Author Topic: taliban calls obama offer LUNATIC. I agree with the Taliban  (Read 909 times)

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
taliban calls obama offer LUNATIC. I agree with the Taliban
« on: April 01, 2009, 04:25:23 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090401/pl_nm/us_afghanistan_taliban

U.S. reconciliation offer "lunatic": Taliban spokesman

By Sayed Salahuddin

KABUL (Reuters) – Taliban insurgents reject a U.S. offer of "honorable reconciliation," a top spokesman said on Wednesday, calling it a "lunatic idea" and saying the only way to end the war was to withdraw foreign troops…

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told an international conference on Afghanistan on Tuesday that those members of the Taliban who abandoned extremism must be granted an "honorable form of reconciliation."

"This matter was also raised in the past," said Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid, referring to comments last month by Obama, who spoke of reaching out to moderate Taliban.

"They have to go and find the moderate Taliban, their leader and speak to them. This is a lunatic idea," Mujahid said by telephone from an unknown location.

Mujahid is one of two spokesman authorized to speak for the Taliban leadership council, headed by Mullah Mohammad Omar.

The 21,000 extra U.S. troops ordered by Obama to join the 70,000 foreign soldiers now fighting insurgents in Afghanistan showed the United States wanted the war to continue, Mujahid said, and the Taliban would keep fighting till they left.

"There is no other way. We want our freedom and respect for our independence," Mujahid said…

aka Someone Else

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
Re: taliban calls obama offer LUNATIC. I agree with the Taliban
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 04:49:07 PM »
There is no moderate Taliban.  That's like saying there is a moderate KKK.

There are genuine Afghan nationalists that oppose foreigners, then there's the Taliban, who take it way too far.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 09:50:01 PM »

There are genuine Afghan nationalists that oppose foreigners, then there's the Taliban, who take it way too far.

I certainly agree that there's no moderate Taliban.     What this evil beast Hillary " Saddam "  Clinton conveniently overlooks is that the essence of the Taliban (  and Islam in general )  is extremism.      The Taliban isn't going to compromise their beliefs.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 10:25:31 PM »

"taliban calls obama offer LUNATIC. I agree with the Taliban"  :::D 
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2009, 01:52:35 AM »

:) so happy you liked it!
aka Someone Else

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2009, 02:12:53 AM »
I have in my gut feeling, he is going to pave the way for something so big with these Muzzhead animals, that will make 911 look like a birthday party
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2009, 02:21:45 AM »
I have in my gut feeling, he is going to pave the way for something so big with these Muzzhead animals, that will make 911 look like a birthday party

Pap666 trained Taliban are already threatening something like this and it need not to be taken lightly.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2009, 12:11:53 PM »

:) so happy you liked it!

I agree the offer is "LUNATIC" and Obama himself is a "LUNATIC".
He is out of his mind and the Taliban are sitting back, laughing, and planning their next attack against the U.S.A.

Does this inept President really think that the Taliban are just going to kick back, lay down their arms, cancel their plans, call off all jihads against anyone/everyone, have some tea with mint, and start to live like a civilized society?  Especially after they have declared jihad against the entire Western world and want to impose sharia law on any/all "non-believers" of the perverted cult of Radical Islam.

I am over this imbecile, feeble minded, uneducated, arrogant, moronic, and inept man that is now our President.

And, furthermore, when the terrorists said, "that they will be launching an amazing attack on the capitol of the U.S.A."; my hope, is that they blow up Lincoln's bedroom in the White House and at the same time blow up all of Obama's teleprompters.

Then, maybe, he will take this seriously and get the picture that this is not a joke and that the Taliban are seriously not now or ever going to be friends in peace with anyone.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2009, 02:00:17 PM »
Even those pigs think our new administration is stupid.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2009, 08:11:40 PM »
This administration is a laughing stock. I am almost embarrassed to be American. And I am certainly embarassed to call Obama my president. He is NOT my president
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2009, 08:34:31 PM »
This administration is a laughing stock. I am almost embarrassed to be American. And I am certainly embarassed to call Obama my president. He is NOT my president
On every form of policy this administration is completely nuts. They are bringing America to the brink on every issue. Its a bitter pill for me to swallow when I find that leaders of the Taliban make more sense then our so called elected officials in Washington.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2009, 03:45:05 AM »
It all is a political style that has to transpire between Taliban and MusloMarxism.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2009, 07:02:27 AM »

Spiritus:
The KKK are a JOKE. They, for all their preaching of protecting their white folks, they do ZERO to help them, they are too stupid to even be taken serious
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates