Save Western Civilization > Save Europe

BBC pays £200,000 to 'cover up report on anti-Israel bias'

(1/2) > >>

Yochanan Zev:
"BBC bosses have faced repeated claims that is coverage of the Arab-Israeli conflict has been skewed by a pro-Palestianian bias.

The corporation famously came under fire after middle-east correspondent Barbara Plett revealed that she had cried at the death of Yasser Arafat in 2004.

The BBC's decision to carry on pursuing the case, despite the fact than the Information Tribunal said it should make the report public, has sparked fury as it flies in the face of claims by BBC chiefs that it is trying to make the corporation more open and transparent. "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=444074&in_page_id=1770

Fruit of thy loins:
Sadly the BBC speaks for most English people, particularly the middle class ones.

mord:
This is rhetorical..what does the BBC have to hide

Sarah:
I was watching the BBC 10 o'clock news and there was a short piece on how hospitable the Iranians were being to the captured Marines. It showed them eating a full course meal, laughing, i was pretty shocked. Then they went through the newspaper front pages for tomorrow and one of them read, "Iranians force marine to cover head" or something like that. It shows the contrast. I find the news on t.v incomprehensible and pointless these days. Internet articles are better but probably just as biased.

Fruit of thy loins:

--- Quote from: Sarah on March 28, 2007, 07:49:26 PM ---I was watching the BBC 10 o'clock news and there was a short piece on how hospitable the Iranians were being to the captured Marines. It showed them eating a full course meal, laughing, i was pretty shocked. Then they went through the newspaper front pages for tomorrow and one of them read, "Iranians force marine to cover head" or something like that. It shows the contrast. I find the news on t.v incomprehensible and pointless these days. Internet articles are better but probably just as biased.

--- End quote ---

You've made an excellent point Sarah.  The BBC is the mouthpiece of the ruling Labour government.  The BBC needs to be privatized so that British people aren't paying money to get propagandized by what used to be a public service and pro-British broadcaster.  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version