Author Topic: Ask JTF For April 29 Broadcast  (Read 15353 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Ask JTF For April 29 Broadcast
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2007, 10:15:14 AM »
I noticed how several people here on this forum get really
upset and take comments personally.
There are more important things in life to worry about.
For those people who get upset, look who's making the
evil comments.
Wasn't it Rabbi Kahane who said that he's happy when
the enemy is angry and fustrated and that he's worried
when the enemy likes him?
The Rabbi's words really made an impression on my outlook.
Folks, you should be thrilled that the enemy's only attacks
are personal attacks and cheap profanity.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2007, 10:18:17 AM by angryChineseManiac »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

GDALYA

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2007, 11:31:33 AM »
Note From Yacov: This is a message from Roni. I banned him and deleted his account.

BARUCH MARZEL SED :
".. HAIM BEN PESAH NO to donate money for me.."

SO YOU LIAR ?

« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 01:41:41 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2007, 01:02:31 PM »
Hello Chaim,

I need to write a paper on illigal immigration, I know and heard you talk about it and I would like to use your information. can you please provide good sources for the anti-illegal immigration issue. It would be a great help for my essay.   Toda.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2007, 12:59:35 AM »
Dear Chaim,
1) thanks for explaining your position on the security wall - of course I agree with your assessment of the security wall, however I can’t fully accept your supposition that the wall did and does not save lives. I maintain that the wall has helped to funnel terrorist stream through a better controlled corridors and, thereby, has helped to save Jewish lives. I do hope and pray for a day when the arabs will built the walls to protect themselves against Jews. Let's hope that this shameful symbol of idiocy, weakness & sickness of our people will be removed soon.

2) A question that really burns in my psyche is the following: Masada Jews represented, at least to me, the best in our people. Why didn't G-d protected them and, at the very leas, helped them? Remember when the change in the wind almost burned the Roman siege tower? Why did the wind change back to burn the hastily assembled wooden barrier that Masada defenders erected? Does G-d really care about the righteous Jews who have perished in the most tragic way possible, by killing their own children and loved ones while the evil Jews survived and, probably, prospered by helping Romans to built the ramp and ultimately contributing to the massacre of their brethren…
Thanks for your insight!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2007, 02:07:31 AM »
Hello Chaim, and good day to you.

"Shall we receive good at the hand of G-d, and shall we not receive evil?"

The story of Job is one of the most profound, and moving accounts ever recorded in mankind's history.   In it we have a man who walked perfectly with G-d, feared the L-rd, and was blessed with abundance, yet HaShem punished him, giving rise to one of the greatest questions of theological importance that is asked endlessly unto this day.   Why does the G-d of all the Universe, of all that is seen and unseen, do what he does?   Job's wife told him to curse G-d and die. Job's friends assumed he sinned; Eliphaz, Bildad, and Zophar believed G-d simply punished evil, and rewarded good.  Job's fourth friend Elihu was wiser, however, and rebuked Job and his friends for believing they could make a case before HaShem.  Later, G-d answered virtually all of Job's questions with the profound yet mysterious declaration "I AM THE L-RD", and Job repented and was blessed.

Chaim, I respect your insight greatly, and was curious what you've taken out of this story personally.  What does it mean to you, and what did you learn?  What do some of the great Jewish sages have to say about the lesson to be learned from this epic account of G-d's sovereignty?

"The L-rd giveth, and the L-rd taketh away"
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 02:10:47 AM by UntilShilohComes »
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Norman

« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2007, 03:38:29 AM »
I would like to ask your personal opinions on some things.

1. If the Muslim people had the power, they would exterminate all Israeli Jews no doubt. Assuming they never have the power to do this (which they may have in the future), do you believe your people have the moral right to exterminate them only for wanting to exterminate your people? Here's an analogy: If someone attempts to murder someone else but fails, he would be charged with attempted murder because of his intentions not actions.

2. Iran has helped Hezbollah and Hamas murder your people. If you were the Prime Minister of Israel and your people had complete control of the Israeli government how would you avenge their murders? Would you use nuclear retaliation against Iran? How many millions of Iranians would you like to see exterminated?

The Black woman on this forum says she supports Farrakhan, thats like saying she supports Hitler. Why don't you ban her? I'm sure you'd ban Nazi's so why won't you ban her?

Offline Zan

• Junior JTFer
  • Evil-doers, beware!
    • The Liberal Institute -- Objectivism and Classical Liberalism
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2007, 01:36:52 PM »
Hi Chaim!

