Author Topic: Six fagots killed in Iraq  (Read 1224 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Six fagots killed in Iraq
« on: April 05, 2009, 05:58:33 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/04/05/gay.deaths.iraq/index.html

While the fagots were clearly wrong, we see that their so called families disowned them. We also see that under Muslim governments punishments rarely fit the crimes. I bet the lesbian and gay rights groups who persecute Christians in California will do nothing about this since it was done by third world Muslims.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Six fagots killed in Iraq
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 06:42:57 PM »
I wonder what the people at Queers For Palestine have to say about this. 

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009, 07:14:02 PM »
Nothing will be done, said, or reported on a wide scale.

It will swept under the rug.
The liberal gay loving loons won't even acknowledge this happened.  It would be inconvenient for them to do so, because it would undermine their pathetic rhetoric that Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance (key word: tolerance).

So, no outrage, no statements, no nothing.

Hypocrisy at it's best.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 07:37:43 PM »
   I would love to debate them. I'm wondering which groups, if any, we should invite to debate on this thread. I would prefer some people that can see the errors with their ways and change for the better.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2009, 07:39:08 PM »
Here is one: http://www.jglg.org.uk

Here are my questions for them:

"Rabbi Mark Solomon" - Who has ordained him as a Rabbi. Does the government of Israel recognize his Smicha.
"Please bring vegetarian food to share" - Why not Kosher food? Is there any reason why it has to be vegetarian instead?
"Come and celebrate Israel's Independence Day" - I give credit where it is deserved.
"Rabbi Hillel Athias-Robles" - Same as question one.
"The men are going for an Indian Vegetarian Meal." - I see a pattern. Are you a Jewish group or an Indian one.
"lesbian and gay rabbis" - There is no such thing.
"Please bring vegetarian food" - Looks like it is a pattern.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 07:56:38 PM by takebackourtemple »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2009, 08:55:26 PM »
I wonder what the people at Queers For Palestine have to say about this. 

That shows the evil hypocrisy and stupidity of the left. The muzzies would butcher them first yet they still support the evil muzzie drek.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2009, 11:58:09 PM »
Nothing will be done, said, or reported on a wide scale.

It will swept under the rug.
The liberal gay loving loons won't even acknowledge this happened.  It would be inconvenient for them to do so, because it would undermine their pathetic rhetoric that Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance (key word: tolerance).

So, no outrage, no statements, no nothing.

Hypocrisy at it's best.

O.K., so now several hours later, I have made an observation that is relevant to my previous post.

I did not have to go into work today and it afforded me the time to check out how and/or if this story has even been reported and with or with outrage.

The only other place I found this story being reported on is on the website perezhilton.com and yes, it was reported with outrage, but only because Perez Hilton is a gay man, himself..
His website is an entertainment site, not a news site, so I don't think too many of his readers care about gay men in Iraq.  I tend to think his readers are more interested if Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan are wearing panties or not.

But, as far as mainstream news media outlet, I haven't seen it reported anywhere else.

So, as I expected in order to be politically correct, gays being killed in Iraq is not high on liberal loons list of priorities or causes to make a fuss about.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2009, 12:24:42 AM »
It reminds me about the book of Judges.  Whenever ancient Israel forgot their God, He allowed Israel's enemies to invade the country.  Christians and Jews are forgetting their God and the Bible and these evil elements invade our society.  In various placed in Tanak we can see Israel's enemies fight with each other.  Same things happen today as well.  Fags and Muzzies fight with each other!!!

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2009, 12:55:40 AM »
Its not just hypocrisy. They know exactly what they are doing by not condemning a Muslim country when it executes homosexuals.

The point of supporting homosexuals in America isn't to support homosexuals in of itself, but to undermine Western Civilization, Judeo-Christian culture, and traditionalist morale. Supporting Islamic countries also undermine Western Civilization, Judeo-Christian culture, and traditionalist morale. They don't give a damn for homosexuals, or Muslims for that matter. All that matters is attacking everything we hold dear, and supporting everything we abhor; they believe these actions will eventually lead the world to a utopia where nobody believes in anything, and thus has no reason to fight or kill or discriminate or do injustices.

I know, its insane and anyone with half a brain cell knows this makes no sense, but that describes the hard Left to a T.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2009, 02:14:56 AM »
Don't forget that only receptive homosexuality is generally denounced in Muslim cultures.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2009, 07:59:34 AM »
Its not just hypocrisy. They know exactly what they are doing by not condemning a Muslim country when it executes homosexuals.

The point of supporting homosexuals in America isn't to support homosexuals in of itself, but to undermine Western Civilization, Judeo-Christian culture, and traditionalist morale. Supporting Islamic countries also undermine Western Civilization, Judeo-Christian culture, and traditionalist morale. They don't give a damn for homosexuals, or Muslims for that matter. All that matters is attacking everything we hold dear, and supporting everything we abhor; they believe these actions will eventually lead the world to a utopia where nobody believes in anything, and thus has no reason to fight or kill or discriminate or do injustices.

I know, its insane and anyone with half a brain cell knows this makes no sense, but that describes the hard Left to a T.

Yes this is their goal. They try to destroy society and to enable a bolschewik dictatorship.

We shouldn't play according to their rules. We should never be ashamed to fight for our interests and in first line for our freedom.

If they think they should teach their children this whole hypocritical filth, I don't care. If they abort their children, I don't care. If they do fornication and adultery I don't care.

I simply don't care about it because they are strangers and not my business.

I think I am nearly behind the point of hating them. It is their nature to do this things.

But if they try to force it on me or my brethren I hate them instantly. I tried to overcome this feeling, because hate is imo too much emotion and emotions didn't solve anything, only smart and consequent actions do. But I am not able to. Everytime I read of new antidiscrimination laws, school programs to promote filth, compulsory education, forced television license fee in my country etc. I feel, that I want to kill them.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani