Author Topic: Netanyahou Posturing for Premiership Says US Will Attack Iran  (Read 6693 times)

El Cabong!

Netanyahou Posturing for Premiership Says US Will Attack Iran
« on: September 11, 2006, 10:12:05 AM »
Netanyahou seems the only choice for the Israelis to actually have someone with the balls to pre-emptively attack Iran and hizbollah.

By DANIEL FREEDMAN - Staff Reporter of the Sun
September 8, 2006

NEW YORK - Benjamin Netanyahu, as part of an American tour repositioning himself for a return to the Israeli premiership, told an audience in New York yesterday that President Bush is preparing to ditch the United Nations to take on Iran alone and that American politicians of all parties would do well to stop squabbling about Iraq and join the president in focusing on threat from Tehran.

http://www.nysun.com/article/39275
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 10:15:07 AM by El Cabong! »

yephora

Re: Netanyahou Posturing for Premiership Says US Will Attack Iran
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2006, 10:28:43 AM »
Don't buy the tough talk. When he was PM Bibi proved what he really was: a phony and a sellout.

El Cabong!

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2006, 12:44:53 PM »
Don't buy the tough talk. When he was PM Bibi proved what he really was: a phony and a sellout.

Well, don't you think he may the lesser of evils when no one in Israel seems to be good enough for people on this forum  to run Israel?

yephora

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2006, 12:55:24 PM »
Unless they're Kahanists, no, I don't.
Six of one, half a dozen of the other.
When he was Prime Minister Bibi was no different from the rest of the pack: land for peace, one-way concessions, following Washinton's dictates, etc. etc. ad naseum.
So other than he talks a good game, what's the diff?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 02:38:40 PM by yephora »

El Cabong!

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2006, 01:51:06 PM »
Unless they're Kahanists, no, I don't.
Six of one, half a dozen of the other.
When he was Prime Minister Bibi was no different from the rest of the pack: land for peace, once-way concessions, following Washinton's dictates, etc. etc. ad naseum.
So other than he talks a good game, what's the diff?

Guess we can't do much but wait and see what he's going to do. I hope the US and Israel both attack Iran and also hit Syria for good measure.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2006, 01:59:25 PM »
Guess we can't do much but wait and see what he's going to do. I hope the US and Israel both attack Iran and also hit Syria for good measure.

And bomb mecca.

(I just had to say it LOL)
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

El Cabong!

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2006, 02:07:59 PM »
Let us all Christains and Jews unite to collectively give the one finger salute to all muslim bestial cannibals.

yephora

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2006, 05:38:39 PM »
Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim wrote: We need a Kahanist like King David.

A Kahanist like King David!! Ha! I never thought of him like that before, but you're right. He was a Kahanist.
Very good, Yacov!  :D :D

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2006, 12:21:40 AM »
Bibi can be given a second chance even though he compromised when he use to be the prime minister.  We need to take into consideration the amount of pressure exerted on him by the clinton administration. 

Bibi deserves a second chance.  Had Bibi been the Prime Minister now he would have handled the Lebanon war differently.

Even Chaim praised Bibi for his tax cuts and slashing government spending.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Scriabin

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2006, 12:48:06 PM »

Well, don't you think he may the lesser of evils when no one in Israel seems to be good enough for people on this forum  to run Israel?
I feel that the lesser of the evils scenario only delays the inevitable, making things much worse.

El Cabong!

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2006, 03:01:35 PM »
So what is your choice if that's all there is. See my point?

yephora

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2006, 04:56:10 PM »
A write-in for Baruch Marzel, or Chaim ben Pesach!
That's how I always vote -- my conscience.

El Cabong!

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2006, 05:05:37 PM »
Yes, we all agree on a wish list but what I'm saying is if Bibi is all there is, then he's our best hope for a good muslim asskicking.

yephora

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2006, 05:38:01 PM »
That was my point a couple of posts ago. Bibi is a false hope. We don't have to guess about him. He already proved what he's made of when put in charge. Despite the tough talk out of office, no Muslim kicker he. Nope, not Bibi. I'll confess though, back in the 90's, I really thought he would be the one . . .

The sad reality is there is no hope for Israel from the available choices.

Same as in the US. That's why I just vote my conscience every time and let others argue over the mainstreamers. That's why I'll be writing in Tom Tancredo regardless if he's on any ticket. Then regardless of which disappoinment wins I can sleep well at night. And when a friend rails against the incumbent I can say, hey, I didn't vote for him.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 05:47:42 PM by yephora »

El Cabong!

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2006, 06:19:43 PM »
I know you're right but let's hope for the best out of Netanyahou.

Scriabin

« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2006, 10:42:23 AM »
So what is your choice if that's all there is. See my point?
My point is that elections are futile for people like us.  Revolution is tho only way to change the status quo

We have to get over the idea that politicans are going to save us. ???  Politicians don't get elected without making empty promises, compromises, concessions, etc.

We need to spread JTF all over the place!!!