Author Topic: European Parliament support islamic terrorism in Chechnya  (Read 4021 times)

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
European Parliament support islamic terrorism in Chechnya
« on: April 26, 2009, 03:41:04 PM »
Chechen MPs protest European support of independence movement

15:48  |  19/ 03/ 2009

GROZNY, March 19 (RIA Novosti) - Lawmakers in south Russia's Chechnya have protested against plans voiced by European Parliament members to form a faction to discuss Chechen independence, and branded it a diversionary tactic to avoid addressing EU problems.

"Members of (Chechnya's) parliament discussed at today's session the statement of a group of European members of parliament on creating a faction on Chechnya's independence, and voiced their indignation at this. The Chechen people have not asked anyone to solve non-existent problems on its behalf," Speaker Dukuvakha Abdurakhmanov told RIA Novosti.

Chechnya already has all the necessary institutions of government and society, he said.

"This is an unofficial gathering of Polish and Lithuanian parliamentarians, who are trying to solve their own problems ahead of elections, and who have nothing to do with the people of Chechnya or its issues," he said.

"We consider this a provocation. If Polish and Lithuanian deputies are concerned over Chechens' rights, why are Chechens' rights violated most of all in these countries?"

Chechnya's separatist movement largely died out following the second war between insurgents and Russian forces, which ended nine years ago. The active phase of the Kremlin-led antiterrorism campaign in Chechnya officially ended in 2001, but sporadic militant attacks remain common in the North Caucasus republic, as well as in nearby provinces.

http://en.rian.ru/russia/20090319/120642615.html
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One more proof that Europe support Islamic terrorism,just like it does support Muslims in Gaza or just like it CREATED and ORGANIZED Albanian terrorism on Kosovo or Muslims in Bosnia and revived nazi-regime in Croatia in `90s.

EU is the beast and Islam is a tool.

(it's a little bit old,but let us remember who is who)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: European Parliament support islamic terrorism in Chechnya
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 03:54:29 PM »
EU should better stop poking nose in the affairs of Chechenya.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 04:04:12 PM »
Just another facts that are worth of mentioning.Last amounts of financial help from European Commission:

-European Commission finances Chechen terrorists with 11 mil.euros
-European Commission finances Afghanistan with 60 mil.euros
-European Commission and World Bank finances Georgia 2,38 bil.euros for "reconstruction",and they are guilty for Georgia's catastrophe.
-European Commission finances Palestine with 436 mil.euros for "reconstruction of Gaza",as they say.Just like reconstruction of Albanian terror in Kosovo where they protect Albanians from our revenge.

(to those who don't know European Commission is the executive body of European Union-aka the Government)

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 04:05:46 PM »
Currently EU gives the drill to Muslim Chechen terrorists in Baltic countries,and here are the first results:

Three soldiers killed in Chechnya attack
http://en.rian.ru/russia/20090422/121239866.html

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 05:08:04 AM »
Currently EU gives the drill to Muslim Chechen terrorists in Baltic countries,and here are the first results:

Three soldiers killed in Chechnya attack
http://en.rian.ru/russia/20090422/121239866.html

These results are far not first.
Volunteers from Baltic countries fought at the Chechen side since the very beginning of the conflict in early 90-ies.

It's not surprising because Baltic countries, Poland and Western Ukraine have always been anti-Russian.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2009, 04:02:48 PM »
I was horrified when I saw on the Website of American Holocaust Memorial Center them talking about "genocide in Chechnya", which included killing, demonising and humiliating of 'poor' Chechens.
I was actually looking up something about Darfur there.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2009, 04:25:45 PM »
I was horrified when I saw on the Website of American Holocaust Memorial Center them talking about "genocide in Chechnya", which included killing, demonising and humiliating of 'poor' Chechens.

Really? If it's true, this is very stupid of them. Chechen terrorists fervently support their brothers from Hamas against Israel. Their website is full of anti-Israel lies. Just search for the word "Israel" at the Chechen site http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/

Compared to that of Chechen terrorists, Russian attitude to Israeli-Arab conflict is much more balanced.

By automatically taking Chechen side, that memorial center serves American interests, not Jewish. The same is true when American senators/congressmen of Jewish origin support Albanian/Bosnian/Croatian terrorists against Serbia.

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2009, 08:06:55 PM »

Really? If it's true, this is very stupid of them. Chechen terrorists fervently support their brothers from Hamas against Israel. Their website is full of anti-Israel lies. Just search for the word "Israel" at the Chechen site http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/

Compared to that of Chechen terrorists, Russian attitude to Israeli-Arab conflict is much more balanced.

