Author Topic: Croatia and Albania now full members of NATO  (Read 4159 times)

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
Croatia and Albania now full members of NATO
« on: April 01, 2009, 01:45:24 PM »
Starting today, Croatia and Albania are members of NATO. Apparently, in order to become a member of this Nazi organization, it is necessary to prove that you believe in Fascism and must be willing to kill whole lot of innocent people....
The one that I especially find strange is the Albania because their military is older than pre-WWI militaries of the west....lol. Don't believe it, do a youtube search for "Serbian vs Albanian Military", you will be laughing a lot. Obviously, the only real reason these two fascist nations have become members of NATO is because of their coastline... Now it's time for Serbia, Russia, former USSR nations, China & India start a new alliance similiar to NATO. Why? Because there has to be some balance.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Re: Croatia and Albania now full members of NATO
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 03:47:14 PM »

Why am I not surprised to see this happening? Albania and Croatia are two EVIL Nazi states run by people who deny whilst simultaneously praise the Holocaust [all the while fooling stupid, ignorant liberal Jews in America that they "saved Jews from Hitler"].

NATO is the criminal Nazi organization that funds [i.e. owns] the so-called ICTY [International Criminal Tribunal For The Former Yugoslavia] Kangaroo Court in the Hague, Netherlands - the modern day Spanish Inquisition that persecutes Serbian patriots who only wanted to defend the Serbian people from suffering another Holocaust.

As brother Chaim recently said: the Heroic Serbs said NEVER AGAIN!! in 1991 and they meant it!!

G-d Bless them!!! G-d bless them!!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 03:51:41 PM »
While Serbia is better equipped, it's foolish to say Albanian army is underequipped, they are not completely outdated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_Albania

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 04:27:03 PM »
This is rather disturbing, the IDF is actually training the new Albanian military

Note the fatigues and patches.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 06:58:23 PM »
G-d is on our side.G-d is an absolute majority in the universe,so the majority is on our side.

But,if we manage to reconnect with the absolute majority again(by accepting His Word and rejecting EU-Babylonian integrations,rejecting "Coca-Cola culture" pagan way of life),we would have no fear of NATO nor their satanized servants.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 07:03:31 PM by Kerber »

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2009, 01:43:08 PM »
Serbs saved many Jews during the World war 2.
Serbs were alliance of USA in the both wars. WHY DOES USA SUPPORT THE MUSLIM AND CROATO-FASCIST STATES???
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Nik_Srb

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2009, 04:35:12 PM »
white isrealite,if you put a gun near s**t,isn't it still s**t just with a gun next to it?
figure what i ment.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2009, 08:38:58 AM »
Serbia is still stronger than Albania!
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Dr. Yisrael

• Full JTFer
  • we are all the same
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2009, 01:24:27 PM »
Serbia is still stronger than Albania!

Yes, But with NATO backup it's screwed. Maybe Uncle sam loves Muslims, Atleast Mother Russia is supporting Serbia! Also I found it Ironic that most nations that border islamic lands know what Islam is really like.

I.E Armenian Christian Genocide, By muslim turks!
Israel and arab muslim world
Greeks and Turks in Cyprus,
Serbs and Albanians
Indians and Pakistanis
Russia and Chechyna

Ow wait, Did I exspose the religion of peace?

Offline proud montenegrian serb

• Junior JTFer
  • nitje krava rodila vuka,ni hrvatica rodila hajduka
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2009, 06:45:21 PM »
i think that america must do some changes in politics.
but now mother russia is our biggest friend.
i don't like nato,nato never did something good for my dear country serbia and montenegro.
but maybe somedays they will see their mistake for not supporting serbia.

and remember this,mother russia start to rise again :)

and about albanian army? :::D
that is very funny calling muslim terrorists a army :laugh:

beautifull gulf of Boka Kotorska,where mountains meet the sea

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2009, 11:54:18 AM »
i think that america must do some changes in politics.
but now mother russia is our biggest friend.
i don't like nato,nato never did something good for my dear country serbia and montenegro.
but maybe somedays they will see their mistake for not supporting serbia.

and remember this,mother russia start to rise again :)

and about albanian army? :::D
that is very funny calling muslim terrorists a army :laugh:

They don't have air force.  :laugh:

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2009, 08:15:41 AM »
G-d is on our side.G-d is an absolute majority in the universe,so the majority is on our side.

But,if we manage to reconnect with the absolute majority again(by accepting His Word and rejecting EU-Babylonian integrations,rejecting "Coca-Cola culture" pagan way of life),we would have no fear of NATO nor their satanized servants.

:clap:

I agree
If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

Kosovo is Serbia

My objective - Free Kosovo from albanian muslim occupation & Defend the Holy Land

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2009, 03:59:51 PM »
In the medieval only 2 nations fought against the bastard muslims when the Turks attacked Europe the:
Serbs
and Hungarians...Albanians were the first janissary troop, is it right? I am very disappointed in the Albanians...but I have a great anti-muslim and Serbia supporter Ortodox Christian Albanian friend, and he is my true friend.  :dance:

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2009, 04:00:32 PM »
In the medieval age only two nations fought against the bastard muslims when the Turks attacked Europe the:
Serbs
and Hungarians...Albanians were the first janissary troops, is it right? I am very disappointed in the Albanians...but I have a great anti-muslim and Serbia supporter Ortodox Christian Albanian friend, and he is my true friend.  :dance:

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2009, 03:29:06 PM »
Croatia and Albania now full members of NATO >> Now is the time for Nato to get doomed.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.