Author Topic: Haaretz Columnist is upset that more rockets are not falling on Israel.  (Read 1341 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
This Haaretz columnist Gideon Levy(may he die of cancer) is basically upset that hamas is not killing more jews. What a problem it is that we have jews amongst us like him.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1079219.html
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
You have to read the middle of the article where this nazi says that until gazans fire more rockets into Israel, they will not be helping themselves.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
This is disgusting and this man is a disgrace.

Maybe, a rocket from Gaza should be fired into his home, so that he would have a better understanding of what the Arabs are about.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Chaim wasn't kidding when he said Ha'aretz is the New York Nazi times in Hebrew.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 11:48:33 PM by Zionist Revolutionary »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Chaim wasn't idding when he said Ha'aretz is the New York Nazi times in Hebrew.

I have known for many years that this so-called Israeli arab propaganda machine is up to no good. Those who work for Ha'aretz are certainly lowlifes.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I am upset that more rockets aren't falling on the houses of Kadima/Labor members and supporters.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
I am upset that more rockets aren't falling on the houses of Kadima/Labor members and supporters.

It'll be such a sweet day when these traitor degenerates leave this Earth.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
We need to pray day and night for the earthly judgment (since a heavenly judgment is automatic) of all of this scum.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

Why doesn't that insane piece of sh*t simply join Hamas and get it over with!? I think we should all encourage him to head over to Hamas and sign up as their first Jew, then they can slaughter him the second he steps inside the door.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Maybe he will convert to Islam.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Haaretz Columnist is upset that more rockets are not falling on Israel.
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2009, 11:05:45 AM »
http://www.upi.com/Security_Industry/2009/03/17/Phalanx-gun-may-be-best-defense-against-Hamas-rockets/UPI-88301237303355/

The Phalanx defense gun may have an additional advantage of throwing stray shots in to Hamas targets. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2009, 11:20:41 AM »
These pigs are only helping the Fakeastines. Yimach Sham to this evil newspaper
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2009, 02:22:04 PM »
http://www.upi.com/Security_Industry/2009/03/17/Phalanx-gun-may-be-best-defense-against-Hamas-rockets/UPI-88301237303355/

The Phalanx defense gun may have an additional advantage of throwing stray shots in to Hamas targets. 

The best defence is always offence; Israel must clear out HAMASTAN, Hezzz-ballless-tan and Popular Republic of Fatahland before getting Damascus and Teheran. A-rabs muslims will win even if only one of their Atomic bombs will get throu (God forbid) and there's no 100% acurate shield. And Haaretz Columnists shud be paradroped in gaza with megan david tatooed on their foreheads.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm