Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, April 19, 2009  (Read 9550 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, April 19, 2009
« on: April 11, 2009, 08:41:36 PM »
Dear Chaim, what is your opinion on Jewish inventor Ralph Baer?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, April 19, 2009
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 08:44:07 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What is your opinion on the man  Bob from Drinking with Bob?

« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 06:01:00 PM by Americanhero »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
Re: Ask JTF For Sunday, April 19, 2009
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 08:56:19 PM »
Dear Chaim.

What will Obama do if he ran for a second term? Also what do you think of sports?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 08:09:06 PM by Jorje15 »

Moshe92

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2009, 08:59:10 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Did you know Michael Fitzpatrick, the JDL member who informed on you? Did he actually believe in Rabbi Kahane's ideas before informing on you or was he just set up by the FBI? Apparently, he was also involved in the Communist Workers Party.

http://mediafilter.org/mff/s35.shabazz.html

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2009, 11:05:22 PM »
Greetings Chaim. If God understands all your thoughts, then why is it necessary to pray?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2009, 11:02:58 AM »
Shalom Chaim

I was wondering if you can give a commentary about Purim and the ideas of Kahanism.  It's clear that Esther and Mordechai and the Persian Jews should have been out of their own galut, but didn't leave.  Yet, Gd spared their lives by exonerating Esther and Mordechai but turning tide against Haman (may his memory be blotted).  Likewise, Esther married a non Jew (King Xerxes), which is clearly against the Torah.  Please help us understand the perspective of this story with ideal Torah Judaism.

Thank you

Dr. Dan
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline davinci

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2009, 12:12:05 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Let's think the unthinkable:

a nuclear device goes off in Israel, G-d forbid. What is the reaction of Israel's prime minister Chaim ben Pesach if:

1. He knows exactly who did this attack.
2. He doesn't know who did it.

Kind regards

davinci
Jews make the desert bloom, Muslims make the desert boom
Allahu-snack-bar!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2009, 04:18:01 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I almost never believe in conspiracies, but it seems to me like there is a conspiratorial element behind why we continue to use oil.  The biggest problem I think is in the transportation sector.  The technology exists today for cars with regular combustible engines that run on other fuel types.  What is holding this back?  The world is funding their own suicide by continuing to shell out trillions to these arab oil countries.  There doesn't seem to be much sense to it.

What is the obstacle and how do we overcome it?

Thanks,

Zachor_ve_kavod.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2009, 02:22:17 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Relocating 5 million Arabs out of Israel, or 15 million Albanians out of Europe, would be easy if the leaders of those entities wanted to do what is right for a change, but the South Asian problem is much more severe. The combined number of Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Tamils, Assamese, and other Indian/Sri Lankan Muslims is around 550 million. Where could 1/13 of the world's population be relocated to?

Obviously petronazi kingdoms like Saudi Arabia and Kuwait have both the finances and landmass to settle their brothers and sisters in mass murder quite well, but how would we force them to take so many Muslims?

SerbAvenger
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 07:36:20 PM by Serb Avenger »

Offline Patriot

• Junior JTFer
  • Tu Ne Cede Malis
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2009, 09:02:36 AM »
Hello Chaim,

On past shows you have mentioned the jews own hollywood.
Do "the jews" also own the media? If so are they the same self loathing kind of jews.

Shalom.

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2009, 10:14:43 AM »
Shalom Chaim, While surfing zoo tube, I found one of the most appalling, disgusting things I ever seen. Some group called neturei karta, burning the Israeli flag, they were dressed as Hasidic Jews, claiming to be Jews against Zionism, saying that Israel was stolen from the so called palestines, do you know about this groups existence?

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2009, 11:31:50 AM »
Dear Chaim,
thank you for your wisdom last week. I should have mentioned that my sister-in-law is a self-hating Jew who fails to accept the fact that Disney has muslim-loving, Jew hating, white hating and satanic ideology. It hurts me to see my little nephew corrupted as so young an age. Nevertheless, I should have kept my cool.
My question this week:
How should we reflect on the Siege of Leningrad? Certainly, we should have no pity or remorse for the Germans killed, but what about the Soviet 'civilians' who starved and froze while they were being bombed and shelled? I am tempted to say a collective "yemach sh'mam" to all the Germans and Russians involved - people so often forget that Stalin (shem reshayim yirkav) killed far more Jews than Hitler (y'mach sh'mo)
Kol Tuv,
Gimatria

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2009, 07:55:31 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What do you think of interracial marriage between righteous blacks? It seems Interracial marriage with righteous blacks still tends to be one of the most difficult interracial marriages for people to swallow and accept, mainly due to the fact that black culture invented nothing and their ancestors are a product of this culture, regardless if they have rejected this culture. Some people think that the children of the righteous black person and white person may revert back to their black culture, become ghetto and disavow their righteous parents in rare circumstances. In fact, I used to know a really conservative black person who married a conservative white woman and one of his children rejected them, became ghetto and got into black culture again. I'm sure there are many exceptions where these work out. However, for me I support black and white interracial marriage if a black person is truly righteous, disavows black culture and marries another righteous white person of a different race. The key is having the children reject their black culture as well.

G-d Bless you,

-JTFFan

Offline Chaim ben Shlomo

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2009, 10:06:17 AM »
Lisa adds -- Looks like Chaim Jr. is back.  I just banned this one. 

It is my feeling that broadcast rabbis do much to cause antisemitism.  The worst of them is so-called Rabbi Joseph Potasnik of WABC's "Religion On The Line".  He is a fat horse's donkey who spends all his time cracking corny jokes with his ear-splitting Boston accent and with his equally schmucky goy cohost.  He kisses up to every schvatze and Arab and the totally moronic so-called Congressman Peter King.  He is also a NYFD chaplain.  I hope he gets caught in a fire and dies.  Do you know of him and do you share my low opinion of him?

« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 10:46:05 AM by Lisa »

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2009, 08:07:48 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Tell us about your youth or teenage years
such as girlfriends, music or stuff you were into at a very young age prior to your involvement in the JDL.
Also what were your high school years like.
It would be interesting to hear about your youth since it happened at a time when America wasn't as corrupt as it is now.

Also what is your schvartza encounter of the week.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2009, 10:27:11 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

As the government become more corrupt by the day and continues to abuse power and thumb it's nose at the rule of law and the will of the people, do you believe it is the civic duty of the populous to take drastic action, even if, God forbid, this would mean severe conflict, such as war.  Thank you and may God Bless.

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2009, 11:20:16 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I just wanted to say that not ALL of the Cossacks committed violence against the Jews. The Cossacks are actually NOT one single ethnic identity, but a large group of different tribes from all around Russia and Central Asia. The different Cossack groups all have distinct identities, so they cannot be collectively blamed. It is more or less comparable to the differences between the English, the Irish and the Scottish. You cannot really blame the Irish and the Scottish for all of the crimes committed by the English.

Many of the Cossack tribes did massacre Jews, sometimes on the orders of the Czar and sometimes simply of their own accord. But other Cossack tribes did not. The Zaporozhian Cossacks not only respected the Jews, but actually allowed Jews to fight among their ranks. There were a number of Jews in this Cossack regiment, including a colonel named Matviy Borokhovych in the 1600s. The Zaporozhian Cossacks were also notable for fighting tooth and nail against Islam - they were vicious opponents of the Turkish Sultan, Mehmet IV, and they forcibly resisted any and all attempts by the Turks to seize even a tiny part of their territory. I would not have otherwise brought this up, but I think these particular Cossacks deserve to be honored as an example of what modern Russia should aspire to.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2009, 11:21:30 PM »
Chaim,
 Were you ever friends with JDL member Mike Guzofsky? If not, what caused the differences between the both of you. Is this guy a good person. Could JTF work with him? Were you close friends with him in the past?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 06:58:57 AM by ape_has_killed_ape »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2009, 12:03:33 AM »
Dear Chaim,

After the murder in Bat Ayin, I and my wife have been having terrible fears at night.

We jump at every noise, at every bump or creak. How would you suggest we deal with or overcome these fears?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2009, 05:23:19 AM »
Dear chaim ,

I was talking to a leftist the other day and I was stumped regarding Obama bowing to the Arabs…… when mentioned, I received the response "he should be bowing, he is in their country and has to follow their guidelines” . I was stumped by the incredibly and fast response in a sharp tone  by this self hating PhD educated girl, sorry to let you down , )  (I’m thinking I should have said no other president has done so?) in not a political expert, but I’m not sure how to be better  armed for better debate next time someone wants to blacken the truth what do I do when I’m stuck it seems so many people in Academia seem to memorize things right out of sites from jewwatch. (The nazi, anti-Jewish site) I feel  defiantly we need a permanent links section for the truth against things Jew watch says. What should I have  done when I was stuck like that?? ……………  Speaking of blacks.. I think you know what I’m going to ask you now....any encounters with shaqandas or shaniquas??,thanks so much,

« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 08:16:35 AM by 18chai »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2009, 05:40:22 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Recently,   I found out about an organization called NORPAC.     They consider themselves "A Pro-Israel Political Action Committee" .     I know you have been understandably heavily critical of AIPAC but can't recall you mentioning anything about NORPAC.

My question is as follows.     What is your opinion of NORPAC and how do they differ from AIPAC?

Thanks as always,  eb22.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2009, 09:11:51 PM »
Hello Chaim What do you think about when obama bowed to the saudi king? Thanks and GD bless

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2009, 02:00:08 AM »
Dear Chaim, what is your reaction to the Tea Parties that happened this April 15'th?

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2009, 05:22:53 AM »

Shalom brother Chaim,

why is it that conspiracy theorist Alex Jones seems to attract so many neo-Nazis, muslims and various other types of Jew-hating antisemites? Since he is much into the unseen "powers behind the throne", why does he talk very little - if at all -  about the enormous power and influence of the Trillionaire Persian Gulf Arab Muslim Oil Sheiks and Iran who fund Islamic-Nazi terrorism all over the world?

According to California attorney Jonathan Levy who filed a class action lawsuit in 1999 against the Vatican bank and the Croatian Order of Franciscan Friars on behalf of Serbian, Jewish and Roma victims of the Holocaust in Ustasha Nazi Croatia, Alex Jones refused to bring him on to his radio show to discuss this topic as well.

Why do you think he refuses to discuss the topics I just mentioned? Could it be because it is reported that Alex Jones has a very strong connection to not just Ron Paul - whom we all know is adored by neo-Nazis and antisemites - but also that despicable Nazi Pat Buchanan who it is alleged is a so-called "Knight of Malta" whom Jones has as a guest on his radio show quite often?

Some conservative researchers allege that Alex Jones is a US government disinformation agent because of his strong connection to Pat Buchanan who in turn was connected to the CIA's Thomas Braden of "Operation Mockingbird" notoriety. Do you think this is possibly the reason why he refuses to discuss certain topics or is there a simpler explanation for his bizarre public behavior which appears to be scripted and stage-managed?

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2009, 07:53:20 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

I read in an Arutz Sheva article that earlier this year, Israel honored Albanian Muslims for protecting Jews during World War 2.  There is an exhibit at Yad Vashem called "Besa: A Code of Honor - Muslim Albanians Who Rescued Jews During the Holocaust".  I thought that Albanians formed Nazi divisions during the Holocaust.  What's the story here?

Respectfully,

Dan ben Noah
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."