Author Topic: Ask JTF For Lag B'Omer, May 6.  (Read 12807 times)

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For Lag B'Omer, May 6.
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2007, 05:45:40 PM »
A long time ago, you used to have a section on your forum asking people to write to their congressmen and other government officials urging them to assist in your making aliyah to Israel.  Is this still something you think is worthwhile doing and should that information be on the web site or in the forum?  Thanks,

WestCoastJTF
"Yet Another JTF.org Activist"

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2007, 09:09:57 PM »
Hello Chaim hope everything is gine and happy LAG B'OMER, just answer if too long.

1: If a Kahanist government couldnt get Moslems out for a few years, would Israel enact an Apartheid style policy for Israeli Arabs? Please explain how Prime Mister Vancier would do this.

2: Would a Kahanist government use only Israeli weapons built in the land of Israel, IE Pistols, handguns, missles, aeroplanes, bombs. Or would they Use Israeli and American weponry? For example. The Israel police under a kahanist government has the choice to arm its officers with Israeli made desert eagles, or Smith and Wesson 357 magnum revolvers. Both could blow a hole in an arab easily.

Have a good week.

Avigdor Ben Avraham.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 09:12:09 PM by cosmokramer »

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2007, 09:36:46 PM »
Shalom Chaim!

Well, it looks as though Ehud Olmert just may be on his way out. Ma'Ariv has published a poll showing that if elections were held today that the Likud would win 37 seats in the Knesset and Netanyahu would win the office of Prime Minister.

Although Arik Sharon was from the Likud, and split...surely Netanyahu is not the opportunist that Sharon was. Surely Netanyahu is better for Israel than Olmert.

What do you think?
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2007, 11:19:44 AM »
Hello Chaim,
             I was wondering if the Republican presidential debate held the other night highlighted any one candidate or issue for you that would cause us here at JTF to take interest in them. Looking over the candidates in both parties leaves me very distressed as to where we are going in 08. The Democrats are horrible and the Republicans have little better to offer.

PS. Thank you for allowing me to moderate the Immigration section of the JTF Forum. I look forward to working with the administrators and other moderator's for years to come in our efforts to make JTF a mass movement.         cjd   
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 03:02:28 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2007, 04:26:23 PM »
Hi Chaim, when you move to Israel G-D willing, what will your strategy be to become more popular there. Will you continue to work with Noam Federman or do you think he will betray you also once you are no longer able to provide him with money? I am only asking this in light of the sad Marzel situation and I no longer know who is trustworthy. What will your actions to expand your recognition be in your first month in Israel? Thank you as always.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2007, 06:52:12 PM »
When you go to Israel, what will you miss about New York the most?