is a Challenger Heights there too.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 03:56:11 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2007, 03:38:51 AM »
Hello Chaim this is Victor,

1, What is your opinion on high school drop-outs? Unfortunately I am one. I now have one more test to do before I receive my GED. How would a Kahanist Government deter high-school drop outs and will you offer a GED like diploma to those who do want to finish their education?

2, If you marry a Israeli woman. Cant you go back to Israel. They cant deny you to come back to Israel in that circumstance since you are her significant other.

PS, My mother is doing fine now and the Cardiologist said that she is in the clear. It was scary at the moment because I had to dispatch an Ambulance.

Avigdor Ben Avraham

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2007, 02:34:38 PM »
one chaim, next month my socio profesor's bringing in as geust speaker a real life gay rabbi, what kind of thing's should i ask him dureing the q&a?

two chaim, this same profesor, for sociolgy, made the class do group report's on the gay revalutionery group, queer nation. she makes them sound good like doctor king and his civil right's cruesad, but what is queer nation really like. thanks.

Scriabin

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2007, 02:37:08 PM »
Dear Chaim:

What do you think of Vladimir Horowitz?

Shalom

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2007, 04:35:56 PM »
Hello Chaim and thank you so much for your time to answer my posts and questions each week, and this is one gentile that will stick to the very end till we claim victory for both America and Israel.

We finally have had some decent weather even though most of the Spring is over and one of the coldest springs on record.  And yet we still hear from the Hollyweird about Global warming the far leftists with their "Earth Day" even though most of the Hollyweirdos are frauds that want a so called clean enviroment yet they burn more fuel on their private jets and limos.  But on the flip side a healthy clean enviroment is needed to protect our planet in the air we breath, the water we drink, how would a Kahanist government in Israel and in th U.S. would teach the importance of protecing our Enviroment without the nonsense about so called Global Warming which is such a joke?

And

Why is CAIR is allowed and to be maintained in the United States, Cair is an upfront laundering of money to Madrassas sponsored by our so called ally and Bush's friend on the War On Terror the Saudi sand monkeys.  Cair opperates as the enemy within, since 911, we have had more mosques, more madrassas and the influx of Muslims coming in the United States under these insane immigration laws.   This country does not need more Mussie sand monkeys that are loyal to one thing destroying all non believers of the evil Koran and turning nations not under the sword into Sharia Law.  How is Cair and other Islamic groups are still allowed to function within the U.S?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline JTFSupporter

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2007, 08:00:15 PM »
Hi Chaim,

I'm a relative newcomer to jtf.org and I must say I like your message and share many of your views, especially about the Muslim threat, so on that subject, two questions: first, what is your opinion of Robert Spencer (director of jihadwatch.org)? Second, would you consider having him as a guest on one of your shows?

Thanks and take care.

MasterWolf1 adds: Glad to see there is another Wolf, you will like this forum.  ;D

« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 11:22:14 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2007, 09:05:15 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

1. I can't agree with you that a minimum wage is bad. I think that a lack of a minimum wage only contributes to the broadening gap between those who are really rich and those who are really dirt poor. Corporate leaders are greedy and if left to their own devices would never pay people what they are worth.

2. Today Boris Yeltsin died. The world acts like it is completely in mourning. Surely this guy was no better than Vladimir Putin. I can't stand Putin. I think he's an evil evil man, and Yeltsin was no different. I think the West is moronic. The Soviets didn't die...they just changed names, and they are doing what they have always done best...and that's wait until they feel the time is right to really strike.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2007, 09:37:08 PM »
Hello Chaim,

- What do you think about the Jewish Defense Organization (JDO)?

Thanks!

[jdl4ever adds: Stay far away from Mordechai Levy the traitor's organization.]
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 12:14:20 AM by jdl4ever »

Offline Baker

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2007, 06:39:20 AM »
Hi from Israel!
What is your opinion about gun control and The n.r.a?Does anyone can buy and use a gun?A
Gang Member,a Terorist,a Lonetic?
חג עצמאות שמח,אני מקווה שבחג העצמאות הבא אתה בס"ד איתנו בישראל!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 05:30:21 PM by baker »

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2007, 09:31:05 AM »
Hello Dear Chaim,

With assassinations of politicians, journalists and activists around the world we saw some response by people demonstrating. With HaRav Kahane hy”d, zt”l, was there demonstrations in the U.S., Israel or elsewhere in response to his death. I was only 7 at the time and you were in prison aged 34, I understand.

So what was the reaction from the world and orthodox Jewry? Chazak Veamatez. Shalom.

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2007, 06:52:44 PM »
Dear Chaim,

1) What do you think about Ha RavMordecai Eliyahu's comment about the Holocaust, and Reform Judaism starting in Germany? He's been in big trouble over the last week. However, I support him as I believe he is a good man. Additionally, Rabbi Eliyahu was Kahane's and is Pollard's Rabbi.

2) Last week you mentioned about me eventually working with your people in Israel. Do you have people that specialise in particular areas? Is it best to contact JTF nearer the time when I can speak fluent hebrew? I want to get into politics after ulpan, but JTF doesn't have any paying positions does it?

Toda Achi