Author Topic: Iranians think their " White" lol ReturnoftheAryans lol  (Read 6180 times)

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Iranians think their " White" lol ReturnoftheAryans lol
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 04:41:55 PM »
check this on Youtube lol http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ReturnoftheAryans
The Persians have never been good soldiers even in ancient days they won by numeriaclly superior numbers.In recent times they were tied by a numerically inferior Iraqi army lol lol
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 04:47:41 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 04:45:30 PM »
check this on Youtube lol http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ReturnoftheAryans
The Persians have never been good soldiers even in ancient days they one by numeriaclly superior numbers.In recent times they were tied by a numerically inferior Iraqi army lol lol

Yes lol with 20000 Arab solider the whole Persian empire crumbled to the Ishamelites, yet the cross-breeds of Aryano-Semities could not even defeat them. Persians have small brains, their IQ is 84, Iraqis have an IQ thats 87 to 100 Kurds have 87, the Arabs have 95, while Persians have 84.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2007, 04:48:40 PM »
Most of the lighter skinned people in the photos are medes =kurds
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 04:50:23 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2007, 04:51:14 PM »
Most of the lighter skinned peop-le in the photos are medes =kurds

Thats because the Kurds did not intermarry with the dark skined Semitic Elimates, like the Persians. Although the Kurds in Iraq and Syria have Ishamelite blood. Real Persians look Orintealid Arabid phenotype much like Saudi Arabians.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2007, 04:53:08 PM »
Most of the lighter skinned peop-le in the photos are medes =kurds

Thats because the Kurds did not intermarry with the dark skined Semitic Elimates, like the Persians. Although the Kurds in Iraq and Syria have Ishamelite blood. Real Persians look Orintealid Arabid phenotype much like Saudi Arabians.
I know Iranians normal ones and only one is light skinned geez i'm dark and i'm of ukrainian/Jewish descent

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2007, 05:00:58 PM »
O.K. lets get real and not the handpicked pictures those iranians on the aryan site choose.Hers your average Iranians

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2007, 05:09:38 PM »
O.K. lets get real and not the handpicked pictures those iranians on the aryan site choose.Hers your average Iranians

Excatly the look like Iraqi Arabs!

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2007, 05:22:00 PM »
Those are some Ayans. Arent they tall Aryans? And light skinned. They are darker than me? I'm more Aryan than those Iranians and I am half negro!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2007, 05:24:32 PM »
lol THEY THINK THEIR SWEEDES OR NORWEGIANS :D :D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2007, 05:26:31 PM »
Those are some Ayans. Arent they tall Aryans? And light skinned. They are darker than me? I'm more Aryan than those Iranians and I am half negro!

Iranians have an inferiorty complex, they always want to be White.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2007, 05:29:08 PM »

are you Ethiopian Jew partly? :)

Din Rodef

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2007, 06:02:11 PM »
I wouldn't underestimate the Persians

Do so... at your own peril

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2007, 07:32:53 PM »
In linguistics, the term Aryan currently may be used to refer to the Indo-Iranian language family. To prevent confusion because of its several meanings, the linguistic term is often avoided today. It has been replaced by the unambiguous terms Proto-Indo-European, Proto-Indo-Iranian, Indo-Iranian, Iranian and Indo-Aryan. In this sense of the word Aryan, the Aryans were an ancient culture preceding both the Vedic and Avestan cultures.

Since ancient times, Persians have used the term Aryan as a racial designation in an ethnic sense to describe their lineage and their language, and this tradition has continued into the present day amongst modern Iranians. In fact, the name Iran is a branch of Aryan and means "Land of the Aryans.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2007, 09:02:43 AM »
Adolf Hitler said that he 'was perfectly aware that there is no such thing as race in the scientific sense'.  You can look that quote up (although I didn't write it exactly).  He made up the Aryan ideal because he believed that nations needed to be motivated by grand ideas even if those ideas are lies.

Hitler's modern-day successors are to be found among those who also claim that there is no such as race scientifically and who are selling the people a great lie - known as multiculturalism.  Yes, you heard it here on JTF first!  Those media people, politicians, sociologists and educators who all pretend to be left-wing and progressive are actually spiritually Nazis.

Hitler didn't care what lie he sold to the German people.  If he could have motivated them into carrying out genocide by invoking rap music and racial diversity he would have been just as happy.

Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2007, 09:18:59 AM »
If being pale and blonde is just a condition then maybe being black is just a condition.  In which case blondes and blacks are kindred spirits.  Does that explain why they have so much in common and get along so well?
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2007, 07:46:17 PM »

are you Ethiopian Jew partly? :)

No, My father was a Negro Gentile. My mother is a turkish Jew. My father was a decent man and I thank G-d for that. He wanted to kill Jesse Jackson.

Cool.  I see i know a Jew who has Russian father but a Black mother lol, The Iranians are even mocked by Europeans lol!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2007, 07:59:28 PM »
Being that both my parents are Iranian Jews, I would like to chime in here. 

My fathers siblings all have dark brown hair and brown eyes.  On the other hand, my mother's side of the family is quite fair.  My maternal grandfather had very light hair, light skin and blue eyes.  My maternal grandmother had green eyes, very light freckled skin and light brown hair.  Therefore quite a few of my cousins are my mother's side have very light hair, light skin and and either blue or green eyes.   When I ask my mother if there was any intermarriage, she always says no, and that the family is Iranian through and through.

So while the whole aryan theme of their site, and of course their anti-semitism bothers me, I think that some Iranians could be considered "white." 

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2007, 08:02:16 PM »
Being that both my parents are Iranian Jews, I would like to chime in here. 

My fathers siblings all have dark brown hair and brown eyes.  On the other hand, my mother's side of the family is quite fair.  My maternal grandfather had very light hair, light skin and blue eyes.  My maternal grandmother had green eyes, very light freckled skin and light brown hair.  Therefore quite a few of my cousins are my mother's side have very light hair, light skin and and either blue or green eyes.   When I ask my mother if there was any intermarriage, she always says no, and that the family is Iranian through and through.

So while the whole aryan theme of their site, and of course their anti-semitism bothers me, I think that some Iranians could be considered "white." 

True, but i have also seen Iranian Jews who are dark as East Indians. You might be a converted Aryan into Jaudism maybe?

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2007, 08:19:08 PM »
Adolf Hitler said that he 'was perfectly aware that there is no such thing as race in the scientific sense'.  You can look that quote up (although I didn't write it exactly).  He made up the Aryan ideal because he believed that nations needed to be motivated by grand ideas even if those ideas are lies.

Hitler's modern-day successors are to be found among those who also claim that there is no such as race scientifically and who are selling the people a great lie - known as multiculturalism.  Yes, you heard it here on JTF first!  Those media people, politicians, sociologists and educators who all pretend to be left-wing and progressive are actually spiritually Nazis.

Hitler didn't care what lie he sold to the German people.  If he could have motivated them into carrying out genocide by invoking rap music and racial diversity he would have been just as happy.

Hear hear! Nazism and multiculturalism are wicked deceitful forms of IDOLATRY.