Author Topic: The last crusade  (Read 1652 times)

Offline edwardwaldon

• New JTFer
The last crusade
« on: April 26, 2009, 04:46:29 PM »
Hello ,people.

I just wanted to ask if any of you thinks a next crusade is coming. Due to the rapid grow of he muslim population and the quick islamization of Europe, it is likely that a civil war will take place in a few years and it might be like a crusade: taking Europe back from the muslims who started to contaminate it with crime and illegal activities, not to mention the fascist ideology we know as "Islam".

The other day I was wondering what could trigger a response like that. Maybe Geert Wilders' assasination at the hands of some crazy muslim Arab? What about some radicals blowing up churches?

What and when? What do you think...and what would you do? Would you fight or escape?

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
Re: The last crusade
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 06:18:50 PM »
It occurred to me the other day, as the UK government upheld strict limits on the settlement of Gurkhas while continuing to welcome with open arms the Scum of the Earth, that a military government might yet be the only answer. 
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 05:52:49 AM by carreg »

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 06:23:33 PM »
I think eventually non-religious people are going to be forced to see the light.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 09:05:52 PM »
I am ready to fight.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."