Author Topic: Albanian beast punches woman in the face for turning down advances in NYC  (Read 2576 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I hope that he gets a beating.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Who does this garbage?

This guy is an animal.
I hope that he gets put away and someone in prison who is a bigger piece of garbage than him gives him a beating 300% equal to what he did to this woman.

Beating two harmless women.............
I hope he ends up to be someone's woman in prison...............

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Kolenovic doesn't sound albanian it sounds Slavic may Bosnian,my brother beat the hell out of Albanian a few yrs ago
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Kolenovic doesn't sound albanian it sounds Slavic may Bosnian,my brother beat the hell out of Albanian a few yrs ago

Mord,
I thought the same thing when I read the article.
I also, thought the name was of Slavic descent.
The thing that I thought was interesting about this story was, this creep beat her up and told her he can do so because he is Albanian.
What is that about?
I don't feel like that is something that she would make up off the top of her head.

It is really getting crazy, when you can't even get some pizza with a Friend without getting beat up by some piece of trash, whether he is Albanian, Slavic, Black, Chinese, Muslim, or any other nationality, race, or religion.

It is disgusting......in every sense of the word.....

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Wow, this is exactly how the Muslims act in Europe.

I remember the same words from a police report from Hamburg.

New York Post:
"He threw me to the ground. I asked him, 'Why are you doing this?' and he said, 'Because I'm Albanian, I can do whatever the f- - - I want,' " she said.

They really believe this stuff.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
most Albanians are like arabs ,although some Albanians who left Albania and went to Italy when the Turks came to Albania are o.k. they have become Italinized.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer

Mord,
I thought the same thing when I read the article.
I also, thought the name was of Slavic descent.
The thing that I thought was interesting about this story was, this creep beat her up and told her he can do so because he is Albanian.
What is that about?
I don't feel like that is something that she would make up off the top of her head.

It is really getting crazy, when you can't even get some pizza with a Friend without getting beat up by some piece of trash, whether he is Albanian, Slavic, Black, Chinese, Muslim, or any other nationality, race, or religion.

It is disgusting......in every sense of the word.....

America seems to only let in the scum of the earth.  This being one example.  I hope he gets the crap beaten out of him and shanked in prison.

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
"I asked him nicely, 'Can you please leave us alone?' " Christine said. "He just started cursing, 'F- - - you, [censored]. You whores.' "
OMFG
"He threw me to the ground. I asked him, 'Why are you doing this?' and he said, 'Because I'm Albanian, I can do whatever the f- - - I want,' " she said.

Allah permits ah? [censored] albanians, I have albanians in my school, and this is EXACTLY how they behave. They all ways hit people for fun. They communicate with their fists.

[censored] Islam, [censored] you Albania, Kosovo is Serbia

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer

Some Albanians do have Slavic names.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Rip the little Muzzie to pieces  >:(

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
Judging by his name, he's a Bosnian Muslim. Don't know why he would lie and say he's Albanian. It would make more sense if he lied and said he was Serbian instead of harming the reputation of his Albanian brothers.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Judging by his name, he's a Bosnian Muslim. Don't know why he would lie and say he's Albanian. It would make more sense if he lied and said he was Serbian instead of harming the reputation of his Albanian brothers.

This is the nature of this low lifes. If they are expecting trouble, they turn instantly against each other.

Or perhaps is his father a quranimal from Bosnia and his mother one from Albania.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
Yes or perhaps he is a Bosnian Muslim from Kosovo or Albania.

This woman lives in Brooklyn. Does anyone know if she had pepper spray with her?

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
maybe she lives in the better part of brooklyn where its nice. Not like coney island

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
What a beast.  I guess to the left wing media he is a third world victim and she is a Christian white devil. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
The left wing would consider her racist for turning him down.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

Probably

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

Probably

For some reason people think it's racist if white people want to stick to their own kind. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer

Probably

For some reason people think it's racist if white people want to stick to their own kind. 

You're right.  Many blacks will tell non black women (and men) they are racist if they don't like evil beasts who have herpes and AIDS.
I think people should be encouraged to date their own people instead of our society that tells us that dating your own people is wrong.  I don't mind the very small exceptions who are rightoeus but they almost never are.  I know an Asian guy who's married to a white woman but he was adopted and raised by white parents.  Other than those exceptions, people will find they have better marriages if they have something in common and speak the same culutral language as the other person.  American society has become so self hating and sick that a woman like this would be criticized. 

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Those people who do it have no life! Someone should torment them like he torment the women!  >:(

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Those people who do it have no life! Someone should torment them like he torment the women!  >:(

CBPTH,

I wish that these animals got some of the same treatment that they inflict upon innocent women.

It's disgusting, isn't it?

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer

CBPTH,

I wish that these animals got some of the same treatment that they inflict upon innocent women.

It's disgusting, isn't it?

It is disgusting! And those people deserve the death penalty. They are the biggest scum

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
These are our sweet, innocent, long-victimized "partners in peace" in the Balkans.  >:(

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
We bombed the wrong people, we should have bombed Bosnia and Albania so this type of stuff wouldn't go on!  >:(
May this Bosnian Albanian Muslim Nazi burn in Gehenom.