General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Xoce! You know you want to.

(1/12) > >>

Xoce:
I've decided that after a short hiatus from JTF, and while I'm trying to recover from yet another spell of being sick, I'll spend some time trying to get 1,000 posts on JTF.

So... ask me some questions! :)
Not guaranteeing that they will be answered, but why not.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ask me questions about my opinion especially about current events, my likes/dislikes.
Areas of "expertise"/interest include:   food, bioethics, international/domestic politics (obviously), celebrities, Japan, North Korea, travel, the cocaine trade (especially via Miami), Chaim & David, and laughing with/at people.
If you have interesting info or questions about those topics, please post ; )

Please, make me laugh.  Post a joke, especially if it's something Chaim has said, or a funny picture.
(To cheer me up, I'm sick again)

Xoce:

--- Quote from: Dan ben Noah on April 07, 2009, 08:47:31 PM ---Shalom Xoce,

(Starting with the basics) How the heck do you pronounce your name and what is the meaning behind it?

--- End quote ---

Shalom Dan,
Well, it's not my real name...  I don't know exactly how to pronounce it either, to tell you the truth.  "cksose" is how I pronounce it, rhyming with close (close as in near, not as in close the door).
Other people, I think Chaim included have pronounced it "X.O. see" which is like ecstasy.  That's kind of cool.
There's a little story behind it, and my brother is the inspiration, but blah it's boring.  Basically, I like the letters :D

Xoce:

Not the source of my name.
 ^-^

~Hanna~:
Is it true that you are only one year old?

~Hanna~:
That is what you put on your page here, thats why I ask...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version