By automatically taking Chechen side, that memorial center serves American interests, not Jewish. The same is true when American senators/congressmen of Jewish origin support Albanian/Bosnian/Croatian terrorists against Serbia.

Well, since it is in America, it is not a big surprise for serving their interests and the interests of those people of Jewish decent you are talking about and we all know who.
I can say that they have really exaggerated that. The part with Darfur wasn't exaggerated, but Chechen one was.

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2009, 08:15:20 PM »
Here is one link, although not the website I saw for the first time

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/judaica/ejud_0002_0020_0_20211.html

"Committee on Conscience
As the museum is a living memorial to the victims, its Committee on Conscience works to raise public awareness and alert the national conscience to contemporary acts or threats of genocide and related crimes against humanity. The committee has addressed areas such as Rwanda, Kosovo, Chechnya, and Sudan (both southern and Darfur regions). Working with the U.S. State Department and other federal entities, the committee recently launched an Academy for Genocide Prevention."

Tell me one thing, SINCE WHEN IS 9,500 people on BOTH sides a GENOCIDE???
Since I KNOW what they meant by Kosovo: "Oh, poor, little, innocent <BACKWARDS, PRIMITIVE, HUMAN-BUTCHERING> Albanians". I know not all are the same, but this is a SHAME!!!

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2009, 12:41:12 AM »
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/judaica/ejud_0002_0020_0_20211.html

The initiative for the creation of the museum began when President Jimmy Carter appointed the President's Commission on the Holocaust on November 1, 1978, to study the idea of an American national memorial to the Holocaust.

Jimmy Carter, a great friend of the Jewish people... LOL.. The same one who forced Israel to cede Sinai peninsula to Egypt.. And now he says 'Hamas can be trusted',  'include Hamas in peace process etc.'
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3662189,00.html

He also wanted to meet Hizbullah leaders, fortunately they turn him down:
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3637657,00.html

Since the museum opened, the council has been led by Chairman Miles Lerman and Vice Chairman Ruth B. Mandel, appointed by President Clinton in 1993; Chairman Rabbi Irving Greenberg, appointed by President Clinton in 2000;

Bill Cilnton yeah.. another great friend of the Jewish people.. who forced Israel to create terrorist Palestinian Authority..

The museum is overseen by the United States Holocaust Memorial Council, which includes 55 private citizens appointed by the U.S. president, five members of the Senate and five members of the House of Representatives, and three ex-officio members from the Departments of State, Education, and Interior.

OK, this is the proof that the museum is the puppet of the US.

It uses the tragedy of the Jewish people to promote American geopolitical interests. It will only report (and exaggerate if necessary) the atrocities committed by American rivals such as Russia, etc.

The only valid representative of the Jewish people is the State of Israel. Though it also can be ruled by traitors who serve foreign interests rather than the Jewish ones, it's situation is not so ridiculous as that of Jewish organizations abroad. (JTF is a rare exception but it is a small against-the-mainstream movement. The overwhelming majority of the others serve interests of the host country and, at best, the local Jewish community, but mainly - personal interest of some Jewish individuals).

P.S. Truly authorative Holocaust museum is Yad Vashem museum in Jerusalem. It focuses on what the Nazis have done in times of World War 2 and does not try to extend the term 'Holocaust' to other tragic events and take someone's side.

http://www.yadvashem.org/

In particular, here what it says about Jasenovac:

"Located in Croatia 62 miles south of Zagreb, Jasenovac was Croatia’s largest
concentration and extermination camp. Jasenovac, was a network of several
sub-camps, established in August 1941 and dissolved in April 1945. The
Nazis gave control of Jasenovac to the puppet Croatian government, which
was run by the fascist Ustasa movement. A large number of Ustasa members
served in the camp, most notably Miroslav Filipovic-Majstorovic, who was
notorious for killing prisoners with his bare hands.
In total, about 600,000 people were murdered at Jasenovac, including Serbs,
Jews, Gypsies, and Croats who opposed the Ustasa Government. Of that
number, some 25,000 of the victims were Jews - most of whom had been
brought to Jasenovac before August 1942. (at which point the Germans
began deporting the Jews of Croatia to Auschwitz).
Jews were brought to Jasenovac from all over Croatia. Most were killed upon
arrival, whilst a small number of skilled professionals were kept alive to work
at the camp. Prisoners endured horrible conditions and brutal treatment at the
hands of the Ustasa guards. Near the end of the war, Jasenovac's
administration blew up much of the camp and killed most of the prisoners, in
an attempt to conceal evidence of the mass murders that took place there."

http://www1.yadvashem.org/odot_pdf/Microsoft%20Word%20-%206358.pdf