Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, April 26, 2009  (Read 9807 times)

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, April 26, 2009
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2009, 11:31:44 AM »
The other day I was walking around Fresh Meadows. I saw so many low class blacks walking around. Where are they all coming from?

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2009, 12:53:58 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Why is it that people feel like they have to apologize if they support traditional marriage.?

I'm not sure if any of you have heard of the Miss USA controversy.

This message is not about whether women should be judged based on how people think they look in a bikini and gown.  It would probably be better if women wear a swimsuit that reveals less skin.

Rather, this message has to do with the radical left and the media trying to intimidate people into supporting gay marriage.

During the last section of the contest, a contestant was asked a question about marriage. Her response started out a little weak and she basically, to paraphrase her response: "It's great in a country like America, people could have any type of relationship they want, whether it be same-sex or opposite-sex."

So in the first part of her response, it seemed like she had to apologize for her views and was trying to be too sympathetic to the gay marriage agenda.  She was reluctant to use the term 'traditional marriage.'  She probably didn't want it to be applied that a gay relationship is an abnormal relationship. 

She went out of her way to make it clear that she wasn't trying to offend anyone who has a different view than hers. 

Then in the middle of her response, she realized that she should stop feeling guilty and then she defended traditional marriage.

And she mentioned "I believe marriage should be between a man and a woman." 

Since the competition, she has been based by radical leftists and the radical media, which supports the gay marriage agenda.

This is about the radical leftists and radical media trying to intimidate people from believing in traditional values.

The contestant has done some interviews and defended her beliefs and mentioned that marriage is bibically based.

You should read what the group "Concerned Women for America" wrote:

http://www.cwalac.org/alerts/alert_04-24-09.html

I think we should praise her for defending her beliefs and for not allowing the homosexual agenda and leftist media into causing her to back down. 

What do you think of the group "Concerned Women for America"?

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2009, 02:19:46 PM »
Have you ever thought of running for local office in NYC in a Jewish neighborhood? ex. councilman of borough park, midwood, or williamsburg, or an assemblyman (like Dov Hikind), maybe even a congressman.
I assume many Jews would know you and vote you in.  This will help you get lots of money for your movement, and then you can start appearing on conservative talk shows and talk radio which would further increase your popularity.  Isn't this what councilman, Charles Barron has done.  He is very popular in black neighborhoods such as brownsville and  flatbush hence he became councilman, I believe for 4 years.  I have seen him on Bill oreilly and Hannity and colmes. Imagine if this happens to you in Jewish neighborhoods. Sometimes you can learn techniques from enemies.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 06:46:07 PM by imaknick »

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2009, 03:42:36 PM »
Dear Chaim , the people i work with in the police department (only the reformed Jews)  annoy me for keeping kosher im looking for a good jtf answer to make them realize there is nothing wrong with it .. They just don’t understand. Thanks so much,
Thanks
Oh, by the way, may you please tell us the Aunt Jemima story of the week.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 07:45:12 PM by 18chai »

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2009, 06:12:06 PM »
Hello Chaim how do you feel the NY governor david paterson is doing? I think he doesn't know what he is doing personally. Thanks and GD bless

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2009, 08:38:29 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I totally fail to understand the left wing of Israel.  if you take them at their word they want Israel to live within the June 1967 (pre war) borders and abandon areas taken by Israel in June 1967.  When it comes to Judea and the Shomron they complain about Jews occupying and ruling over large numbers of Arabs.  Yet they are just as eager to abandon the Golan that has a very small non Jewish population, as they were to abandon the Sinai which had little population of any kind.

What I fail to understand is what is sacred (to them) about the pre June 67 borders?  Those were basically just the armistice lines after the War of Independence.  No Arab nation ever accepted them.  They often refer to them as internationally recognized borders.  The UN in 1947 allocated a ridiculously small sliver of land to Israel that did not include the Negev or Galilee.  If Israel retreated to the May 67 line would the Arabs not just start campaigning to get the Negev and Galilee back to push Israel back to the real internationally recognized borders?  As the world learned to accept Israel's gains in 1948 why not force them to accept what is left of our gains in 1967?

The only conclusion I can draw is that the left wing Jews are sorry that we won the 67 war.  Perhaps it gives too much credence to divine miracles,   A few years ago on the 40th anniversary of the six day war there was quite a bit of revisionist history about how the six day war was not that great for Israel.  Would tens of thousands of Jewish deaths have been better?  Would the massacre of large numbers of Jewish women and children have suited them better?  Is this a question that should be left to psychology professionals to wonder why people sometimes hate themselves?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.