Author Topic: Evil front page article in the Jewish Press  (Read 2575 times)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Evil front page article in the Jewish Press
« on: March 24, 2007, 09:40:37 PM »
The long front page article entitled "The Liberator" by Paul Kengor wrote that President Regan was responsible for freeing Russian Jewry and it never even once menchaned R' Kahane Zs'l or Chaim for that matter.  What a disgrace!  The Jewish Press is a crappy paper now.  It veered far away from what it used to be when the Rav wrote for it. 

"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Re: Evil front page article in the Jewish Press
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 10:20:33 PM »
The long front page article entitled "The Liberator" by Paul Kengor wrote that President Regan was responsible for freeing Russian Jewry and it never even once menchaned R' Kahane Zs'l or Chaim for that matter.  What a disgrace!  The Jewish Press is a crappy paper now.  It veered far away from what it used to be when the Rav wrote for it. 

Absolutely. The Jewish Press has become part of the cowardly, self-hating Jewish establishment.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 11:13:36 PM »
I hate how so many Jews (including myself once upon a time) think Reagan was such a friend to the Jewish people. All anyone has to do is look at his record to understand what an enemy he was.

Recognition of a Fakestinian people, saving the PLO during the first Lebanon war, demanding that Pollard be railroaded. With friends like Reagan I dont need any enemies.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2007, 11:56:19 AM »
George H.W. Bush did no good in invading Kuwait.  If him and James Baker allowed Saddam to continue, there would have been a war between Saudia Arabia and Iraq.  Both countries would have been in a long war and then weakened afterward. 

Another big mistake:  While Iran was in a tough battle, that would have been a good time to try and overthrow their Jihad-sponsoring.  They had already starting their Hezbollah organization by the early 80's.