Author Topic: BBC AT IT AGAIN! EVIDENCE OF NATO/KLA TORTURE & MURDER "REVEALED" BY THE BBC  (Read 3529 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

Scottish blogger Neil Craig exposes the BBC whitewash of the Albanian Muslim Nazi genocide perpetrated against the Heroic Christian Serbs in Kosovo:

http://a-place-to-stand.blogspot.com/2009/04/evidence-of-natokla-torture-murder.html

EVIDENCE OF NATO/KLA TORTURE & MURDER "REVEALED" BY THE BBC - THEY ADMIT IT HAS BEEN KNOWN FOR 9 YEARS NOT 1 YEAR

Above Picture showing Saudi Arab Muslim Nazi Terrorists beheading Serbs in Bosnia in 1992

Albanian KLA Islamist Nazi mass murderers pose for the cameras in Kosovo: Sadik Cuflaj, KLA member from the Decani area ( i.e., the murderer smiling in the middle - holding a human head, that of a Serb by the name of Bojan Cvetkovic,who was a sales clerk from Nis, in Serbia).

The smiling young man to the left of  Sadik Cuflaj is his son Valon Cuflaj, born in April 1981 in the village of Prilep, municipality of Decani. He has an UNMIK[United Nations Mission in Kosovo] identity card and is now (as of November 2003) a member of the so-called ”Kosovo Protection Corps” with the rank of lieutenant.

De[construct] report on a Newsnight feature on the Kosovo organlegging:

http://de-construct.net/e-zine/?p=5435

Allegations that the KLA maintained a secret network of prisons in their bases in Kosovo and neighbouring Albania were made on the BBC programmes “Crossing Continents” and “Newsnight,” broadcast April 9. This is probably the first time a major news network has carried out an investigation into the claims which have been largely ignored, even suppressed, for more than a decade. According to “Crossing Continents,” the evidence reveals “another side to the conflict which the world was not supposed to see.”....

Eight former KLA soldiers spoke to Montgomery, some saying they were “disgusted” by the atrocities that took place....Another recounted how he drove trucks packed with shackled prisoners—mainly Serbian civilians—to Albania where they were tortured and killed: “I was sick. I was just waiting for it to end. It was hard. I thought we were fighting a war but this was something completely different.”

...Burrel in the centre of the country, where the KLA operated a barracks [presumably a NATO "police" barracks since as KLA they had officially been disarmed, but this isn't mentioned} Information about terrible activities taking place at Burrel first reached the International Centre for the Red Cross in 2000 {this is the first admission of it being publicly known at that stage, all we had previously is del Ponte's statement that she had had this reported to her by "reliable journalists" which presumably means western MSM} after KLA fighters reported that Serb civilians were taken there in 1999 and their organs removed and sold abroad for transplant operations...

In “Crossing Continents,” former head of UNMIK’s Office for Missing Persons and Forensics Jose Pablo Baraybar explains, “There were people that are certainly alive that were in Kukes, in that camp, as prisoners. Those people saw other people there, both Albanians and non-Albanians. There were members of the KLA leadership going through that camp. Many names were mentioned, and I would say that that is an established fact.”

“I think that the most shocking thing really is that the international community was sent in with responsibility for providing a safe and secure environment in Kosovo and these acts happened right under their noses… it was a massive failure to protect minority communities from human rights abuses when that international community was supposed to protect them.”[again downplaying by censoring the fact the KLA were our official police]

...Last year, Human Rights Watch reported that “Violence, impunity for common and political crimes, intimidation and discrimination are commonplace,” particularly against the Roma, Ashkali and Egyptian communities.

Baraybar revealed that UNMIK was aware that the KLA operated a “loose network of detention centres” and that there was enough evidence to warrant further enquires, but “no proper investigation was ever carried out.” Since then some of the evidence, Baraybar claims, has been destroyed even though he would have thought well-established “chains of custody” for documents should have prevented that happening.

The article is still a whitewash in 2 ways. Firstly through the fact that despite knowing this for what now appears to be 9 rather than 1 year all the coverage it gets is a few minutes late at night on BBC 2 - were they reporting impartiality this would have had 100 times as much coverage as the entire Gaza war where fewer died & none as cruelly & unusually. Secondly because they tipex over NATO's role - these people were NATO police put in place in a criminal war which every British MP who voted for it & presumably every other national leader, knew to be a war to support NATO organised & armed terrorists engaged in genocide not to prevent non-existent Yugoslav ones. As such every NATO leader is personally an accessory to this & probably every editor & journalist who lied & censored too.

Until we bring these murdering Nazis to trial it is impossible for any other nation to trust any NATO state involved.

http://a-place-to-stand.blogspot.com/2009/04/evidence-of-natokla-torture-murder.html

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
I believe the picture is of an albanazi beheading a Serb..the red markings on his sleeve look like an albo flag.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
I believe the picture is of an albanazi beheading a Serb..the red markings on his sleeve look like an albo flag.

That's right brother Zoran - that is the second beheading photo. The first photo however is of Serbs being beheaded by Saudi Arab Muslim Nazis in Bosnia.

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
Ah, sorry. I can't see the first photo, that's why I got confused with the titles. My mistake.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
  I can't see the first photo, too!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels

It is indeed a shiptar uck flag.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .