Author Topic: Swedes punished over behind closed doors Tennis match  (Read 1616 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Swedes punished over behind closed doors Tennis match
« on: April 06, 2009, 06:19:15 AM »
Let me say this i don't care about tennis it's a sport i don't care about.And how did Malmo become one third rodents           

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/130754 

Sweden Fined Over Israel Match, Banned From Hosting Davis Cup

by Ernie Singer and Hana Levi Julian

(IsraelNN.com) The International Tennis Federation (ITF) announced late on Thursday that it has fined the Swedish Tennis Federation $25,000 and banned the city of Malmo from hosting Davis Cup matches for five years.

The move came after the city's authorities opted to hold last month's match with Israel behind closed doors. The federation also said in a statement that Sweden would have to pay an additional $15,000, which it would have received in gate receipts had the March 6-8 match been open to spectators.

In addition, the federation told Sweden it would have to provide a written guarantee that future matches would be open to the public.

Sweden is planning to appeal against the decision because of the security threat that existed around the tie. Muslims comprise 32 percent of the population of Malmo, and disrupted a pro-Israeli demonstration in the city during the Cast Lead counter-terror operation. Despite the threat of anti-Israeli outbursts during the match, however, police said it would have been safe to allow spectators. Violent demonstrations did take place outside the arena.

this is a good letter from a Swede in talkbacks

13. Moslem Invasion Of Sweden
32% Moslems in Malmo! This is outrageous. This has been allowed to happen by the Swedish politicians in peacetime, just to further their own political careers. This madness has also resulted in severe limitation of
swedgoy, stockholm (04/04/09)

Another more humorous letter

15. THEIR ANCESTORS IN VALHALLA ARE IN RAGE OVER THE MUSLIM TAKEOVER OF SWEDEN AND
OTHER SCANDANAVIAN COUNTRIES. ODIN ARE U WATCHING...
MOSES, (05/04/09)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03