Author Topic: Hello  (Read 6102 times)

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
Hello
« on: April 08, 2009, 05:45:41 AM »
Hi I'm new here, it might seem like I am being a smart donkey. But am saying the following for serious reasons.

I favor the establishment of a Palestinian State alongside the State of Israel. I agree with some things the Israeli Government does but not all the things that it does.

The President of the United States of America is an individual and I feel I should be free to criticize him or her, without it being taken as a given that any criticism of the US president places one in the position of being a foaming at the mouth fanatic, determined to destroy the United States.

I do not like Barack Obama but I do not feel compelled to agree with every extreme right wing criticism of him. And if he does something good I might say he did a good thing.

Is believing in G-d and or that Jesus Christ is G-d's only begotten son, that Jesus was crucified, rose from the dead and ascended to heaven a requirement of forum members?

Is it necessary to believe in the existence of the devil to be a forum member?

Is it possible to criticize Yigal Amir on the forum? For example call him a murderer, with inuring penalties from the moderators? 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yigal_Amir

I would like to know the Moderators' positions on these things, so I do not put in a lot of postings and then get booted off the forum because I do not believe in the Devil or I criticize George W Bush or something like that.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 05:53:54 AM by Adrian Wainer »
"Ik val aan, volg mij!" Schout-bij-nacht Karel Willem Frederik Marie Doorman February 28 1942.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 05:55:58 AM »
I would like to know the Moderators' positions on these things, so I do not put in a lot of postings and then get booted off the forum because I do not believe in the Devil or I criticize George W Bush or something like that.

I do not like Barack Obama but I do not feel compelled to agree with every extreme right criticism of him.

You don't have to agree with everything what is said about the Long Legged Mack Daddy. We are no bolschewik sect, where all have to follow the leader without cogitation.

Is believing in G-d and or that Jesus Christ is G-d's only begotten son, the Jesus was crucified, rose from the dead and ascended to heaven a requirement of forum members?

No! But please respect the believes of the members. In fact our members come from lots of different backgrounds - But mainly it is a Jewish forum. So mocking G-d is strictly forbidden.

No!

Is it possible to criticize Yigal Amir on the forum?

If you do it respectfully, I think you will not be banned.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 06:05:32 AM »

I do not like Barack Obama but I do not feel compelled to agree with every extreme right criticism of him.

You don't have to agree with everything what is said about the Long Legged Mack Daddy. We are no bolschewik sect, where all have to follow the leader without cogitation.

Is believing in G-d and or that Jesus Christ is G-d's only begotten son, the Jesus was crucified, rose from the dead and ascended to heaven a requirement of forum members?

No! But please respect the believes of the members. In fact our members come from lots of different backgrounds - But mainly it is a Jewish forum. So mocking G-d is strictly forbidden.

No!

Is it the position of this forum's moderators that, Mr Yigal Amir is a Jewish patriot and that Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin was a traitor to the Jewish people and the State of Israel and Mr Amir was correct to kill Mr Yitzhak Rabin and it represents a gross injustice that, he is serving prison time for a patriotic act?

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
"Ik val aan, volg mij!" Schout-bij-nacht Karel Willem Frederik Marie Doorman February 28 1942.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 06:09:22 AM »
I am neither Jewish, nor an Israeli citizen. This is in first line a Jewish issue. So one of the Jewish moderators or admins should answer this.

:)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2009, 06:18:17 AM »
I am neither Jewish, nor an Israeli citizen. This is in first line a Jewish issue. So one of the Jewish moderators or admins should answer this.

Well thank you for your honesty and I would appreciate if  you can bring my query concerning Mr Amir to the attention of a relevant person on the forum, who can answer my question concerning Mr Amir with regard to the Mods' attitude to this individual.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 06:27:43 AM by Adrian Wainer »

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2009, 06:25:35 AM »

No!

Would I be correct in assuming you are referred to President Barack Obama as the "Long Legged Mack Daddy" and if you are, could you please explain what that term means, as I am familiar with standard British English and most colloquial British English but in so far as I know, this phrase is not used in Britain and I am at a loss to understand it.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer 

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2009, 06:34:08 AM »
Reverend Manning from the Atlah church of Harlem introduced this expression.

I think Rev. Manning is right on this issue.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2009, 06:45:28 AM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2009, 06:57:25 AM »

Yes Mord, old JTF fellow. The video is one of Manning's first ones, but I really like it.

Obama's mother was an alley cat. And his father was a drinker and an adulterer. This are not denieable facts.  ;D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2009, 07:03:55 AM »

Yes Mord, old JTF fellow. The video is one of Manning's first ones, but I really like it.

Obama's mother was an alley cat. And his father was a drinker and an adulterer. This are not denieable facts.  ;D
True his father was driving with a metal leg he lost his leg in previous drunken driving accident the 2nd time he was killed while driving drunk. But look obama is not the biggest mac daddy the Saudi King is his mac daddy.

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2009, 07:23:22 AM »
Yes the story with the prothesis I know. This is true.

You have of cause a point about the Saudi King and Obongo. I have never seen it this way.  :)

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2009, 07:25:54 AM »

Well thank you for your honesty and I would appreciate if  you can bring my query concerning Mr Amir to the attention of a relevant person on the forum, who can answer my question concerning Mr Amir with regard to the Mods' attitude to this individual.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

I have a better idea Adrian.

You can post the question on this weeks ask JTF. It will be answered in our weekly radio show.

Look here: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,33650.0.html

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2009, 08:50:50 AM »
Reverend Manning from the Atlah church of Harlem introduced this expression.

I think Rev. Manning is right on this issue.

Thank you for that, the Reverend Manning is a very interesting individual and has views that my opinion would be of benefit to the American black community.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2009, 03:40:40 PM »
The Palestinians don't need a state.  They have 57 countries to go to.  Also there is no Palestine or Palestinian people.  It is a myth.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2009, 03:52:09 PM »
Adrian,

I believe I can answer most of your questions. 

First off, JTF is adamantly against a "Palestinian" state.  First off, there is no such thing as a Palestinian.  These people calling themselves that were merely Jordanians and Egyptians before 1967.  Also, even Arab leaders have admitted that there's no such thing as a Palestinian people, and that it was merely a propaganda term used to destroy Israel. 

JTF is against the creation of a fakestinian state because there are already over 60 Muslim countries in this world.  Muslims already have 600 times the land that tiny Israel has.  Furthermore losers in war do not get to dictate terms to the victors.  That is exactly what these whining Arabs are.  Any more land concessions would also make tiny Israel indefensible. 

Now regarding Yitzkhak Rabin, we indeed view him as a traitor to the Jewish people and a murderer.  This is a beast who killed many of his fellow Jews in the Altalena incident.  This late unlemented, alcoholic piece of garbage also refused to retaliate against the killing of Jews by Arabs saying that the victims were to be "sacrifices for peace."  So suffice it to say that Rabin is now in a very warm place. 

Regarding Yigal Amir, I don't want to tell you what I think of him, as I have no idea who might be lurking here. 

But in all honesty, if you are a fan of the late monster Yitzkhak Rabin, this is NOT the forum for you. 

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2009, 04:20:20 PM »
Very well said, Lisa.

Obviously JTF is not the place for someone that favors establishing a 'Palestinian' state.

Adrian seems like a level headed person. I wonder why any rational person would be in favor of a 'Palestinian' state being carved out of tiny Israel.

I suppose being duped into believing that there is a 'Palestinian' people and being generally ignorant of the true history of the region can mistakenly lead otherwise well meaning people into thinking the 'Palestinians' deserve or need a state.

But it's just so darn obvious to anyone that knows better, what a disaster this would be. Not only for the Jews - but for the entire world.

Are 22 Arab states not enough ? Are 65 Muslim nations not enough ? Is one diminutive Jewish nation too many or too big ?

One tiny Jewish nation, smaller than New Jersey, surrounded by 600 million hostile Arabs living in 22 nations with a combined land mass nearly twice that of the entire United States -- and you're in favor of carving yet another Arab state out of the lone Jewish one ??

