Author Topic: Map of French islamization!  (Read 7262 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Map of French islamization!
« on: April 14, 2009, 10:00:48 AM »
This map is shocking!
  :o

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Map of French islamization!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 12:01:03 PM »
Is it a statistic, satire or present?  :o

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 12:09:08 PM »

CBPTH,

What it really is; it is a disaster, plain and simple.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 12:13:33 PM »

CBPTH,

It's really terrible what is taking place in Europe and specially in France.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 12:19:28 PM »

CBPTH,

No kidding.
My Grandmother lives in Amsterdam and it is terrible what is going on there as well.
The only positive point there is Gert Wilders.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 12:25:00 PM »

CBPTH,

No kidding.
My Grandmother lives in Amsterdam and it is terrible what is going on there as well.

I have been easter 2008 in Amsterdam. It's just ca. 100 km away from my town. Amsterdam is a great city. But something reminded me on my town. The Muslims! I was at Kentucky Friend Chicken and a Muslim served me. A Muslim with a head scarf. It was scary. Our hotel was at the Leidseplein. There weren't that many Muslims but I am sure in the suburbs of Amsterdam live a lot Muslims.
Geert Wilders is a great man! He has my fully support.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2009, 12:34:36 PM »

CBPTH,

No kidding.

I have been easter 2008 in Amsterdam. It's just ca. 100 km away from my town. Amsterdam is a great city. But something reminded me on my town. The Muslims! I was at Kentucky Friend Chicken and a Muslim served me. A Muslim with a head scarf. It was scary. Our hotel was at the Leidseplein. There weren't that many Muslims but I am sure in the suburbs of Amsterdam live a lot Muslims.

The Muslims in Amsterdam are bananas.
They think that the Dutch people should cater to them.
They don't even try to assimilate themselves to life in the Netherlands.
They don't work and receive government assistance, but somehow they manage to have satellite t.v.s and internet services.

It is really pathetic.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2009, 01:38:26 PM »

CBPTH,

No kidding.

The Muslims in Amsterdam are bananas.
They think that the Dutch people should cater to them.
They don't even try to assimilate themselves to life in the Netherlands.
They don't work and receive government assistance, but somehow they manage to have satellite t.v.s and internet services.

It is really pathetic.
It is nothing different with Turks in Germany. They do not work, suck the social welfare system, steal, rob, sell drug and go out to have some "potato thrashing" (that's what they say when they thrash Germans), "homo thrashing" and "what-else-thrashing". The most important is to beat at people who are alone and can't defend themselves.
At the train station I once became really afraid: A group of young Turks asked me "Will you take the train to Auschwitz?" And later they took the same train and started bashing each other and calling each other "stinking Jew", "Jew breed" and son of a "Jewish whore".  I knew that was addressed to me but they did not say it directly. Although they were NINE people. They just stoped when a young woman said that she would call the police by mobile phone. Since that day I wear my Magen David below my shirt and I take care that it does not appear... >:(

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2009, 02:33:44 PM »
It is nothing different with Turks in Germany. They do not work, suck the social welfare system, steal, rob, sell drug and go out to have some "potato thrashing" (that's what they say when they thrash Germans), "homo thrashing" and "what-else-thrashing". The most important is to beat at people who are alone and can't defend themselves.
At the train station I once became really afraid: A group of young Turks asked me "Will you take the train to Auschwitz?" And later they took the same train and started bashing each other and calling each other "stinking Jew", "Jew breed" and son of a "Jewish whore".  I knew that was addressed to me but they did not say it directly. Although they were NINE people. They just stoped when a young woman said that she would call the police by mobile phone. Since that day I wear my Magen David below my shirt and I take care that it does not appear...  >:(

You are right. Turks in Germany are terrible. They use the word "Jew" as insult. It's disgusting

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2009, 04:08:31 PM »
At the train station I once became really afraid: A group of young Turks asked me "Will you take the train to Auschwitz?" And later they took the same train and started bashing each other and calling each other "stinking Jew", "Jew breed" and son of a "Jewish whore".  I knew that was addressed to me but they did not say it directly. Although they were NINE people. They just stoped when a young woman said that she would call the police by mobile phone. Since that day I wear my Magen David below my shirt and I take care that it does not appear...  >:(

You are right. Turks in Germany are terrible. They use the word "Jew" as insult. It's disgusting

This is true. But I use Turk as an insult also!  :::D ;D

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2009, 04:11:12 PM »
Lol yeah same here... Turk or Muslim  ;D :laugh:

Offline perhan

• New JTFer

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2009, 02:53:38 AM »
This is exactly the same bestial and aggressive way the Turks mug people here in the streets and busses and undergrounds!  That's why the companies do already employ security that rides on the busses and trains! >:(

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2009, 02:42:33 PM »
This is even worse than I thought.
Anyway, the most Islamic city of Europe (if not counting "Istambul") is indeed Paris.
That's so sad, I used to love that city so much...

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2009, 03:22:49 PM »
Anyway, the most Islamic city of Europe (if not counting "Istambul") is indeed Paris.

Paris is a great city. I was there twice and it's always great. I didn't see any Muslims, maybe because I visited most times the Eifel tower and the champs elysee. Our hotel was close to the city. A good neighbourhood. It was the Etap hotel next to a McDonalds  ;D I can still remember

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2009, 04:48:56 PM »

Paris is a great city. I was there twice and it's always great. I didn't see any Muslims, maybe because I visited most times the Eifel tower and the champs elysee. Our hotel was close to the city. A good neighbourhood. It was the Etap hotel next to a McDonalds  ;D I can still remember

It would be so tragic if we'd loose that one day.
Imagine walking down Champs Elysees and watching planty of burkahs all around you.......

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2009, 08:10:31 PM »
Goodbye old enlightened accomplished France and hello new ignorant disgusting Muslims France.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2009, 09:59:48 PM »
What can we do....?
Most of the land with most of the occupation are ghettos occupied by Muslim welfare recipients, most of them do not even speak French. They see this welfare money as jizya. No joke.

May G-d help us all.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2009, 04:07:45 AM »
What can we do....?
Most of the land with most of the occupation are ghettos occupied by Muslim welfare recipients, most of them do not even speak French. They see this welfare money as jizya. No joke.

May G-d help us all.

Just as many Turks and Arabs here do!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2009, 12:21:55 PM »
What can we do....?

May G-d help us all.

Yes, I think the same. But how would you kick millions of turks out of Germany??

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2009, 04:06:12 PM »
What can we do....?

May G-d help us all.

Yes, I think the same. But how would you kick millions of turks out of Germany??

Just reactivate the old "Orient Express" trains to Istanbul, put them all into the trains and make a 24/7 backsending operation until they are all out!

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2009, 09:38:35 PM »
What can we do....?

May G-d help us all.

If we want to be humane, I would impose a program that would force Muslims to stop having babies. If they want to have them, they have them outside Europe, thats great and they can stay there. ALSO, they need to stop letting men and women bringing their brides and grooms back to Europe to collect welfare benefits. Okay, I need to stop typing because I am getting enraged. This is the most important issue to me and should be to all European JTFers.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline muppet

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2009, 07:51:50 AM »
I would impose a program that would force Muslims to stop having babies.
Easily done too sterilise the filth at birth,  then in 40 years time they'll decline in population like they should...

Problem fixed.