Author Topic: What the "Educated" Ivy League People Are Saying  (Read 552 times)

Moshe92

What the "Educated" Ivy League People Are Saying
« on: April 25, 2009, 10:42:55 PM »
I recently visited Brown University. I was looking up information about Jewish life there when I found this letter written by a group of students and faculty.

http://www.browndailyherald.com/letter-don-t-use-american-money-to-fund-israeli-repression-1.1730173

I thought I would share this because it is quite hillarious. It is so rediculous and stupid that it made me laugh. They call Alan Dershowitz a "zionist enforcer" and call Avigdor Lieberman a "neo-fascist."  :::D

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: What the "Educated" Ivy League People Are Saying
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 04:45:16 AM »
I'm glad you can laugh about it Moshe.  I mean it.  I would probably laugh at all of these academic fools if they weren't so dangerous.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 09:16:57 AM »
Give the Ivy League some blame for Obama being president.
It's believed that the personality cult of Obama began with Harvard students and/or alum who were obsessed with Obama.

Moshe92

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 11:05:27 AM »
I'm glad you can laugh about it Moshe.  I mean it.  I would probably laugh at all of these academic fools if they weren't so dangerous.

I wasn't trying to downplay the danger of these professors. They are definitely dangerous. I just found this letter funny.

Moshe92