You've had a good sense of humor for as long as I've known about you, which is more than 20 years. I personally enjoy the comedy of Howard Stern, Sam Kinison, Saturday Night Live, Mad TV, The Simpsons, and South Park -- even though many people find them vulgar and trashy. What I'm wondering is: (1) Do you have any special insights into these comedians and comedy shows,  and (2) What is the proper role of humor in a person's life?

Best Wishes,
Zan' (the Man) ;D

Classical liberalism is the future! www.YouTube.com/PureLiberalFire

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2007, 05:10:53 PM »
Hello Chaim,
                  When I was a little girl I would listen to Bob Grant on the radio here in New York. I remember hearing him talk about HaRav Meir Kahane, ZT"L, HY"D. I was wondering what the Rav thought about Bob Grant and was Grant supportive of his programs.  Do you have any thoughts on Grant? Thanks for all your hard work and all the vital information JTF brings each week.
Please excuse the 'strange' screen my child picked it out for me.  :D
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 08:38:22 PM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2007, 07:34:37 PM »
Hello Dear Chaim,

Hope you had a great week and all is well.  First off, if it hasn't been asked, I was wondering what your plans are for the Israeli Day Parade?  Will there be an official JTF function?  I know Yacov is trying to put together something for forum members and I will try to make it. The plan is to meet at the Right Wing concert at Central Park. It will be broadcast over Arutz 7 by Tovia Singer. Maybe he can interview some JTF people.

I also wanted to suggest for your mother to try and add fruits to her salads and vegetables to make them more to her liking.  I have started the habit of adding sliced apples and oranges, and somtimes melons or raisins, to my mixed green salads.  I have found that it brings out new flavors in the place of unhealthy salad dressings.  I also enjoy adding a few crushed walnuts or almonds as a topping.  Tuna in water and grilled chicken breast are also good options when protein is desired.  Thanks for inspiring me to make healthy eating fun.

Finally, if you have the time, I was curious as to how the Neturei Karta wackos came to their ridiculous conclusions about the the Bible and Talmud.  I understand they believe there should be no Israel until the coming of the Messiah, but is there anything in the texts that even remotely supports this notion?  I feel I already know the answer, but I would like to hear your response to these lunatics.  Until next week G-d willing.  All the best.

Ari
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 05:43:39 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2007, 09:04:18 PM »
Hi Chaim. I found it very interesting how critical you were last week of Farakhan, yet you then made the same type of statement of blacks as he does towards Jews. You stated that, "It's not stereotyping if it's true." Farakhan likewise states, "It's not anti-semetic if it's true." So why is it okay to make prejudicial and generalizing statements about blacks and not about Jews? Also, please provide an answer that is a bit more sophisticated than just, "I'm right and he's wrong."

Also, what ever happened to judging people as individuals?

Daniel

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2007, 01:21:37 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I hope everything is going well for you and i can honestly say JTF is getting popular by the minute.

I just wanted to ask you a religious question:

In the Exodus it clearly states that man should rest on the sabbath day, that for jews is shabbat but christians also believe in the exodus and believe that the sabbath day is sunday. What caused this difference?

Also is there a difference from being a liberal religiously and affecting your practices or just having a liberal point of view or adopting liberal ideologies yet at the same time being orthodox with your practices. If not orthodox, quite strong.
Thank You ;D

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2007, 07:00:53 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Wow! Thank you so much for such a beautiful, warm and kind hearted greeting! I am just so deeply honored (beyond words) by this position and privilege that you have offered to me with all the amazing and brilliant posters on this great forum. Chaim, thank you. I will do all that I can to help JTF.

My question is: Does JTF still plan on having their own type of Wikipedia project in Israel? I remember this topic several shows back. And if so, is there any way we can help beyond the obvious? Yacov Menashe thinks we should have an English one too because the English Wikipedia butchered the JTF article because they say original research is not acceptable on Wikipedia and everything must be from a second hand source. Yacov Menashe saved the real article on his Wikipedia user page for us to use when we start our own. Wikipedia then deleted that too because they said to save it on a userpage is against Wikipedia rules.
But it is still in the history.

I am also VERY proud that JTF supports the Hilltop Youth and teaches Torah and Talmud Yerushalmi.

Shabbat Shalom,
Jeffguy

« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 07:50:22 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2007, 08:38:42 PM »
Chaim, I don't know if the shortcomings of blacks are only cultural. They may be genetic. Even as young children, with a limited time exposed to cultural influence, I've seen them act rather "ape-ish"(ie they walk arched over, are more hyperactive than white kids on average. etc). Just observe the way many of them walk along kissena blvd all bent over. It appears that it is a hardship for them to walk upright, for adults as well as children.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 08:41:54 PM by ape_has_killed_ape »

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2007, 11:17:37 AM »
Hi Chaim,

I am 'גם בשן וגם גִלעד' from the Hebrew forum.

