Author Topic: Proof there is at least one Black guy out there who supports Israel  (Read 923 times)

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer

Very interesting blog I found written by a black guy

"The Field Negro" said:

"I know I'm rambling but whats with black people defending Israel when there doesn't appear to be a significant alliance between blacks and Jews (and YES I know about the whole civil rights movement thing} what else besides that have we worked together on?"

One of the beautiful things about hosting a blog site is that you can respond to very thought provoking and sincere questions with an entire post.

Quite a few of you were taken by surprise and somewhat upset with my stance on Israel and the Jewish people. And given the unfortunate events taking place in the Middle East right now, I can honestly say that I understand where some of you are coming from.

But as sorry as I am for the innocent victims on the Palestinian side, I am just as sorry for the countless Israelis who have been killed by suicide bombers and other despicable acts of terror over the course of that countries history.

So why do I defend Israel? Wow, where do I begin?

First, a little history lesson: Many of you are under the false assumption that the Israelis took away the Palestinian homeland and are now occupiers in a land that they have no claim to. (Kind of like us folks in A-merry-ca and what we did to the Natives, I guess) But you would be incorrect. See, there was never a country called Palestine. Jews came from Judea not Palestine. There is no Palestinian language, no Palestinian culture distinct from other Arabs, and there has never been a land governed by Palestinians known as Palestine. NEVER!

Jerusalem has never been the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. [I am not religious but I will play along, because I know that most of you are.] King David established Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, and Muhammad never visited Jerusalem even once. Jerusalem was under Turkish rule from 1517-1917 and under British rule from 1917 until 1948. Jewish prejudice caused many Jews to flee Arab countries and most Jews in Israel today are of Arab, not European decent.

Jews purchased that land from Arab landlords, and there was an Orthodox Jewish community living in Palestine long before the rise of Adolph Hitler in Germany forced many Jews to flee Europe and settle in Israel.

Now I ask you, what were the Jews supposed to do? Our beloved A-merry-ca had turned many of them away after they tried to flee the tyranny of the evil one. (Read about the voyage of the St Louis sometime) So Jews established their own homeland. A homeland, by the way, which they have had to defend in four wars against Arab aggression. A homeland which is the only one they can call their own (the Arab world has over 20), and a homeland which they have managed to do a pretty good job of keeping their own citizens happy in. Oh come on field, what about the poor Palestinians living in Gaza and the West Bank? Don't they live under Israeli Occupation? You mean the Palestinians who can't get their own [censored] together? The ones who fight among themselves for control and power as much as they fight the Jews? Those Palestinians? Let me see now; Fatah rules the West Bank while Hamas rules Gaza. Nice. A "Two State Solution"? Try a three state solution, because I guarantee you that no matter what, those groups are going to be fighting among themselves for power.

But the Jews are such easy targets. Why isn't anyone blaming the other Arab states for leaving thousands of Palestinian refugees hanging after the 1948 Arab Israeli conflict? Why don't we point our trembling indignant fingers at that scum, King Abdullah of Jordan, for betraying the other Arab nations? Why aren't we outraged at that thief, Yasar Arafat, who stole millions from the Palestinian people? Because it's easier to blame the Jews? Why don't we blame the British for making three different promises with nefarious intentions in mind with their now infamous "Balfour Declaration" after World War I?

So why do I defend the Jews? Because they stood by my side when the chips were down. Hell, some of them hung by my side. Because they helped to start organizations like the Urban League, and the NAACP. Because of stories I hear about Ida Wells in Memphis, Tennessee when blacks organized a militia called the Tennessee Rifles to defend themselves, and it was a Jewish shopkeeper who risked his life to get them those rifles. Because I have mad love for Haile Selassie (Save the Rasta jokes) and when that tyrant, Colonel Mengistu Mariam, overthrew him and started persecuting the Beta Israel people in Ethiopia, it was the Israelis who took them in. (Yes, there are actually Jews from Africa.) Maybe I got tired of seeing Jews trying to just live their lives, only to have their heads cut off on the Internet to make a [censored] point. Maybe I like the fact that it's a Jew who started the Southern Poverty Law Center which tracks racist groups in this country and is one of the best run organizations in A-merry-ca. Maybe I like the fact that they don't proselytize to me about their faith like some people.

