General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Xoce! You know you want to.

<< < (4/12) > >>

✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ:
hmm Dan already asked the question i wanted to ask... I thought Xoce was supposed to be spelled like Soxy.

Considering you are a young teenage girl, Are you a fan of Hanna.. as most girls of your age are?

Xoce:

--- Quote from: ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ on April 08, 2009, 02:30:40 AM ---hmm Dan already asked the question i wanted to ask... I thought Xoce was supposed to be spelled like Soxy.

Considering you are a young teenage girl, Are you a fan of Hanna.. as most girls of your age are?

--- End quote ---

Hah, first of all ? ? ? young teenage girl ? ? ? hmmmm... where did you get that idea?
And no, I am not going to disclose my age.
(I am a 1 year old)

NO!!!!!!!!! I DISLIKE HANNA. (I assume you mean hannah montana or whatever)
Gross.
Disgusting.
She looks like a Ms. Potato head.

I can't stand her, and she is a filthy slut and her "parents" encourage her slut-hood, and she has the audacity to parade her slut-hood even in church.
She has a much older underwear "model" boyfriend who sleeps over at her house.
How old is this slut?  She poses quasi-naked.  She wishes she will become the next lindsay Hoe-han lohan.

On the other hand, Aishu (Aishwarya Rai) is such a sweetheart, intelligent, educated, cultured, multilingual, and her parents were strict with her and she was obedient to her parents and she is GORGEOUS and BEAUTIFUL, married to a handsome man.   :)
Am I correct?
But anyway, she is who I like.

Ulli:
Dear xoce,

are you someone whom I know under another nickname?

Greetings,

Pheasant

Xoce:

--- Quote from: Pheasant on April 08, 2009, 03:33:57 AM ---Dear xoce,

are you someone whom I know under another nickname?

Greetings,

Pheasant

--- End quote ---

I changed my name to "someone else" for a while.
I am only "xoce" "Xoce" or "Someone Else"

Xoce:
Going to sleep now... goodnight.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version