I've already posted my 2 questions on the Hebrew "Ask JTF" for this week (note to everybody that on the Hebrew forum we can still have 2 questions per poster). I hope It's okay for me to post here too, as I noticed some of the English forum members do on our forum. By the way, I'm really interested in that kind of engagement. I find this interaction between both forum members extremely attractive and exciting. I've just had my first week at the English forum, and I was fascinated and impressed by the people there and by the great deal of spiritual inspiration that they share.

I deeply sense we should all get more involved with one another, despite the barrier of the language. We could learn from each other! I'm sure it would be fun.. Wouldn't that be great!

Hence, with your permission Chaim, I would like to call on members of the English forum to come to the Hebrew forum (and vice versa), to register and to take full participation in the excellent discussions we're having. Keep in mind that most Israelis do basically speak fair English, for the simple reason that the English language is considered "a required / obligated lesson" by the Education System in our country. Every student starts to have English lessons in school by the age of eight.

So everybody's invited! I'm sure both forums' exchanging ideas in both languages would be a lot of fun. We would all benefit from that and it would make the discussions more interesting, vital and productive.

Now for my question...: :P

(Staying on the same subject.. ;)) :

I was wondering about your Hebrew resources. When and where did you learn your Hebrew? Who was your Hebrew teacher? Obviously he or she did a great job with you.. Your Hebrew is quite fluent, and your rhetoric and style of speech is strongly preserved in your Hebrew speaking! 8)

The most impressive and surprising thing to me (as a fan of the Hebrew language), was your outstanding level of knowledge in Hebrew Grammar and your being so precise, and accurate in Hebrew pronunciation. I mean, you literally implement every rule and regulation there is for Hebrew Grammar while speaking! This is just AMAZING to me! HOW DO YOU DO THIS? How do you get along with all the regulations, even at your most fiery??!!, and still talk fluently without making mistakes at all, without missing one beat?!

Your Hebrew is more correct than that of the announcers and the broadcasters on the Royal radio stations here!!!
Actually, politicians in the Knesset will feel illiterate near you when you come to Israel (Ken Yehi Ratzon), because none of them can ever come close to your high standards in Hebrew pronunciation, whereas THEY (the politicians) are supposed to be NATIVES.....
(In other words, they'd better start to talk Hebrew right! ;))

I happen to be a fan of the Hebrew language, so I am sort of more aware of the regulations that you implement while talking than the average Hebrew speaker; and I refer to the Hebrew language as a "Holy Language", which I know you do too. Moreover, I got the impression that you share some kind of a "respective manner" towards LANGUAGES IN GENERAL. I've seen you once correcting another person's ENGLISH in one of the videos!

As you use to say all the time (and you're right), the Bolshevik media here in Israel is constantly brainwashing everybody, and so I've been raised to think that the more you're a right wing voter - the more likely you're illitarate, uneducated, retarded, with a low-IQ (and so on)..
But then- Chaim came and broke all this entire unjust axiomatic stigma to pieces! At last, for the first time I don't need to feel ashamed for having a logical way of thinking and for saying what is true, right and just.

Keep up the good work Chaim, and be'ezrat HaShem you will make Aliya! We are all waiting for you with crossed fingers. ::)

Yours truely,

Gam Bashan veGam Gil'ad. :)

I want to thank 'kahaneloyalist' for his assistance with my English.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 07:35:09 PM by Gam Bashan veGam Gilad »

ftf

« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2007, 11:50:07 AM »
Hi Chaim

For a long time there has been one issue over which I disagree with you, and I've decided that I should ask you about it. The way that you refer to black people is a major turn off to a lot of people, I understand that a large proportion of black people behave in an evil manner, I do not know the figures for myself, but I have met some black people that do not behave in an evil manner, and you yourself have said that there are some. As I have said I do not know the figures, but even if it is less than one percent of black people who do not behave in an evil manner, surely it is wrong for you to generalise and call blacks apes, because by doing so you are defaming that one percent, I'd personally expect that the number is far greater than one percent.

I know someone, who on hearing you refer to blacks as apes instantly refused to watch any more of your videos, so I think that this is an issue that really needs some thought.

Offline KalmanBenMenachem

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2007, 01:54:30 PM »
Chaim,

1) Can you explain the philosophy of Chasidism?

2) What is the Tanya, and what is your opinion of it?

Thank you.

Kalman Ben Menachem