I know that Jessie and the rest of Rev. Inc. has made it cool to demagogue against Jews in this country. And the only thing that many black folks and Jews have in common is love for a certain chosen one. If you are black and conscious, it's the chic thing to do; bash the Jews. Remember when Professor Grif of PE told the folks in London that "if the Palestinians took up arms and went into Israel and killed all the Jews it would be cool"?

Sorry, I won't bite. The Jews are the least of my problems. To steal a line from the aforementioned PE, I won't "believe the hype".

Also quite a few comments, check the link for those if you're interested.

http://field-negro.blogspot.com/2008/12/still-in-fields-and-i-have-some-jewish.html

I have to say I am rather pleased to see this.  I am so used to the Farakhans, Jacksons, and Wrights of the world, so this is quite refreshing!
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Moshe92

Re: Proof there is at least one Black guy out there who supports Israel
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 10:27:54 PM »
I'm glad he supports Israel, but I don't think there are any other issues on which I would agree with him.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 11:02:43 PM »
I have no idea what he means by "innocent victims on the Palestinian side". I do feel kind of sorry for the little kids but their deaths are not Israel's fault but their nasty parent's fault.

Moshe92

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 11:06:00 PM »
I have no idea what he means by "innocent victims on the Palestinian side". I do feel kind of sorry for the little kids but their deaths are not Israel's fault but their nasty parent's fault.

That's the one point in the blog post I don't understand. The rest of the blog post is good. However, the guy who writes that blog is still a radical black nationalist on every other issue.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2009, 11:28:03 PM »

That's the one point in the blog post I don't understand. The rest of the blog post is good. However, the guy who writes that blog is still a radical black nationalist on every other issue.

Is he? (a black nationalist)

I know nothing about him or his stance on other issues,  and haven't read any other blog entries by him. 
A friend of mine emailed me this and I thought it was nice.
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2009, 11:57:58 PM »
If he's a black nationalist then why isn't he in Africa? It's not like blacks founded this country.

Moshe92

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2009, 11:04:01 AM »
He is a black nationalist. Read his blog. He praises Malcolm X, supports illegal immigration, and accuses Thomas Sowell and Clarence Thomas of acting as if whites are blameless.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2009, 01:58:43 PM »
Dangit!

If I had known that I'd probably never had posted this.

ALthough TBH it is still nice that he supports Israel Black Nationalist or not.  I am shocked to hear that he is a black nationalist considering I'ev never heard of one who is not anti-semitic before.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2009, 02:45:40 PM »
It's great that there are people who support Israel. But this black guy don't speak for all black people.

He said innocent victims of Palestine. Palestinians (also known as Arabs or deceitful pigs) are guilty! The only thing they deserve is the death! They kill innocent Israelis! They kill innocent children, women and old people in Israel. They are the real murderer and baby killers! Yes, baby killer. A Palestinian girl from my town called me "baby killer" because I support Israel. There was a big discussen between us. In the end she ignored me and didn't answered me. That showed me that she has no more arguments. Of course there were these great "standard" arguments like
You don't understand my religion!
You don't read the koran!
You don't understand the koran!
, or she just throw with kroan quotes. If someone start like that I would run away!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2009, 02:46:53 PM »
Great text.

Because I have mad love for Haile Selassie (Save the Rasta jokes) and when that tyrant, Colonel Mengistu Mariam, overthrew him and started persecuting the Beta Israel people in Ethiopia, it was the Israelis who took them in. (Yes, there are actually Jews from Africa.)

But not because they are black, but because of they are Jews. Althrough Mengistu was an evil bolschewik and Selassie was the best king Ethiopia ever had.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2009, 04:18:49 PM »
It's great that there are people who support Israel. But this black guy don't speak for all black people.

He said innocent victims of Palestine. Palestinians (also known as Arabs or deceitful pigs) are guilty! The only thing they deserve is the death! They kill innocent Israelis! They kill innocent children, women and old people in Israel. They are the real murderer and baby killers! Yes, baby killer. A Palestinian girl from my town called me "baby killer" because I support Israel. There was a big discussen between us. In the end she ignored me and didn't answered me. That showed me that she has no more arguments. Of course there were these great "standard" arguments like
You don't understand my religion!
You don't read the koran!
You don't understand the koran!
, or she just throw with kroan quotes. If someone start like that I would run away!

Call her a a dirty raghead. Don't take that from her.