Author Topic: Sniff, sniff. Mastermind behind 9-11 was waterboarded 183 times...  (Read 2284 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
 :'( :'( :'( :'(

I think I need to go cry about this to some left wing Muzzie lovers.

Sept. 11 planner waterboarded 183 times: report

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – CIA interrogators used the waterboarding technique on Khalid Sheik Mohammed, the admitted planner of the September 11 attacks, 183 times and 83 times on another al Qaeda suspect, The New York Times said on Sunday.

The Times said a 2005 Justice Department memorandum showed that Abu Zubaydah, the first prisoner questioned in the CIA's overseas detention program in August 2002, was waterboarded 83 times, although a former CIA officer had told news media he had been subjected to only 35 seconds underwater before talking.

President Barack Obama has banned the use of waterboarding, overturning a Bush administration policy that it did not constitute torture.

The Justice Department memo said the simulated drowning technique was used on Mohammed 183 times in March 2003. The Times said some copies of the memos appeared to have the number of waterboardings redacted while others did not.

The Senate Intelligence Committee is investigating the CIA interrogation program, which under President George W. Bush also included slamming prisoners into walls, shackling them in uncomfortable positions and depriving them of sleep.

Bush administration officials had claimed such methods were needed to get information but the repeated use of the waterboard on Zubaydah and Mohammed were sure to raise questions about its effectiveness.

Writing by Bill Trott; editing by Chris Wilson)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Sniff, sniff. Mastermind behind 9-11 was waterboarded 183 times...
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 05:34:51 AM »
They were mistreated and robbed.  :'( 
Only a simultaed drowning?  Didn't they deserve the real thing?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 05:44:00 AM »
Just read about it in the Israeli news.
They deserve to be baked  >:(

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 08:15:57 AM »
This whole new fancy methodes ...

:::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 09:31:59 AM »
There is no report about application of Piggiebank.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2009, 10:43:57 AM »
There is no report about application of Piggiebank.
:::D

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2009, 10:50:31 AM »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2009, 10:55:03 AM »
Why was his skin not pulled off with pliers?

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2009, 11:04:12 AM »
You know what gets me about this.
When a terrorist abducts a Westerner, the terrorist doesn't issue a manual stating what it's intentions are or how the abducted is going to be treated and/or tortured.

So, why is it necessary for Obama and his Administration afford this  luxury to our enemies?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2009, 11:11:29 AM »
You know what gets me about this.
When a terrorist abducts a Westerner, the terrorist doesn't issue a manual stating what it's intentions are or how the abducted is going to be treated and/or tortured.

So, why is it necessary for Obama and his Administration afford this  luxury to our enemies?

???  He hates America and Americans.  It's the only reason I can think of.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2009, 04:07:51 PM »
Too bad he wasn't waterboarded another 183 times just for good measure... If I had 10 minutes in a room with Khalid there would be very little left of him, I'd tear his living guts out... I have no mercy on this piece of drek...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2009, 08:39:56 PM »
That still wasn't enough times to make up for all the people that were murdered because of the scumbag. I think they ought to do this simulated drowning again and again and again until he ends up eventually dying from it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2009, 08:40:30 PM »
Why was his skin not pulled off with pliers?

They should have done that, filled the wound with rubbing alcohol, then set it on fire.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2009, 02:00:49 AM »
Not only was he just waterboarded but the left is actually really upset with how this mass murderer was treated!

They were silent during 9-11 and only complain when the terrorists had water thrown on their face. 

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2009, 02:22:41 AM »
Not only was he just waterboarded but the left is actually really upset with how this mass murderer was treated!

They were silent during 9-11 and only complain when the terrorists had water thrown on their face. 

SavetheWest,

I just don't understand the mentality of being concerned about how a terrorist is treated and/or mistreated.

Do people not remember or forget about 9/11?
Does the deaths and destruction that occurred on 9/11 not matter or is it irrelevant?

My Aunt and Uncle were seriously injured in a Tel Aviv cafe by a suicide bomber.
When I lived in Israel and when I visit there now, I am highly alert to my surroundings and the daily threat of terrorism.
And it has always been that way for me, even when I was a young child; I remember my older Cousin taking me camping in Israel and we had to stop at a store to get some bait to go fishing with, when my Cousin noticed a large strange looking cardboard box and him pushing me out of the way and alerting the authorities of a potential bomb threat.
This is a normal component of everyday life in Israel.

Now, I consider 9/11 to be an act of terrorism that is too large to ignore.  The devastation caused by these terrorists is unlike anything the U.S.A. has ever seen and/or experienced.

How can this be forgotten?
How can anyone look at a terrorist and feel any sort of sympathy knowing what that terrorist is capable of?

I'm sorry, but this is something that I will never understand.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2009, 02:55:00 AM »

SavetheWest,

I just don't understand the mentality of being concerned about how a terrorist is treated and/or mistreated.

Do people not remember or forget about 9/11?
Does the deaths and destruction that occurred on 9/11 not matter or is it irrelevant?

My Aunt and Uncle were seriously injured in a Tel Aviv cafe by a suicide bomber.
When I lived in Israel and when I visit there now, I am highly alert to my surroundings and the daily threat of terrorism.
And it has always been that way for me, even when I was a young child; I remember my older Cousin taking me camping in Israel and we had to stop at a store to get some bait to go fishing with, when my Cousin noticed a large strange looking cardboard box and him pushing me out of the way and alerting the authorities of a potential bomb threat.
This is a normal component of everyday life in Israel.

Now, I consider 9/11 to be an act of terrorism that is too large to ignore.  The devastation caused by these terrorists is unlike anything the U.S.A. has ever seen and/or experienced.

How can this be forgotten?
How can anyone look at a terrorist and feel any sort of sympathy knowing what that terrorist is capable of?

I'm sorry, but this is something that I will never understand.

I just wrote a long response and I timed out...argh!!!

The reason they have sympathies for terrorists is because they never can believe that they were truly at fault.  Western civilization and Judeo-Christian religion and culture is the reason, in their mind, why the world is not perfect.  Muslim, black, and third world people always have a a white man who provoked them to do something bad.  The world was a utopia and things like capitalism and America ruined the perfect world.  The left thinks the Muslims of 9-11 were only bad because they did what they did but they had a reason.  Normal people realise that Muslims are who they are and that is the nature of the beast.  The left will look beneath the surface for reasons why something happened... but not too deep.  That is why JTF is so dangerous to the left because they talk about the real underlying issues beyond the BS leftist, analysis.  When 9-11 happened or when a black gang kills someone, the Left is silent.  Their whole world is turned upside down when these things happen and they run around like chickens with their head cut off. In the days after 9-11, liberlaism seemed a dead and irrelevant philosophy more than ever before. The brown person, to the left, is not the victim and did something evil so they need to find out what white person was behind it.  That is why Michael Moore' Fahrenheit 9-11 and Alex Jones are so important.   They give them the leftist reason and excuse to why Muslims acted as they did.  All the waterboarding, the NSA wiretaps and so on are reason they can give themselves why the West, America and the Republicans are at fault for everything.  They will focus on the CIA involvement in Guatemala or the overthrow of Allende from Chile but they will bury the Shining Path's history or the leftist killing squads through layers of leftist coverups.  9-11 was the worst thing to happen to the left and the liberals in the last 50 years.  They wish it would go away and will hope that all their attention to "government oversteps" will make it happen.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 03:11:01 AM by SavetheWest »

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2009, 02:58:50 AM »
I also agree with everyone on what should really have been done to this creature.