Anyone in favor of a 'Palestinian' state is either ignorant, not thinking clearly, or an anti-Semite.   

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2009, 10:23:43 AM »
Adrian,

First off, JTF is adamantly against a "Palestinian" state.  First off, there is no such thing as a Palestinian.  These people calling themselves that were merely Jordanians and Egyptians before 1967.  Also, even Arab leaders have admitted that there's no such thing as a Palestinian people, and that it was merely a propaganda term used to destroy Israel. 

JTF is against the creation of a fakestinian state because there are already over 60 Muslim countries in this world.  Muslims already have 600 times the land that tiny Israel has.  Furthermore losers in war do not get to dictate terms to the victors.  That is exactly what these whining Arabs are.  Any more land concessions would also make tiny Israel indefensible. 

Now regarding Yitzkhak Rabin, we indeed view him as a traitor to the Jewish people and a murderer.  This is a beast who killed many of his fellow Jews in the Altalena incident.  This late unlemented, alcoholic piece of garbage also refused to retaliate against the killing of Jews by Arabs saying that the victims were to be "sacrifices for peace."  So suffice it to say that Rabin is now in a very warm place. 

Regarding Yigal Amir, I don't want to tell you what I think of him, as I have no idea who might be lurking here. 

But in all honesty, if you are a fan of the late monster Yitzkhak Rabin, this is NOT the forum for you. 

Quote from: Lisa

Thank You.

First off, JTF is adamantly against a "Palestinian" state.

This is your right.

First off, there is no such thing as a Palestinian.

This is a complex issue, as there is certainly such a thing as a Palestinian but whether being part of a particular group of people, generates a right to a Sovereign State, is an entire different matter. 

These people calling themselves that were merely Jordanians and Egyptians before 1967.

Well, some but all not all Palestinians, in that the idea of Nationalism being a legitimate concept as a Western liberal would understand it, is very much in dispute in the Arab and Islamic World. Hence some Palestinians would see themselves as Muslim Arabs and argue before an Arab Muslim audience that, a nation state not based on a Pan Arab and Muslim identity is not a proper vehicle of Statehood for them, yet such people would also make the conflicting argument, when addressing a Western liberal audience that Palestinian Muslim Arabs have a separate identity to other Arab Muslims and therefore require their own state. Other Palestinians Arabs, would focus more on Islam rather than the Arab aspect of their identity and would argue before a Muslim audience that Muslims consist of a single nation and the only legitimate nation state for Muslims is one which includes all Muslims, whilst before a Western liberal audience, they would argue that the Palestinians are a separate entity to Muslims in general and even other Arab Muslims and therefor the Palestinians require their own State. Now, there is nothing inherently wrong in making different arguments to different audiences, for example in an election campaign, a politician speaking to farmers might speak to them about how he will seek to help farmers, by say promising to establish a new agricultural college and the same politician speaking to people who live and work in the city, may promise to put more buses on the routes in the city. But what the Palestinians are doing is different, what they are doing is, saying two diametrically opposed things, to two different audiences.   

Also, even Arab leaders have admitted that there's no such thing as a Palestinian people, and that it was merely a propaganda term used to destroy Israel.

Agreed.

Furthermore losers in war do not get to dictate terms to the victors.  That is exactly what these whining Arabs are.

This very much depends on precisely how one would define defeat and victory. Israel has scored many military victories over Arab armies, that is for sure. Unfortunately Islamofascism has scored scored many victories in the United States and Western Europe over progressive forces in ideological and societal conflicts and Israel would be ill advised not to note the reality of that.

Any more land concessions would also make tiny Israel indefensible.

I am not suggesting returning to the 1967 pre Six Day War boundaries, my view is of Israel pre 1967 plus some of the territory captured in the 1967 Six Day War.

I think we might Park Mr Rabin and issues concerning him aside, for discussion at a later date. On the general matter of a "warm place", I didn't think Jews believed in hell?

That is a fair point.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 06:27:49 AM by Adrian Wainer »

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2009, 03:01:35 PM »
welcome to JTF

Offline Adrian Wainer

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2009, 04:38:14 PM »
welcome to JTF

Thanks

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer