Author Topic: New York City Tea Party  (Read 1143 times)

Offline MikeyChua

• Full JTFer
New York City Tea Party
« on: April 01, 2009, 11:02:21 AM »
New York City Tea Party

We are having our NYC Tax Day Tea Party, Wednesday, April 15th at City Hall Park, 7pm-9pm with many high profile speakers!
Please get the word out and make sure everyone heads down after work on Tax Day.

Our speakers include:

- Former Speaker of House Newt Gingrich

- Andrew Wilkow of Sirius Radio

- KT McFarland, Security Adviser in the Reagan Administration and regular Fox News contributor

- S. E. Cupp, author and regular Fox News contributor

- Nick Rizzuto, Producer at Sirius Radio and founder of www.conservativepunk.com

- Brett Joshpe, Author, VP of Parcbench Media (www.parcbench.com) and General Counsel of the American Civics Exchange (www.amciv.com)

- Patrick Gibson, Radio Host, WVOX-1460-AM (www.evilconservativeonline.com)

- Myself, President of Parcbench Media (www.parcbench.com)

Parcbench Media (www.parcbench.com) is an official national sponsor of www.taxdayteaparty.com.

Thanks everyone. And remember, this is New. York. City. Not DC, not Atlanta, not St. Louis or any other city that has been throwing large Tea Parties. With over 250 other Tea Parties on April 15th let's show the country that NO ONE does it like New York. Bring as many people as you can, make banners, call your local media to cover it, write about it on blogs and let's prep for a blowout protest. We demand fiscal responsibility, the cutting of pork out of congressional bills and the repealing of taxes and "fees."

More updates coming soon and thanks again.

Best,
Kellen Giuda
President Parcbench Media
NYC Tea Party Organizer
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 09:48:28 AM by Vito »

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: New York City Tea Party
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 11:22:55 AM »
Take back America!  These teaparties are rallying the troops loud and clear.  The 912 project is also drawing more and more people in 50 states.

http://www.meetup.com   www.glennbeck.com

Do you love the Rights and Freedoms this country provides that so many died for?
Do you want to see Actions more than words from you local politicians that reflect principles and values You can stand for?

Know the Constitution!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 05:29:56 PM »
You should see the counter protesters out there saying stuff about how much they love Hussein lol.  I have seen it on zootube videos. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 07:06:53 PM »
I like Wilkow and Tea. Is anyone here going?

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2009, 09:47:57 AM »
I might come

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2009, 10:22:42 AM »
We are also having a tea party here in our small town! I love it! Can't wait to participate! Any ideas on what to say for our "signs" to bring? I'm sure we will all be in the local newspaper! I hope ALL the tea parties across America make HUGE news that day!  8)
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2009, 06:33:23 PM »
WILL BE THERE. I was at the last one at City Hall, last minute thing on a Saturday afternoon, about 200 people, no big name speakers. This one should be good.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2009, 01:58:28 AM »
You should see the counter protesters out there saying stuff about how much they love Hussein lol.  I have seen it on zootube videos. 

Yes, the modern day red coats and loyalists.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2009, 09:28:49 AM »
Don't forget your jtf posters
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein