Author Topic: NEIL CRAIG'S LETTER TO THE RED CROSS ON ALBANIAN TRADE IN SERBIAN BODILY ORGANS  (Read 2020 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Sunday, April 12, 2009

WHO DID THE RED CROSS TELL?

International Red Cross
Copies to BMA UK, Scotlnd, Wales, Northern Ireland

Dear Sir,

I run a blog A Place To Stand which has, for some time reported on the genocide carried out by NATO's police (formerly the KLA) & over the last year on their dissection of the 1300 missing Serbs & sale of their body organs, flown out, to western hospitals. Indeed I can claim to have reported this more than the entire British mainstream media combined.

On Thursday [April 9] the BBC reported that Information about terrible activities taking place at Burrel first reached the International Centre for the Red Cross in 2000 after KLA fighters reported that Serb civilians were taken there in 1999 and their organs removed and sold abroad for transplant operations.

I would be obliged if you could let me know of any online reports you have made of this. I would also like to know who you told about this, or indeed from what further western sources you may have learned more.

Since the Red Cross is not an arm of NATO I would assume that you would not censor mention of this in their interests & indeed that you would not only inform NATO, Yugoslav leaders & indeed the governments of the other permanent members of the Security Council, Russia & China.

I would also assume that the Red Cross would have told every journalist at all interested & that the international (almost exclusively western owned) [media] have known of this genocide & organlegging since at least 2000. Clearly somebody has been censoring genocide for a decade & I would like to assume it is not you. It would seem certain that the NATO leaders have been perfectly well aware for years of the genocide carried out by their police, as have the ICTY.

On a related point it seems accepted that the body organs of the victims were flown out from Tirana airport, to western hospitals. Clearly if we are talking about 1,300 people we are dealing with about 10,000 body parts. Since air traffic is strictly controlled & such items are not normal commerce it must be relatively easy, if those investigating are honest, to determine where they ended up. Presumably they ended up in western European hospitals in sufficient volume to be easily apparent. So long as the NATO powers are not going to extreme lengths to assist those involved in this genocide those who sold, transported & bought these organs will be easily traced & mass arrests will take place momentarily.

However beyond this there must have been many decent hospital administrators who refused to buy organs offered to them by Albanian gangsters & who warned you, their national police & medical associations & international organisations, primarily yourselves. This trade long predates their move to Kosovo & presumably is still going on. How many hospital administrators have contacted you?

This is obviously a genocide, which, while numerically less than Hitler's exceeded him in depravity & cruelty. I trust the intensity of the search is appropriate to that.

Yours Sincerely

Neil Craig
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lets see what they say

http://a-place-to-stand.blogspot.com/2009/04/who-did-red-cross-tell.html